NinjaManager Forums

Old 06-25-2010, 09:09 PM   #161
tihoa
BW Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken1337 View Post
well for them, by now they alrdy picked FNs optimized for high nin LS, and really wouldnt matter much making them all high seal, but there point would probably be their ninjas sucking as they try to lvl up to get enough seal changes for 19 which could range from 44 to 60~ depending on starting seal (Oro starts 5 +/-, so he would take forever), and even on impossible, your not gonna get a ninja to 60, if you had to to beat the difficulty, then youd be behind a HS team, which is their case as to have to go LS
they don't have to go LS. they CHOOSE to go LS. there are few that considering that most ppl will probably won't beat impossible until they're around 55, it isn't a problem. why should HS have to suffer because LS are willingly gimping themselves? if someone can make sasori jounin seal 1, there's no reason why an impossible team can't make oro seal 19.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:23 PM   #162
Forsaken1337

it will really be more like 50-52 avg, and if an Oro starts 2 seals lower than normal, 3, they would have to get to lvl 64 on that ninja... im not saying they couldnt go hybrid, since itachi works fine HS, Im just explaining their point.... as the the "choosing" part, progression was dominated by LS for a long time, wasnt much of a choice really

Forsaken1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:38 PM   #163
Firehydrant
No longer exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
The way the game was played before was just stupid. Pick High seals and you never beat the game. Sure, it was fun the first few modes for the top players, but I think everyone got fed up with playing the same ninjas as everyone else... It wasn't really that much difference in skill before, you just played the same ninjas + chiyo/oro sd as everyone else on he rankings top list. At least you can actually play with your favorite chouji or whatever without having to sacrifice 1 month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiddi View Post
They aren't suppossed to be equal, SD lost the edge it used to have. Firehydrant, seriously, tell me why anyone would want to go low seal/high nin now that gobi is "equal" (it's better but w/e) to SD? High seal/hybrid ninjas with high seal are already better at camping.
The whole point of the new seal system/summon is to make them equal, even udon came out and said it. So I would argue that yes that are suppose to be equal.

You think I don't understand the LS dilemma? What do you think I've been trying to get balanced for the past 3 months? I keep saying "nerf manda, nerf immunity" so much that I'm sick of bringing it up already. Instead of wasting time trying to make LS nin have an advantage in progression you could be championing a more balanced meta game where LS teams can have a proper role. We just need more people actively voicing their concern about how immunity is killing off meta game variety, that's what we really need.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #164
tihoa
BW Something or Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken1337 View Post
it will really be more like 50-52 avg, and if an Oro starts 2 seals lower than normal, 3, they would have to get to lvl 64 on that ninja... im not saying they couldnt go hybrid, since itachi works fine HS, Im just explaining their point.... as the the "choosing" part, progression was dominated by LS for a long time, wasnt much of a choice really
actually, when they started impossible or any difficulty for that matter they had a choice. no matter what seal they chose before, they could have chosen a new when they started impossible and redo all their seals. it may be "easier" to go for seal 1, but when it comes down to the longer difficulties, its up to personal choice.

nothing stopped DokiDokii from doing LS Tsunade (Seal 14) and Zabuza (Seal 12) FNs
http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/9

a perfect seal team is not necessary. i managed to clear medium with a lvl 38 guren seal 2 getting her down over the course of the game. if for some reason LS is gimped, then they chose to screw themselves over rather than go for the OP HS and gobi which in reality wouldn't make sense to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehydrant View Post
The whole point of the new seal system/summon is to make them equal, even udon came out and said it. So I would argue that yes that are suppose to be equal.

You think I don't understand the LS dilemma? What do you think I've been trying to get balanced for the past 3 months? I keep saying "nerf manda, nerf immunity" so much that I'm sick of bringing it up already. Instead of wasting time trying to make LS nin have an advantage in progression you could be championing a more balanced meta game where LS teams can have a proper role. We just need more people actively voicing their concern about how immunity is killing off meta game variety, that's what we really need.
nerf manda? make pure attack worth half nin and half tai then subject it to immunity calculations.

nerf immunity? turn it to enemy nin/tai down rather than have it as a %. this way the impact isn't as big. its still viable, but it loses much of its effectiveness although it can still be stacked by lvling the summon.