NinjaManager Forums

Old 03-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #21
Xelzy
Death nii-san

This was the worst possbile outcome for one piece, why?

Since Black beard has gone from a strong pirate, to a mega pirate, other pirates and the wg will have to get stronger. Otherwise BB will just steamtank over everything, ofcourse, the strawhats will get powerups to compete with BB, and this is just pure shit.
Xelzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #22
Delta Sand
Lifeless

Sadly, I agree with Xelzy. Its still good now, and still an amazing manga, and my favorite, but its making the same mistake as Naruto. Blackbeard was strong enough s it is, but now he has a super-crew? Other pirates are going to start develoing ridiculous abilities to compensate to fight against them. It hasn't happened yet, not at all, but its going to happen soon, or start to at least. Hopefully, OP will handle it better than Naruto did, and keep it low key or lower the BB pirates levels a bit, I just hoe to god they dont spiral out of control and become gods.
Delta Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
NikoSasuke

Isn't Kuma still the strongest person? I mean seriously the power to repel anything at the speed of light? couldn't he just repel Blackbeard's attacks?
NikoSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #24
Delta Sand
Lifeless

Maybe, but you cant repel gravity. true, kuma would still just have to touch him, but gravity is a hell of a power to have.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #25
NikoSasuke

But he can move at the speed of light how can anyone even see him? by the time they realise what's going onn it's too late.
NikoSasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:54 AM   #26
Delta Sand
Lifeless

you cant escape from a black hole. Its impossible. Not even light can do it. However, I see your point, but seeing as this is a manga, normal logic doesnt apply. Kuma should be invincible, but hell lose, somehow.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:35 PM   #27
mario

I was thinking of one person that is suppose to be very, very strong and that is Dragon. Possibly Dragon has some sort of crazy devil ab. and since some one of Ivankov level was one of his subordinates just imagine how strong must bee other strong members of his army. And also we have not received full explanation on D. in name of some characters and in 12 page in 576 we have discussion between GDR and WB.
So i do not think they will have to have some godlike power to defeate BB.
mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 03:04 PM   #28
wahnoob

I read all your predictions and...HAHAHAHA I love One Piece cause it's rather unpredictable, unlike bleach or naruto hahaha
wahnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #29
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelzy View Post
This was the worst possbile outcome for one piece, why?

Since Black beard has gone from a strong pirate, to a mega pirate, other pirates and the wg will have to get stronger. Otherwise BB will just steamtank over everything, ofcourse, the strawhats will get powerups to compete with BB, and this is just pure shit.
Nah.. that guy has no defence.. he gets hit so easily, so hes not very over powering. Hes not that over powered though... everybody seems to have boundaries in One Piece.. you can't say anybody here is over powered. Even the Admirals have their own limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahnoob View Post
I read all your predictions and...HAHAHAHA I love One Piece cause it's rather unpredictable, unlike bleach or naruto hahaha
Every chapter too. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Sand View Post
you cant escape from a black hole. Its impossible. Not even light can do it. However, I see your point, but seeing as this is a manga, normal logic doesnt apply. Kuma should be invincible, but hell lose, somehow.
Its a Devil Fruit Black Hole, not a real one. Its power isn't comparable. Depends on what the user wants to suck in anyways..
Old 04-04-2010, 07:09 AM   #30
zebonas
Banned

I stopped watching anime when those 7 super nova arc begins.It is interesting to watch more? Actually,the most interesting thingy was with those ..i don't know they group.hidden group,something 9 =D
zebonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:30 PM   #31
Hyon
Why So Serious¿

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebonas View Post
I stopped watching anime when those 7 super nova arc begins.It is interesting to watch more? Actually,the most interesting thingy was with those ..i don't know they group.hidden group,something 9 =D
CP9. -__-
Yes, it is interesting to watch more. I care to differ. The most interesting thing so far was the Water 7 / Enies Arc. Though, Marineford might break that.

Hyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:04 AM   #32
xShadyx
Mr.Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyon View Post

CP9. -__-
Yes, it is interesting to watch more. I care to differ. The most interesting thing so far was the Water 7 / Enies Arc. Though, Marineford might break that.
Agreed all the way.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:35 AM   #33
zebonas
Banned

Yeah,i meaned Enies Lobby.The CP-9 or somethin' :D
Just watched all One Piece series,or maybe Jailbreaker series? Fight with Magellan was interesting,waiting for some action in Marinford.
zebonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:20 PM   #34
Sevon

Never cared for the Anime as of late. The manga is great and very exciting though.
Sevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #35
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

w00T for the end of the break XD, Sexy nami <3, and well Sexy nami ...

oh ya... and the fat guy is so dead...

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #36
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Indeed...Nami is the main attraction in chapter 598. And I must say that Usopp HAS changed. I mean...he goes from being completely unncessary and useless, to being ,well, at least a little useful. The nose is still there however...

Luffy didn't change a lot, actually. At least i coudn't see much of a difference.
Old 10-01-2010, 04:28 PM   #37
NiTrOg3n

well... he got that huge scar on his chest... and new clothes... he mastered haki... new techniques

Are you out of animes to watch?! Check out my list ;)
NiTrOg3n's Anime List
NiTrOg3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:36 PM   #38
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Well.. i was expecting him to have longer hair... cuz seriously... on a remote island.. i doubt he could find a barber :S... well atleast nami got long hair <3

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #39
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Yeah - i expected a different haircut and rougher features - but on the whole he looks the same. Dissapointing. But when it comes to his powers and abilities...well, most likely they are on a completely different level. But hairstyle and clothing are things that really can be used to mark transition points - like Naruto part 1 and 2. There you could easily see the difference on almost all characters.

Usually I'm not into ecchi or fanservice, so i mostly don't care that much but the new Nami is...an exception.
Old 10-21-2010, 06:38 PM   #40
bLaZe
bLaZeJr - Forbidden Mode

Incredible luffy is starting to be just incredible , zorro and sanji too o: . It's INCREDIBLE !

Present from valew0w
bLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote