NinjaManager Forums

Old 09-02-2010, 01:44 PM   #101
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Bleach is boring. It used to be interesting, but now it's plain boring. First Aizen goes on a stampede and defeats everyone easily, then he gets two power-ups , one after the other. It's simply not interesting reading about characters who are so OP. Then, Ichigo comes along, gets a power-up(what do you know - ANOTHER Getsuga tensho) and becomes just as powerful. Why can't all shounen be like FMA? In that series there are no OP bad guys, chars don't need uber-power-ups in order to do so.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #102
Eugen

^True

And I'm afraid Aizen might get another power-up...lol!
Old 09-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #103
bLaZe
bLaZeJr - Forbidden Mode

^True
I know Aizen will get another power-up but Ichigo will do something super special ... ( same as always ) xDD .

Present from valew0w
bLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #104
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Kubo's problem is that he created too many characters, and a too powerful final boss. All chars must have weaknesses.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:00 AM   #105
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Okay, it's been a while since my last post...nut now it's once again my turn.

So...if you haven't read my last posts I can summarize it: A lot of complainnig on how mr. Kubo has handled the "Final Battle". However, since nothing has improved, it's time for some more hating sice that's the only thing I feel right now.

Okay, this time it's once again about Aizen:
First of all, his change of appearence and persona. He starts out with a cool, white, hueco mundo outfit. But he not only looks the part, he gives of a calculating, calm and "always-in-control" aura. everyone else is his bitch. Okay, so far so good. Then, he gets a power-up in the form of the hougyoku(damn it's hard to spell) and changes appearence. His new look is also very nice - now he REALLY looks bad-ass. And so he crushes every opponent and starts hunting Ichi's friends.

Then, after getting stabbed, he once again changes appearence - this time into some kind of butterfly-thingy which, in my humble opinion, looks completely weird. What was Kubo thinking? Couldn't he have come up with something better? Anyway, he starts battling Ichi, and for some reason he gets a look - this time it's so ugly I can hardly believe what I'm seeing. I won't try to describe it...it's just horrible. And now we come to the second part - his performance:
He starts out crushing all oppositin - I mean he literally pwns EVERYTHING. It was at that point I became annoyed by it. He was too strong. Then he gets a power up, continues pwning and gets stabbed. Thanks to that attack, he becomes even stronger. Now I really thought that the series quality had deteriorated. Then he starts battling Ichi, but all of a sudden nothing works! Not even his last power-up is effective! What happened? What kind of epic showdown is this? Completely one-sided?

And Icihigo...what can I say? I disliked him for the most part of the series, but that's nothing compared to my feelings of rage now. He goes from having no chance of beating the final boss whatsover, to become uber-dominating! WTF!? I can understand that he gets a boost, but this is just ridiculous. Aizen has been shown to be on a godlike-level, unbeatable - but now he is over-nerfed. And this final attack..Mugetsu..why must it be so flashy? Why must almost all super-attacks in bleach be so excessive? Why do all explosions exolde upwards in a pillar-like shape?

So many thingts to complain about...I've watched all canon- and nearly all filler-episodes, and have read the last 250 or so chapters...and THIS is what I get? This is what we, all faithful or semi-faithful readers get? At least I had high expectations for the final showdown, but it has been a complete let-down. To be honest, i don't think anything can mend this.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:43 PM   #106
Pain96Itachi
Lawliet

can somebody tell me which manga chepter is the new episode plz :)

Special thanks to drag0nf0rce for this cool signature!!!! :)
Pain96Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #107
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

chapter 384.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM   #108
Seotinach
Green Monster of DOOM~

Honestly? At this point, nothing Kubo does will really impress our irritate me anymore. I have said it countless times, and I'll say it here: this series was at it's prime at the Soul Society Arcs. Character development was worth a damn, and lots of interesting things were happening outside of the main events. Not only were the fights balanced, interesting, and at least a little believable, but the story had real depth, or at the very least, seemed to.

It kind of lost all of the depth behind everything. The "Spirit King" - they're putting it in quotations, so so am I - was severely underplayed, all things considered. We knew why Aizen was trying to transcend Shinigamis and Hollows, but it was never properly explain to the degree where we truly understood his motives except for his desire for transcendence. Aizen was appealing as a villian when his head was calm, and while his emotional / half insane behavior recently would have worked wonderfully if we had been given some insight on where his passion was come from, it ends up looking like boring, pointless insanity. It's like Kira from Death Note, except without the well-developed reasoning behind why he was so batty. That, and DN never pretended Kira was stable to begin with; Aizen was cool and composed all the way up until recently.

The entire importance of Inoue's abilities was horrendously played up by Aizen rather randomly - hell, one of the Vizards had a similar ability, and was better at it than she was - and then dropped without any real explanation. There are all sorts of other holes, or things that just needed to be done better.

I gave up with the power-ups a while ago, though to be honest, I'm disappointed in Kudo for not pushing Ichigo's final few moments as a Shinigami farther. It looked cool, but... really? He got an entire new appearance, but he only kept it for a few panels? Seems like the flashiness was not only a bit excessive, but completely redundant.

There's also the fact that him "losing" his Shinigami powers really doesn't mean jack at this point. Uryuu, who "lost" his Quincy power - and this point had been stressed for a hell of a lot longer than it had been with Ichigo - reobtained his power. And so shall Ichigo, no doubt with even more help from his Hollow side. So the punishment for his ability is also ignorable in the grand scheme of things.

I had hoped that maybe the series could pick itself up - especially considering that I loved all the fights with the Captains - but I kind of just wish the series would find an acceptable place to end, and stop humiliating itself.

It was a wonderful concept, with addictive characters, but the degree of power balance issues and the slowly increasing issue with the story itself has just made this all sort of sad. D:

Last edited by Seotinach; 09-22-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Seotinach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:02 AM   #109
Vaizado
ヴァイザード

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47245493/1

ahem so....new chapter is out -.- wth.....i mean cmon PERFECT TIME TO END IT but no.......a new frikkin arc. i just want him to end it.

off topic:
One piece could do the same (i personally read 300 chapters and could not stand it =/)

then naruto could soon after.

I can only imagine that this does not happen because they have nothing else to fall back on really...that one shot "Bench!" was stupid on kishimoto's behalf....you could literally see all the naruto characters in a baseball format if u read it right lol.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:41 PM   #110
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

I agree Vaizado - it's time for Bleach to end(and OP too, soon). I mean, all that was needed was to tie up the loose ends, have some flashback-chapters to explain everything and then simply let go...but no. Now we have to experience another 2-3 years worth of Bleach...does Kubo have so little imagination and drive that he can't even come up with something ew? I mean, it's okay if you take a break before starting a new series, just come up with something good.

And what's up with the ugly new characters? Kubo Tite has an incredible ability of creating ugly chars, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised. And why throw in random people who no-one cares about? No amount of Inoue/Matsumoto-fan service could save the series now.