NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 12:20 PM   #21
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod
 
KaiKai's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 906
Default

i think a.n.a.l. was created following this guide ;o
__________________


"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 12:51 PM   #22
mereaper
Reaper god
 
mereaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 644
Default

well kai u r the expert on a.n.a.l who am i to question ur fagness oops i mean experience
__________________
Quote:
NO means YESSSSSSSSSS
"well it may be stupid, but it's also dumb"
quote by the man who proved that u can be evil and still look cute
Spoiler:
Quote:
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed!
Quote:
who let the dogs out?
my team
mereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #23
Pwanto
Evil Overlord Mode
Chat Mod
 
Pwanto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mereaper View Post
well kai u r the expert on a.n.a.l who am i to question ur fagness oops i mean experience
The more aggressive you sound, the more experience you show us
__________________
-----------------------------------------------
Time has come to make things right


Signature made by Silphonix
Pwanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:07 PM   #24
mereaper
Reaper god
 
mereaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 644
Default

hmm well since u guys dont seem to have any kind of maturity or at least show any iam just gonna ignore u until u actuly grow up
__________________
Quote:
NO means YESSSSSSSSSS
"well it may be stupid, but it's also dumb"
quote by the man who proved that u can be evil and still look cute
Spoiler:
Quote:
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed!
Quote:
who let the dogs out?
my team
mereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 01:12 PM   #25
Made
It Will Rain.
 
Made's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Langley Falls.
Posts: 957
Default

Congratulations for the guide, it's really good for members that are thinking to create a clan, good job mereaper ^^
__________________
Made is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #26
dist
Mr. Low Tai
Moderator
 
dist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 821
Default

Please drop the insults kaikai & mereaper.
__________________

dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 02:57 PM   #27
Setirb
Rating: Awesome
 
Setirb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: If I told ya I would have to kill ya ;)
Posts: 1,246
Default

A few advices regarding the structure of your guide:

You have some typos and grammar errors in your guide. Nothing too serious but is the kind of stuff you should have reveiwed before posting the guide.

Please try to make use of punctuation, capital letters in the beguining of sentences and avoid the use of abbreviations. It gives your guide a cleaner and more professional look.

When you use numbered sections start writting the sentence with a space after the number and bold the number to make it more distinct:
"1A - You have to choose a cool, not too long, name" instead of
"1A-you have to choose akool not too long name"

Also in the major sections try too use the italic still with the bold to make them distinct of the sub sections:
1 - The creation of the clan instead of
1-the creation of the clan ofcourse

Saraly's suggestion about the level bonuses. That was one of the things I expected to see in this guide and I was a little disapointed when I saw them lacking. I'm glad you've decided to put them.

Another thing you could add to the guide: Imagine I want to creat a clan, after reading your guide. I go to the NM page and... nothing. There is no clan section right now, at least in plain view. You could add the link to the clan section, and explain the simple steps of forming a clan. It will probably be added when the beta clans finishes but right now there is nothing about it in the NM page. There is no such thing as too much information right? ^^

I honnestly expected this kind of guide to be written by a clan leader/founder rather than a member, but I'm glad to see you put up a good effort and managed to give a lot of usefull information. I hope you continue to develop this guide until it's sticky worth =)
__________________


Setirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #28
mereaper
Reaper god
 
mereaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 644
Default

thank u for commenting setrib and u r right and iam working on remaking the guide the lvl stats will be added so will be screen shots and steps of the clan creation on nm
__________________
Quote:
NO means YESSSSSSSSSS
"well it may be stupid, but it's also dumb"
quote by the man who proved that u can be evil and still look cute
Spoiler:
Quote:
Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed!
Quote:
who let the dogs out?
my team
mereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:53 PM   #29
Made
It Will Rain.
 
Made's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Langley Falls.
Posts: 957
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setirb View Post
A few advices regarding the structure of your guide:

You have some typos and grammar errors in your guide. Nothing too serious but is the kind of stuff you should have reveiwed before posting the guide.

Please try to make use of punctuation, capital letters in the beguining of sentences and avoid the use of abbreviations. It gives your guide a cleaner and more professional look.

When you use numbered sections start writting the sentence with a space after the number and bold the number to make it more distinct:
"1A - You have to choose a cool, not too long, name" instead of
"1A-you have to choose akool not too long name"

Also in the major sections try too use the italic still with the bold to make them distinct of the sub sections:
1 - The creation of the clan instead of
1-the creation of the clan ofcourse

Saraly's suggestion about the level bonuses. That was one of the things I expected to see in this guide and I was a little disapointed when I saw them lacking. I'm glad you've decided to put them.

Another thing you could add to the guide: Imagine I want to creat a clan, after reading your guide. I go to the NM page and... nothing. There is no clan section right now, at least in plain view. You could add the link to the clan section, and explain the simple steps of forming a clan. It will probably be added when the beta clans finishes but right now there is nothing about it in the NM page. There is no such thing as too much information right? ^^

I honnestly expected this kind of guide to be written by a clan leader/founder rather than a member, but I'm glad to see you put up a good effort and managed to give a lot of usefull information. I hope you continue to develop this guide until it's sticky worth =)
Yeah, I saw that too I was hoping for vocabulary corrections.
Anyways, if I ever want to create a clan, i'll contact you mereaper for advices
__________________
Made is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 11:58 PM   #30
Szilu
Forum wanderer
 
Szilu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 139
Default

Some things that might interest the people who drop by might be:

What are action points in a war?
What type of teams cost how much action points?
How is the war played one match after the other how the match-ups take place ?
How many teams can participate to a clan war?
How many times a team can fight ?
How much a team needs to rest until it can fight it's cool down time ?
What is clan rating? What is clan XP for ?
Clan skill trees?
What is an Ace ?

These are the few things that come into my mind when speaking of clans and clan wars ?

Some of the info is already floating in the clan beta thread but it needs to be organized.
__________________

Main team Szilu :http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/19963
Alt team BloodyBunnyBoilers:http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/74722
Nex Councilium of Morior Invictus
Szilu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 PM.