NinjaManager Forums
Old 10-25-2014, 09:21 PM   #1
lukasoln
Touch Me If U Can

Default banned

Hello.

I have a problem.. after about 2 years i remembered to log on to my account but forgot my password and when i try to resend myself the password with email it says my accoun was banned.. i contacted support like 5 days ago but they havent answered.. what should i do ?

Shit happens
lukasoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:21 AM   #2
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Although the rules specifically tells you not to make a forum thread, you could just have asked in the chat or something to find out what to do... I guess Udon is just busy/on holiday or whatever...

Which account would that be? Sands resurrection?

The two most common reasons for banned accounts is multi accounting or account sharing. I only report accounts to Udon and he double checks everything before he bans anyone to make sure that it's legit.

The name sands resurrection does ring a bell though.. And looking at your alt I kinda wonder why there are 4 accounts logged in from the same address at the same times, not including your "main"..

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:55 AM   #3
lukasoln
Touch Me If U Can

well yeah, Sands ressurection was my main, then i have my alt Bringers of Darkness and 2 accounts which was logged by my friend when he was at my place :)
but that was like once or twice and i know i shouldnt allow him, considering there becomes this IP thing and it looks like multi accounting.. Well i just want to know if i should make a new account or i will get my main back..
besides i also want to know why is multiaccounting so bad, i mean its not like someone can challenge eachother can they ? i tried exchange with my friend the last time but it said the same IP address so what's the bad thing about multi accounting ?

Shit happens
lukasoln is offline   Reply With Quote