View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #3
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
And uhh... Hi... uh... Rachel... uhm.... Is it getting cold in here..? I think I'd better go before the pub freezes over...

Rosario + Vampire - Mizore Shirayuki

Damn Aeno...that's just savage...and yeah, if you desire your regular claim of the month and monthly event claim can both come from the freed girls list if you so desire. You still need to write down at least three differences between Rachel and Mizore if you wanna claim the latter, but i'm sure that's not to hard. Not sure what series these three girls are from, but I know Eugan claimed them all in January 2016 so you can get the names of the series they are from from there.

I'll go ahead and grab Asuka Kazama from Tekken and Tali'Zorah nar Rayya from the Mass Effect games. My favorite fighter from Tekken and my favorite squadmate from Mass Effect, both of them with asses that just refuse to quit. *Chuckls*

Ummmmm...hey there...Ha Yuri...I-I guess I will give your series a shot before I decide to claim you or not.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-03-2017 at 02:24 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote