NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #41
Sevon

I do not see the point in any of your suggestions, as I only wish to know how they can say it's balanced when it's clearly not. And it doesn't matter how strong Kakashi is in the series, the whole Akatsuki lot is probably better than him, 'cause making him impossibly strong in the game for such a trivial reason is an mediocre attempt of trying to please a small audience.
Sevon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:58 PM   #42
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevon View Post
Would someone care to explain why Chouji's and Kimimaro's 400 are so alike, yet at the same time so different?

Chouji 400:
25 Tai
10 Stam
10% Tai Immunity

Kimimaro 400:
23 Tai
8 Stam
10% Tai Immunity

So don't come and say that everything is balanced, because clearly they aren't. And yes, they do need to work through every ability, because you can't stop developing a game just cause you deem it "almost balanced".
Have you compared the whole of their abilities and characters rather than just one ability vs the other? No? Didn't think so. Most ability sets are balanced as a set rather than individually, thus certain characters might have a bit stronger 50-/200-/400-/800-ability, but they might be weaker in some other area.

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:43 PM   #43
supree
Kaitou Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevon View Post
I do not see the point in any of your suggestions, as I only wish to know how they can say it's balanced when it's clearly not. And it doesn't matter how strong Kakashi is in the series, the whole Akatsuki lot is probably better than him, 'cause making him impossibly strong in the game for such a trivial reason is an mediocre attempt of trying to please a small audience.
Kakashi's MS ability can own most of Aka, having your head sucked into another dimension sure decreases your capabilities. Look at Hidan, his only strenght was curse+immortality trick. If not that even Neji could kick his ass(I know thats kinda exeggaration). In game his skills make him truly invincible. It's funny that there are skills like "shinobi", "perfect shinobi"(it had me wonderin why Naruto doesnt have "orange suit" ability) which are better than Kamui.
Who sad making him impossibly strong ? Just add some 8tai or replace tai with nin and it would be ok. (lets say current 10ATK + 20NIN)
supree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #44
Kunai
Decimo

This game barely has anything to do with how good they are in the anime. They don't have to have strong abilities just because some people think they're strong in the show. ._.

All you people do is compare one skill to another. Compare every single ninjas 50,200,400, and 800 and then come back and say they are unbalanced.
Kunai is offline   Reply With Quote