NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Default Comparison chart 350 genins

I got bored...

I had some trouble deciding over which 350 genin to choose since they all were so alike. And since the formulas etc are still somewhat unknown and I'm fairly lazy by nature I haven't bothered to make a proper calculator ;p

But if anyone is interested in some general comparison (without special abilities, seems like that's what matters the most atm) then here's a little excel sheet I piled together. The random damage is just "average random damage" as I don't have any seal formula atm. So damage is marked as "tai damage" + "average random" = "total average"

And yes, the sheet is messy and confusing to update. But as long as the attributes don't change, it'll be alright... :>

To change level, just change the number up top. Changes the info on all ninjas. The diagram is just there for fun, shows average damage 1-20.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=b...4e75f6e8ebb871

It's created in Swedish mode excel.. Hope there's no issue on any other language :>
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:10 PM   #2
Minaro
Semi-retired

Since I don't have Excel on this computer, would you mind providing me with a quick screenshot showing me what it looks like? As for the formulas, just what exactly are you unsure of?
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:18 AM   #3
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

The formula I'm unsure of is how seal calculates the min and max damage from nin.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...r/350genin.jpg - lvl 18

Somewhat interested in creating yet another calculator. But my head hurts whenever I think about the hundreds of thousands of letters and numbers :P

All this new theorycrafting with dozens of varying numbers with combo's, abilities etc gives me quite a headache -.-'

Last edited by Aenonar; 04-07-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:41 AM   #4
Minaro
Semi-retired

You seem to have entered a couple of faulty values (like Naruto's Seal, it should be 32 at level 18, not 40.5). Not looking at that though, it looks good. How much random damage they really have isn't really THAT important, what matters most is simply knowing how much Seal they have, if you're interested in that, how much damage they will have and their Res/Sta values.

But yes, creating a calculator like the one you made for 9manager would be far more complicated for Ninjamanager.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:55 PM   #5
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Ah yeah, was 1,5 gain instead of 1. Couldn't just copy paste it and apparently did a bit too fast. (stamina btw, not seal)

If anyone have downloaded it and want to fix naruto, it's square AF7 that should be a 1 (the font color is white to be invisible)