NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-14-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
Yokofox88

Default Question on a Team

Alright this is a little early planning on my behalf, but I'm curious what you guys would think of a team of a team built of Haku, Naruto (Berserk), Suigetsu, Zabuza, Kisame, Yondaime and Gamabunto? I know it would be very expensive and i'm 3 jounin strong. I just figure with the boost I would be getting from the team match ups it could very well be a power house team. Anyways, before I went and tried to blow a lot of ryo on this team I wanted to see what you guys thought.
Yokofox88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
Semb
The Usher

Well, it means you'll have 3 jounins. Note that the team lineup consist of 3 genin slots, 2 jounin slots and 1 kage slot (and then the summon slot, of course). Misplacing a ninja will give it a damage penalty. This penalty is reduced in proportion to the ninja's Stamina value (i.e. high stamina means a smaller misplacement penalty).

So I wouldn't recommend that lineup.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
Yokofox88

Even with Kisame's large stamina and the boost in stamina he can gain, you still wouldn't recommend it? =/
Old 05-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
Semb
The Usher

No, because then you'll be using 25 chakra for a genin spot. Also, at an astounding 197 chakra, The Udons' Juugo still suffers a ~7.5% penalty (based on our latest match).

That's 197 chakra. Your Kisame wouldn't reach that.
Old 05-14-2009, 04:48 PM   #5
Yokofox88

Then should I drop Suigetsu (<////3 T_T) and what genin would you suggest for the 3rd genin slot?
Old 05-14-2009, 05:04 PM   #6
Semb
The Usher

I just looked at your chakra costs...

Haku + Naruto Berserk + Zabuza + Kisame + Yondaime + Gamabunta = 127 chakra, leaving 3 for a final slot.

Also, you're forgetting (or you just didn't know) that you'll get a Forbidden Genin at a certain point in the game. These genins are extremely strong, and cost only 10 chakra. I recommend using this Forbidden Ninja and your starting genin.

Now, if you really want Zabuza, Kisame, Yondaime and 'Bunta, then you'd have to go with Haku as your third genin - this way you'd land on 128 chakra. If you want a so-called 300 genin (the ones that cost 300 ryo and 34 (17) chakra) instead of Haku, you'll have to make a sacrifice by choosing a less pricey jounin/kage/summon.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
Yokofox88

What about cutting a few of there chakra, wouldn't that end up causing me to have more room under the cap?

Personally I'm a huge fan of Kisame, Suigetsu and Zabuza so I wanted to form a team trying to use those three or at least most of them. =/
Old 05-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #8
Semb
The Usher

All my calculations were based on their halved chakra, I'm afraid. Use this link to see a list of all ninjas and summons in the game and all their attributes and costs, including chakra. Then you can do some calculations yourself and see how you could best fit your favourites into the lineup.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #9
Yokofox88

Alright, I think I got it now! Haku, Kimimaro (genin form), Sasuke (Heaven's Seal), Zabuza, Kisame, Itachi (hokage) and Piranha summon... o.O seems good but it's going to be expensive... T_T
Old 05-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #10
Minaro
Semi-retired

#9 If you're worried about Ryo, I can tell you that ryo is a minor obstacle in your quest for completing the game. What you should be more worried about is the actual strenght of your team. Ryo can only get you so far (in terms of abilities and such), while investing in a strong ninja does so much more.

But really, instead of Haku I'd recommend you to keep your start ninja, and transmigrate it, or use it instead of a $350-genin. If you use a transmigrated start genin instead of a $350-genin, you'd be able to use Gamabunta. Hell, if you want, you could even use Yondaime instead of Itachi. A $350-genin isn't THAT much stronger than a transmigrated ninja, and Haku is far weaker than one.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:20 PM   #11
Yokofox88

Well I was thinking more on the lines of racking up as much boost as possible. I figure Haku and Zabuza would be one nice boost there, and Kisame and Itachi along with Itachi and Sasuke would be another good one. Then with the seals of Haku, Zabuza and Sasuke the Piranha's slight reroll chance along with it's increase in water (which Haku, Kisame and Zabuza would all have another boost in) would make for a nice combo. =/
Old 05-15-2009, 12:33 AM   #12
udon
Catpain
Admin

Remember that you once you have completed the game, a new difficulty mode opens up so you can try another build then :)
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:28 AM   #13
Yokofox88

Yah, that's true but still lol I wish there were a way I could get Suigetsu into there... Oh well lol

Thanks for all of your guy's input and ideas though. ^^