NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-11-2015, 06:58 PM   #1
sandrez
big dumb balding ape

Default Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 7

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto-ga...venth-hokage/7

Spoiler:
philosophical/bioengineering/theoretical lesson....but there are some long time no see characters

and lazy
sandrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:28 PM   #2
XeroMaano
Vampire

There you have it, Karin was the culprit apparently.
But something still seems a little odd. Why would Karin keep a part of her DNA (hair or w/e that was) in a drawer in a special case like that? While I thought that Sarada is truly Karin's daughter ever since the first chapter, this one makes me doubt it more than the simple dialogue in the last two chapters.

And... err... I think the lesson of this manga will be, IF Sarada turns out to be Karin's daughter, that even if your parent isn't your real parent, that doesn't mean they're not family.

Gogo next week, I wanna see how this plays out.
Old 06-12-2015, 03:28 AM   #3
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

I feel the same, about the lesson I mean.
Also, who knows, maybe Sakura could not give birth; all her medical mumbo-jumbo jutsus in the war her body must had twisted a bit.
I truly hope though that Sarada will not go down the same "Uchiha-road" Sasuke did. It would be quite disappointing.

And as for a final note.. I have no fucking clue what the purpose of Chouji's daughter is in this arc, but god is she a useless, annoying and totally unneeded character. Maybe actually Sakura did give birth...
Old 06-12-2015, 12:26 PM   #4
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
I feel the same, about the lesson I mean.
Also, who knows, maybe Sakura could not give birth; all her medical mumbo-jumbo jutsus in the war her body must had twisted a bit.
I truly hope though that Sarada will not go down the same "Uchiha-road" Sasuke did. It would be quite disappointing.

And as for a final note.. I have no fucking clue what the purpose of Chouji's daughter is in this arc, but god is she a useless, annoying and totally unneeded character. Maybe actually Sakura did give birth...
Yes, Chocho's joke is starting to get really stale at this point...i would rather hear "believe it believe it" over and over again. Maybe she will have a use later, but for now she just seems a useless add-on. Perhaps she is just there to make Sakura's contributions better in comparison? Thats usually how these things work. Fans only focus on the most useless character while the others dont get as much backlash.

At this point with the Karin mystery, i am thinking that Sasuke either knew this and somehow was able to have Karin replace her DNA with Sakura's so the child would be a true Uchiha / Uzumaki hybrid while Sakura still gives birth to the child, (and lets be honest, who wants to risk the next generation of Uchiha with Pink hair as a recessive gene?) Or it could be what i just mentioned only Sasuke had no idea about this and Karin did it as some twisted form of Sasuke "giving her a child" I am confidant Sakura gave birth because i am positive characters like Naruto or Hinata would have noticed her putting on some pounds.

Xero: I think that may have been her umbilical cord, at least i think so. *Shrugs* and perhaps she just kept it for medical reasons. Why she wouldn't just simply use blood ...perhaps her regenerative abilitys would somehow alter the results of a blood test or something...i really dunno. *Chuckles*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 06-12-2015 at 12:29 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote