View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 12:29 AM   #2
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Hmmmmmmm...since nobody seems interested in claiming at the moment, I guess I will go first starting with the three monthly event girls.

For the first one I shall claim Esdeath from Akame ga Kill. My own personal best girl of the series. It was hopeless love at first sight during her first few moments in episode 5 and even more so later on as the series went on. Its a pity the Yang wanna be, Leone, is already claimed, but whatcha gonna do? Thankfully I discovered this awesome series right on time.

The second one shall be Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw, and the third one shall be Coco Bandicoot from the Crash Bandicoot games. *Chuckles* She is very easily my very first furry crush from when I was a kid.

For my regular claim, I shall back track to Akame ga Kill and go for Sheele. Really liked her for what little time we had with her during the anime. Since I did the event girls first I can grab another Akame ga Kill girl.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 07-05-2016 at 12:35 AM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote