View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #17
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

Time to Watch The new Horror Movie Blockbuster, "Nightmare On Harem Street 2: The Groapening"!

Hello guys, time for a new Spontaneous Event for you guys to sink your teeth into.........get it? Its Halloween...with the vampire...and...werewolf...and...a-and they bite...and stuff... *Fuyu growls at me* MOVING ON!

Your objective, my friends, is a difficult enough one. While we can capitalise on loveable sugar crazed nut jobs or merely post a pic of one character dressing up as another at this time of year, but I decided to focus on the thing that ultimately makes Halloween good and bereable. MURDER! Lots and lots and lots and lots of graduitus, sometimes even cringy, murder.

What you guys need to do, is simply claim one character who has killed another on screen. The character doesn't even need to be a villain. It can very easily be the good guy delivering that final blow to the main bad guy after an epic beam struggle.

Oh, and it has to be a direct kill of another character, so that means if one character manipulates another to kill a character, then it doesn't count. Also, the killed character has to stay dead. If they miraculously revives, then your killer no longer counts. Besides that, anything else should be fine. Good luck, my friends!

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote