NinjaManager Forums
Old 12-03-2009, 06:49 AM   #41
antonyredeemed
"The Tensai"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
on the current war screen the preview version of the teams (where you hover over the name, like in ba) is only working for the last match. bug or feature?
i guess its a feature ... to avoid strain on server, i guess
Old 12-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #42
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
I have a Game 5 match of Hidden Sand Village Guard vs Hidden Sand Village Guard that has been stuck for hours... not sure what's the cause of it.
same problem for clan #12 ... Game 3 between Village Guard and Village Guard -- The best of 3 matches will be played in 0 minutes

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:05 PM   #43
5urv1v3R
Founder of The Amigos!

Me too.
"Game 5 between Village Guard and Village Guard -- The Best of 3 matches will be played in 0 minutes."
- Saw it for like 5 minutes ago, and I started that match for like 12 hours ago... Or something like that.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:18 PM   #44
Kenan

Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but i created a clan about a day ago, disbanded it today. And then about 5 or so hours later i am attempting to create another one. Problem is, on the create clan page, when i type in clan name and abbreviation, it replies with this - "Forum account not found
We could not find any forum accounts on ninjamanager.net that match this name! Remember that this is you username for the forum account, and not the game account."
Obviously ive already linked my forum account with my game account, hence how i created the first clan. Also, as a test, i typed in my forum username and a random abbreviation and it created a clan with my forum name as my clan name. Just wont accept anything else :). Logging in out on game account/forum account didnt change anything. Thought id let u know, even though it doesnt matter much to me :)

Kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #45
Aexon
Infernity

for the past 4 days my clan has been declared war on by BW on all 4 days. is this a glitch in the coding for the clan that has the number 11 to always fight the clan with the number 5?
Old 12-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #46
Renji
The Hollow King

I'm having that problem too.. i have the CW "thingy" like this since yesterday.
Old 12-03-2009, 06:32 PM   #47
L3Th4L
Asshole

Maybe this have been reported already but Eclipse have 36 out of 30 members.. =D .
http://i50.tinypic.com/11ls9ky.jpg didn`t add [img] [/img] tags becouse the image is large.. =)
L3Th4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #48
Aexon
Infernity

and black white has 32
they are also over the limit
Old 12-03-2009, 07:40 PM   #49
safersephiroth

ehmm sorry i dont understand where i can see the clan features and how do i join a clan

can anyone link me where is explained?

safersephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #50
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by L3Th4L View Post
Maybe this have been reported already but Eclipse have 36 out of 30 members.. =D .
http://i50.tinypic.com/11ls9ky.jpg didn`t add [img] [/img] tags becouse the image is large.. =)
Its because he didnt choose a preset member capacity limit yet. It just says 30 there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
* You cannot disband clan when in clan war.
* You cannot leave clan when YOU are currently matched in a clan war.
* There's a set amount of time for the "challenger" and the "opponent" in clan wars, so if the first clan select his team really fast, then that just means the opponent have longer time to think.
* Shai'tan and Tenshou Hok'e should be able to connect their forum accounts now.
* Ace matches/tie breakers, anyone can be chosen to fight. No limitations. This can be changed tho...
Then i find it weird that i had so much time and it automatically chose a village gaurd... (Tie Breaker). It hasn't happened since but im pretty sure there wasnt any error on my part, like the time..we had more then enough time left.

Edit: It happened again. Glad to see that its not a user-error.

"Game 7 is the ace match! Both clans choose any player (without knowing who the other clan picks) to duel in this deciding best of 3!
You have chosen Village Guard! Selected teams will be revealed in 8 minutes."

I just came back from school and i checked the clan wars section.. the score is 3-3, and so the tiebreaker has been chosen as a guard without our consent.. our 4th choice in ace match/deciding match doesnt have a cooldown but every 1 else does for that match, so its not a glitch with the line up imo.

Note: The wars were both vs the same clan. They challenged us. (if any of this info helps). Everytime we fought them, we had a v.guard glitch. There a great clan but still, free losses isnt fun ='(.

Note2: It happened a 3rd time.

Edit2: Officers can't send out who they want to fight in the war. It lets them choose but gives them that red box error. Is this a glitch or can they just see who has a cooldown etc to help us make strategies or something?
Old 12-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #51
CySlider
The above poster, #375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aexon View Post
for the past 4 days my clan has been declared war on by BW on all 4 days. is this a glitch in the coding for the clan that has the number 11 to always fight the clan with the number 5?
Yeah weired. But since we did win each war until now I don't think its an urgen fix

Update: well your first victory, congrats ^_^. We'll meet tomorrow :D

Thx mereaper for this awesome sig!!
B$W Chibi Claims: (Join the Fun)
Spoiler:
"Nothing can come from nothing, nothing can have exist since forever, so nothing exists. qed"

Last edited by CySlider; 12-03-2009 at 08:36 PM.
CySlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #52
Renji
The Hollow King

well i'm still waiting for help if it's possible XD
Old 12-04-2009, 12:06 AM   #53
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by CySlider View Post
Yeah weired. But since we did win each war until now I don't think its an urgen fix

Update: well your first victory, congrats ^_^. We'll meet tomorrow :D
its an urgent glitch if were being forced to use a village guard each tie breaker. Plus we finally have someone on during the time u guys usually challenge us, so it wont go as u planned =/

Has Udon been checking this topic ? Dx
Old 12-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #54
GaaraOfTheSand92

i think its because sound vs sound and everytime they have same attack and the match will last forever
GaaraOfTheSand92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #55
Lunar2

No it won't. They don't both have 20 seal, so they roll different attacks.

Plus, clan bonuses matter. Someone with +tai or +nin as their clan bonus will have better guards than the guards in other clans.
Lunar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:10 PM   #56
GaaraOfTheSand92

the fact is that right now the match does last forever so blablabla
GaaraOfTheSand92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #57
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraOfTheSand92 View Post
the fact is that right now the match does last forever so blablabla
lol. Gaara might be on to something..not sure what it is though. It shouldnt be possible for the ninja to roll the same thing every single time because of stamina, ninjutsu range, and clan skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
* You cannot disband clan when in clan war.
* You cannot leave clan when YOU are currently matched in a clan war.
* There's a set amount of time for the "challenger" and the "opponent" in clan wars, so if the first clan select his team really fast, then that just means the opponent have longer time to think.
* Shai'tan and Tenshou Hok'e should be able to connect their forum accounts now.
* Ace matches/tie breakers, anyone can be chosen to fight. No limitations. This can be changed tho...
Then i find it weird that i had so much time and it automatically chose a village gaurd... (Tie Breaker). It hasn't happened since but im pretty sure there wasnt any error on my part, like the time..we had more then enough time left.

Edit: It happened again. Glad to see that its not a user-error.

"Game 7 is the ace match! Both clans choose any player (without knowing who the other clan picks) to duel in this deciding best of 3!
You have chosen Village Guard! Selected teams will be revealed in 8 minutes."

I just came back from school and i checked the clan wars section.. the score is 3-3, and so the tiebreaker has been chosen as a guard without our consent.. our 4th choice in ace match/deciding match doesnt have a cooldown but every 1 else does for that match, so its not a glitch with the line up imo.

Note: The wars were both vs the same clan. They challenged us. (if any of this info helps). Everytime we fought them, we had a v.guard glitch. There a great clan but still, free losses isnt fun ='(.

Note2: It happened a 3rd time.

Edit2: Officers can't send out who they want to fight in the war. It lets them choose but gives them that red box error. Is this a glitch or can they just see who has a cooldown etc to help us make strategies or something?
btw we fought them again today. I think every time they initiate a war, they face us.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #58
antonyredeemed
"The Tensai"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShadyx View Post
btw we fought them again today. I think every time they initiate a war, they face us.
Yes, its strange... we arent able to face anyone else - but we get the challenges randomly, though
Old 12-05-2009, 05:26 AM   #59
udon
Catpain
Admin

I ended the matches that were stuck. It happened when the same village guard teams were rolled. Fixed this quickly by not having the same rolled...

* Village Guard teams cost 1 point now.
* Still don't know why ace match teams aren't chosen properly. I just tested with my clan that was stuck and the correct ace team was chosen from my default lineup... weird. Try updating ace match lineup again perhaps?
* There are some permission things which aren't working properly such as officers cannot choose team in wars etc. me knows.
* It's pretty boring to just use the village guard and lose 3 games then settle in ace match. Should we add something like a "-x points reduction" bonus for the winner team? If you win with your 6 points team, your total points used will be subtracted with 1 or something to give you some advantage.
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #60
Lunar2

* I think Udon has added cooldown to Ace teams too now and not told us here yet, lol

Good. With cooldowns to Ace teams, and with 1 point guards (I had outright assumed the former would be true, and as soon as I learned about guards I suggested that they should cost 1 point in Chatango), balance is looking a lot better than it was.
Lunar2 is offline   Reply With Quote