700: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/700

adiboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #2
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiboss View Post
Yeah...welp! i cant wait till the part 3 side series about half a year from now. Can you? *Chuckles*

All in all, a nice ending. The final battle swapped big huge godly battles like with Kagura for a more emotional and shorter battle between Naruto and Sasuke, i am sure the Anime will make this fight much longer, but even so, i enjoyed it.

Sasuke's monologue in 699 was very nice, and reason for Naruto having 2 arms in the new movie and future is revealed. *chuckles* after seeing Sasukes awesome new outfit in the new movie, i figured he would go around traveling, possible killing evil wherever it goes. They made it sound like Sasuke can come back any time he wishes, but i am glad they said a normal person would be in prison, but only got off because of his friends words, Kakashi and the hero of the war, Naruto, as well as his own heroic deeds of course, even if at the time he was gonna kill the kage and seal the tailed beasts so every village was free of government, and was basically remove what was essentially a nuclear deterrent for each village. I personallly would have liked to seen the trial, but that would probably be pointless as we all figured Sasuke wouldnt be imprisoned or executed.

700 was ok. Some of the children were meh in both appearance and name, minus the Naruhina kids and Sasusaku's little girl. I personally dont care all that much for them, but laughed out right when i saw that Shikamaru and Temari had a girl...at least i think it is. *Chuckles* And choji and Karui relationship was extremly random, would have prefered he get with a random fat girl just like how Kiba got with a random attractive girl. i always liked Ino and Sai relationship, but i would have prefered a different appearance for the kid, that skin color and sun kissed hair looks really ugly...and my god...Anko...the FUCK happened to her...never mind, she is now a subject of "selective canon" she is still thin and sexy to me. *Chuckles* Tenten owning a weapon shop was predictable, in fact, its used TONS of times in fanfics were she even helps runs it with her mom and dad in part one like how Ino helps with her mom and dad in the flowershop, surprised she got to keep those weapons she picked up during the war, but feel sorry for her as she looks totally bored out of her skull.

*Grins foxily* I have been a fan of naruto as early as 2005, maybe early 2007 at the latest, though i am sure i would have been a fan from the very beginning had i been fortunate enough to have the wonderful power of the internet and knew what the fucking difference between Anime and Cartoons were. *Chuckles* Its been a long ride, but i am possitive with Naruto's overwelming fanbase, that side storys, games, fanfics, TONS of amazing art, and much more will be here for YEARS to come. I can easily see Naruto having the same godly anime/manga status as Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, and so few others that will continue to live on for generations to come.

I dont think my love for this series will ever die though. There is still this game that i play when i can, the anime, English dub, the fun beat em up games that come out, and of course the fanfics i read (when they dont have annoying bashing and portray characters accurately withiout being bias, of course.) and the amazing fancomic on deviant art known as NaruHina CHronicals that i have been reading for several years now. I pray this will all preserve my love for this series for years to come.

Also, technology at the end and huge buildings was a little bit of a stretch for me, but we have seen fridges several times, the comupter thing in the chunin exams that decides who fights annnnnd...thats it really...still like it and wonder what kind of part it will play in the part 3 side series with the kids.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 11-06-2014 at 06:30 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 09:51 PM   #3
shawnonline
Fuck You Luna!

Haven login in a while, remembered playing this some time ago.

Great times. #childhood #idontwanttogrowup

Bless Kishi.
Old 11-06-2014, 10:00 PM   #4
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

Thats so weird..
Its my first and only mang athat i am reading and now its over,its a bit scary ha...
Thank you Mr.Masashi Kishimoto for the journey ~V
I really feel like that period of my life after reading the last Harry Potter book for 7th time and realizing its over.

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 08:10 PM   #5
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Wow... naruto started my love for anime and manga and even got me onto this site. I need to thank him for alot more than his work. GG Kishi, may you live long and live well

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
ampon
Angel

Is it me or did they forgot about Shino.....................oh wait he became a teacher?
Old 11-11-2014, 11:13 AM   #7
Heathcliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu77 View Post
Thats so weird..
Its my first and only mang athat i am reading and now its over,its a bit scary ha...
Thank you Mr.Masashi Kishimoto for the journey ~V
I really feel like that period of my life after reading the last Harry Potter book for 7th time and realizing its over.
Yeah I kinda agree with anbu :) Reading naruto has already been a weekly routine for me and now, we're forced to stop. I mean, I also read other mangas, but naruto is a manga I've been reading since I was like 7 or 8 haha... Well the ending was good. So, did naruto marry hinata?? and there's this one question which is still bugging my mind: What's behind Kakashi's mask??
Old 11-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #8
TobiZero
8V

The ending was okay, but it feels really abrupt to me ._.; It wasn't long ago when they were having an epic battle, then the Sasuke vs Naruto felt kinda short... I expected it to be a bit longer, I guess. And I would have liked to see more about how the war affected all the characters... the war was kind of a big deal and would have affected them emotionally/mentally. With how good the rest of the series has been at showing how events affected characters, it seems really weird that there wasn't more aftermath of the war being shown. I also would have liked to have seen what Orochimaru and co. did after the story was over...

It was a nice ending, but kinda average and not as detailed as I had hoped. Maybe it was rushed to meet the symbolic chapter 700... idk.

I still really love the overall story ; ; My favorite manga ever and it is weird to see it end xD Kind of feeling like there will be a hole in my life now without a new chapter every week. I have read it for the past decade... or more... I don't know xD

So many favorite characters... it is rare for me to like so many characters in one series c': Favorite is Obito x1000000 though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
and there's this one question which is still bugging my mind: What's behind Kakashi's mask??
I actually think that one is better off left unrevealed xD Kind of like MasterChief in Halo... something would be ruined about him if you saw his face. Kakashi probably looks just like his dad and hid his face to not look like him, since Sakumo was so severely shamed and all.
Old 11-14-2014, 09:54 PM   #9
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiZero View Post
The ending was okay, but it feels really abrupt to me ._.; It wasn't long ago when they were having an epic battle, then the Sasuke vs Naruto felt kinda short... I expected it to be a bit longer, I guess. And I would have liked to see more about how the war affected all the characters... the war was kind of a big deal and would have affected them emotionally/mentally. With how good the rest of the series has been at showing how events affected characters, it seems really weird that there wasn't more aftermath of the war being shown. I also would have liked to have seen what Orochimaru and co. did after the story was over...

It was a nice ending, but kinda average and not as detailed as I had hoped. Maybe it was rushed to meet the symbolic chapter 700... idk.

I still really love the overall story ; ; My favorite manga ever and it is weird to see it end xD Kind of feeling like there will be a hole in my life now without a new chapter every week. I have read it for the past decade... or more... I don't know xD

So many favorite characters... it is rare for me to like so many characters in one series c': Favorite is Obito x1000000 though.

I actually think that one is better off left unrevealed xD Kind of like MasterChief in Halo... something would be ruined about him if you saw his face. Kakashi probably looks just like his dad and hid his face to not look like him, since Sakumo was so severely shamed and all.
After halo 4 on legendary you see part of his face :3.

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote