NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-13-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Chakra

Default Team setup

I was wondering about what ninja i should buy next.
I'm stuck in the world map and i don't really know what to do

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/1047
Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
Lee

Your team looks fine, but if you need a better ninja i would suggest getting a 350 genin from the Battle arena, if you have beaten it. If you havent you should just level up your ninjas and beat it ^^
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:22 PM   #3
Semb
The Usher

Threads of the "whom to buy" nature go in the "Who should I buy?" forum.

To answer your question, I hear the Hawk combos are quite advantageous.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Your team looks fine, but if you need a better ninja i would suggest getting a 350 genin from the Battle arena, if you have beaten it. If you havent you should just level up your ninjas and beat it ^^

When you say to beat the arena, what do you mean? how do i do that?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:00 PM   #5
Semb
The Usher

It's a mission on the world map in which you beat teams consisting of the 350 ryo genins, and finally face your own Naruto team in the "King of the Hill" fight. Ringing any bells? If not, you probably haven't done it yet.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semb View Post
It's a mission on the world map in which you beat teams consisting of the 350 ryo genins, and finally face your own Naruto team in the "King of the Hill" fight. Ringing any bells? If not, you probably haven't done it yet.
Yes, i have done that one =P well, ill just have to save up some money then =)

Thanks for the answers =)
Old 04-14-2009, 09:12 AM   #7
Lee

No problem :)
Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #8
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/127

which 1,800ryo-kage should I go for? I like high seal, but it would be fun to test one with lower seal:)

and i haven't decided on a summon yet, either....
Old 04-22-2009, 12:24 PM   #9
Makido
Low seal, for real

Your team seems to be very Taijutsu based, so if you want to continue like that I'd pick Shodai as a Kage (If you wanted someone with low seal from the beginning). He has high Taijutsu and a low seal plus good stamina gain. Overall quite solid if you want low seal. Yondaime is good if you were going Ninjutsu + low seal.

I'm personally going to go for Nidaime for my low seal team, because he's my favourite Kage and has abilities with mods that would help me.

About summon... That's a hard one. I would say that unless you have a specific strategy that requires a special summon, use Kyuubi. That is, if you have the chakra for it.

If you want, you could buy Katsuyu and get the same kind of summon you have now, just better. It all really depends on what you want for your team. I suggest if you want to boost Tai more, just buy Nin-Kame or Gamabunta. Nin-Kame preferably, unless you think you'll really need Fire damage. Nin-Kame also costs half as much chakra as Gamabunta, which leaves you with more chakra to use the ninjas you want.

The bottom line is: Shodai + Nin-Kame is my suggestion for a Taijutsu boost and a low seal Kage.

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

http://dodidai.mybrute.com
Makido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

thanks makido. I know that the fire dmg is wasted in many cases, but if i go for shodaime, i could afford gamabunta. And since i have a full team once i get my kage, i won't need to think about saving some space for a seventh one. I'll still have enough space for 'bunta though.

So...I think I'll go for gamabunta+shodaime, since i will have enough space for him.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #11
Makido
Low seal, for real

Hehe no problem Samehada. I also am working on a complete guide to making a low seal team, since it requires a lot of thought to pull off with good results. I have it mostly done now, but I will keep improving it until I've cleared at least a few difficulties, just to gather more experience surrounding team building:) It will hopefully turn out well;o

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

Old 04-23-2009, 06:18 AM   #12
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Funny thing is, i wanted to go for a taijutsu-based team, but ended up with a 50%tai and 50%nin-team...:) But as I said before - it would be fun to try something new.

I thought Kisame would be a taijutsu monster, but he is surprisingly good at ninjutsu.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #13
Gimmler

Heya.

I got a few questions about my team, on how i should improve it if necessary.
First of all, i'd like to replace my low-ryo Sakura, and ofcourse Anko and Kakashi. But then again, with what? and with the lack of chakra i'd be getting made me hit a crossroad.

I'll start with linking my team: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/921
And point out that i've come as far as to the Castle where the Kage's are having a meeting. "forgot the name but you should know what i mean."

So my question( s ) would be. Whom should i replace first? I have about +12 chakra spare atm, with having a full team. So should i split the chakra cost of the ones i plan to keep? i'm quite confused :<
Seeing as the "improved" kakashi, which i kinda want. costs a bunch of chakra to use, which i clearly dont have.

Should i change my Summon aswell or will that do for now ?

If you need more info about something that i've missed, that would help you to make a conclusion. just shout :)
Gimmler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:41 PM   #14
Minaro
Semi-retired

Well, to begin with, if you haven't already, you should halve the chakra costs of any ninjas you're planning to keep (which would probably only be Nidaime). The one you should "replace" last would most likely be Kakashi, since he costs 0 chakra, and as such is easy to use. Anko and Sakura should because of that be exchanged first.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #15
Makido
Low seal, for real

I was also going to say halve chakra cost of any ninjas you know you'll keep:P

Anyway, I think after halving chakra cost, you should buy a 350 genin, because you'll probably be able to fit it in after halving. Obviously replace Sakura with the 350 ryo genin you choose. If your chakra is still not enough (highly unlikely), take out anko of your lineup for now. Trust me, you'll profit from it anyway.

For future resets, here is a "To do" list.

1. PLAN YOUR TEAM IN ADVANCE!

This is really THE most important thing if you want to be successful in this game. Planning your end game team directly saves you a lot of ryo, when suddenly you notice that awesome ninja you bought isn't as awesome anymore. The "Game guide" contains info on all ninjas you'll ever get in the game, as well as all their stats and abilities. Check the game guide and do some chakra calculations and plan ahead. Makes things so much easier later:)

2. Buy ninjas for your planned final lineup as soon as you can.

Why is that? Because ninjas level up more the longer you have them. Obviously, the longer a ninja is in your team, the better it will get. Because it participates in more fights and earns more xp. Need I say more?

3. Halve chakra of all ninjas you want end game.

Important, because the less chakra your ninjas cost, the more good ninjas you're able to use. You want that as soon as you can. If you are low on chakra, you can halve chakra on the ninjas you want to keep until you get enough to use the next one you plan to buy.

4. Buy abilities for all ninjas you want to keep.

This is best done last. Why, you ask? Well it's because buying a ninja as soon as you can matters a lot more than buying abilities first. Ninjas level up, abilities don't. Since it's important that the ninja is in your lineup to get stronger, you make sure you do everything you can to use all your ninjas as soon as possible (Buying your end game ninjas and halving chakra). Since abilities stay the same whenever you buy them, buy them last.

The list is not directed just to Gimmler, but to anyone that wants a little pointer on what to do to get an effective team as soon as possible:)

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

Last edited by Makido; 04-26-2009 at 10:36 PM.