NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-20-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
Teamish
Back to the cruel world
 
Teamish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 130
Default

Wanna join too? http://www.ninjamanager.net/group.php?groupid=1092
__________________

Teamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #22
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

You think people would get warned or banned without any violations or proof? Luls.

And interesting that it's my fault that MI keeps popping up with violations.. Makes perfect sense :|
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #23
L3Th4L
Asshole
 
L3Th4L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Everywhere and nowhere
Posts: 1,508
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
You think people would get warned or banned without any violations or proof? Luls.

And interesting that it's my fault that MI keeps popping up with violations.. Makes perfect sense :|
Why even mention common sense when talking to Kappa?
L3Th4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:12 PM   #24
YandT
God of Pain
 
YandT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Rain Village
Posts: 923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamish View Post
Meeeeee meeeeeeeeee i want teami :p
__________________
Need any GFX work? Ask at Art4Life!
P4in's Gameplays
YandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:20 PM   #25
Kappa
Dark Passenger
 
Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
You think people would get warned or banned without any violations or proof? Luls.

And interesting that it's my fault that MI keeps popping up with violations.. Makes perfect sense :|
I dont see any MI member banned so far so you don't have the right to say that MI broke any rules.
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #26
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa View Post
I dont see any MI member banned so far so you don't have the right to say that MI broke any rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3Th4L View Post
Why even mention common sense when talking to Kappa?
Indeed...

While I'm quoting stuff, might just as well bring this quote in as well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ?
Do not argue with an idiot for he will only bring you down to his level and beat you with experience
So lets just leave it with the facts I already posted.
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:11 PM   #27
Kappa
Dark Passenger
 
Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Ok so i guess you're done showing me your so called proofs. Thanks for sharing.
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 PM   #28
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*
 
CrystalDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 460
Default

There's no need to show "proof".
Almost the whole NM Community knows that MI is not "clean".
__________________
CrystalDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:34 PM   #29
Setirb
Rating: Awesome
 
Setirb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: If I told ya I would have to kill ya ;)
Posts: 1,246
Default

Can we get back on topic then?

So in a nutshell, what are the concrete examples of what is/isn't allowed?

Challenging/Exchanging with Higher rank teams being low ranked = good

Challenging/Exchanging with Higher rank teams being low ranked even though you won't get much of it = good but people don't like it if it seems you are helping the high ranked team

Challenging/Exchanging with multi farming accounts = ban

Weakening your team to lose on purpose then asking for exchanges claiming for easy wins = ban

Asking for people to weaken their teams to lose on purpose so you can challenge them = ban

Challenging teams that want to lose on purpose = gravy? it's not your fault another team is breaking the rules but are you forbidden to challenge it?

Weakening your team to lose on purpose to attract challenges = also gravy No one can prove you are intending on losing on purpose anyway.

Is this correct?
__________________


Setirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #30
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker
Moderator
 
Anbu77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,591
Default

Poor kappa,u just "came back" to nm after so long long time and aenonar is insulting u for no reason :( ...Damn mods are so stupid nowdays and they dont have any proof,right?Right...

Anyways welcome back to nm Kappa,just few things:
1)I hope ur team El dorado is going awesome in ur extreme run,
2)I hope u will finish FM asap

Btw,my greetings to FaNe please and to darkois...

Again welcome back :)
__________________

Stalking noobs since 1992!

Last edited by Anbu77; 06-20-2011 at 09:52 PM.
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 10:38 PM   #31
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Setirb - pretty much, almost..

Challenging Higher rank teams being low ranked even though you won't get much of it = bad since it would only boost the high team (aka, you're losing on purpose = ban if done regularly/purposefully etc). If the lower team gains good xp from doing it there's not really any problem. But if all they do is boost the higher level team they really shouldn't be doing it.

A lot of people that are exchanging just pick whoever happens to respond to their request, which they lose a lot of potential gain from actually challenging a good target. Of course this would be lame to forbid, but some people actually do it on purpose just to boost their friends. And like the rules say, losing on purpose = forbidden.



Weakening your team to lose on purpose to attract challenges = Lose on purpose = ban

Removing ninjas/items to level up a new ninja = ok though. But obviously you can't abuse this exception like some that are pretending to level up their kage despite that it's way higher level than the rest of their teams. Common sense makes it easy to spot who's trying to abuse it. And in most cases it's better to have your whole team in while leveling up new ninjas anyways.



Exchanging is just two people challenging eachother. People challenging a weaker team only wastes energy, it's the player losing on purpose that fails..



In short it's pretty simple though... Don't lose on purpose. If you're not going to gain anything from the fight, just walk away ;o
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 06-20-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:09 PM   #32
Kappa
Dark Passenger
 
Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalDragon View Post
There's no need to show "proof".
Almost the whole NM Community knows that MI is not "clean".
Oh really ? Probably that's the reason why we're #1 in BA and CW's atm , right ? Since MI was created so called moderators like Aenonar and Sparhawk have been barking how much we cheat but without bringing any proofs to the table. Yet dumbfucks like yourself believe everything even without the slightest piece of proof. Take for example case Pwanto when Sparhawk was having an epileptic crisis accusing him about exploiting who knows what bug , there was no proof found yet the next day people were calling him a cheater. And the story goes on and on..
For the sake of not getting banned i'll just refrain from posting here anymore.

Last edited by Kappa; 06-21-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:16 PM   #33
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*
 
CrystalDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa View Post
Oh really ? Probably that's the reason why we're #1 in BA and CW's atm , right ? Since MI was created so called moderators like Aenonar and Sparhawk have been barking how much we cheat but without bringing any proofs to the table. Yet dumbfucks like yourself believe everything even without the slightest piece of proof. Take for example case Pwanto when Sparhawk was having an epileptic crisis accusing him about exploiting who knows what bug , there was no proof found yet the next day people were calling him a cheater. And the story goes on and on..
For the sake of not getting banned i'll just refrain from posting here anymore.
Be careful what you say, you dumbfuck. Please go die otherwise i'll break your worthless neck.
I myself reported MI Members to udon because of exploits, and OH WONDER they got warned and/or temporarey banned. So stfu you D-U-M-B-F-U-C-K.

Emo-Kappa D:
__________________
CrystalDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #34
Khond
Member
 
Khond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 77
Default

Hi. My colleague Kappa assumed an improper posture and the dumbfuck comment was an incorrect behavior. However, I do understand his frustration.
How can anyone ever say there's no need to show proof?

Sometimes people do behave a bit outside the lines of what is right, what should be said and what can be said, which rarely match.

Do you, in your perfect sane capacity insist on saying that there is no need to show proof?

Also, by banned you meant permanently banned, a few months banned, a day banned? Could you specify? Or perhaps say why the so called ban came to effect? I'm just curious because I keep myself kinda away from my clan's business and now I'm curious.

Thank you for your time :)
Khond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #35
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*
 
CrystalDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khond View Post
Hi. My colleague Kappa assumed an improper posture and the dumbfuck comment was an incorrect behavior. However, I do understand his frustration.
How can anyone ever say there's no need to show proof?

Sometimes people do behave a bit outside the lines of what is right, what should be said and what can be said, which rarely match.

Do you, in your perfect sane capacity insist on saying that there is no need to show proof?

Also, by banned you meant permanently banned, a few months banned, a day banned? Could you specify? Or perhaps say why the so called ban came to effect? I'm just curious because I keep myself kinda away from my clan's business and now I'm curious.

Thank you for your time :)
Haha, he doesn't have to worry :D I didn't take it serious (nor did i mean my "insult" serious ^^).

Well, i don't know how long Kappa was gone but atleast I and a few others here dont need proof for that anymore. Since well, as i can say for myslef (which i did in the post up there) reported MI Members already personally to udon. And i mean temporary banned, 7 Days up to 1 Month (Let's be honest, udon doesn't like to perma ban if the persons promise to not fuck up again).

And we have to be honest here, all the exploits and cheats came from MI. It's not like udon has no access to ...certain things.

Edit: As for the matter itself i'm not spitting out personal stuff here, that's something that's not my business. Neither i'm the admin here or a Mod that is allowed to talk about such stuff.
__________________
CrystalDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:32 PM   #36
Khond
Member
 
Khond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 77
Default

Thank you for that information and for your comprehension. Sometimes we get a bit ahead of ourselves.

I only think this is strange because I never saw or heard anyone talking about being banned, and I do talk with most of them. Is there a way to see who was banned and why were they banned? I would like to know who is a cheater and who isn't.
Khond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #37
Kappa
Dark Passenger
 
Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalDragon View Post
Haha, he doesn't have to worry :D I didn't take it serious (nor did i mean my "insult" serious ^^).

Well, i don't know how long Kappa was gone but atleast I and a few others here dont need proof for that anymore. Since well, as i can say for myslef (which i did in the post up there) reported MI Members already personally to udon. And i mean temporary banned, 7 Days up to 1 Month (Let's be honest, udon doesn't like to perma ban if the persons promise to not fuck up again).
Wait , what ? I quitted the game for a few months..what does that have to do with the topic we're discussing here ? Or you're somehow insinuating i got banned aswell ?
Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #38
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*
 
CrystalDragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa View Post
Wait , what ? I quitted the game for a few months..what does that have to do with the topic we're discussing here ? Or you're somehow insinuating i got banned aswell ?
That simply means you don't know what happened in the meantime D:


@ Khond I would say asking udon is the answer.
__________________
CrystalDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #39
Khond
Member
 
Khond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 77
Default

I understand your reasoning, though I ask you to refrain yourself from calling MI cheaters. If you do know the names of the cheaters, use them. If you take a look at our clan list, you will see many names that were never related or aware of any kind of cheating.
Is it fair to label everyone for the misdoings of others?
Also, if the bans, or punishments were already "served", why continue to pick fights about it? I am not talking about you... only. There are many people (and many if those only call us cheaters because their leaders do it) who keep talking trash about the clan and have no reason to do so.

Please take this under consideration and correct me if I'm wrong.
Khond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 03:23 PM   #40
Firehydrant
No longer exist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 890
Default

Ok guys, break it up. There's no point in continuing this type of argument.

Everyone should keep in mind that this is the internet, and there will always be people looking for ways to bend/break rules. This has nothing to do with clans, even clanless people are just as likely to do it, all because of the anonymity that the internet offers. Khond is right, that absolute proof should always be needed for a ban. But cheats do go on in this game, most of them are simply not caught. It ultimately falls on the udon to try to patch this game up or the mods to try to collect absolute proof, but let's face it, they don't have the time or manpower to look over everyone's shoulder. Everyone should keep in mind that this is a free game and a particularly understaffed one. You're just going to have to accept it for what it is, the good and the bad. These type of arguments is not going to help anyone and will not make this forum a better place for people to visit.
__________________
Down with Aenonar the tyrant!
Firehydrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 AM.