NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #1
Lampan
ANBU of The Amigos
Chat Mod

Default Bone breaker

So the "bone breaker" combo has been nerfed from having 40% Tai immunity to 20%, is it only me who think this is too much? 30% would have been understandable but now i can't see this combo being used for a endgame setup as the Jounins them self has way too low stat gains.

What do you people think?

Cheers
Old 05-27-2009, 08:38 AM   #2
udon
Catpain
Admin

Is this really true? I can't remember doing that kind of nerf recently. Even 20% Tai immunity seems a bit high compared to other combos with starting jounins ;D
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:49 AM   #3
Lampan
ANBU of The Amigos
Chat Mod

If I'm not very confused it was 40% just last week? Anyway my point was the ability to be able to use this combo in a endgame setup anyhow I will be testing it on easy now so I'll guess I will notice the result soon enough :)
Old 05-27-2009, 11:30 AM   #4
Minaro
Semi-retired

If a combo is strong enough to allow a Start-jounin and another relatively cheap Jounin to work as an end-game line-up with little or no extra trouble, it's obviously far too strong. The combo is extremely chakra effective if it is used as an end-game line-up, compared to using two other stronger Jounins, which would cost more than twice as much chakra.

I also doubt this combo ever had 40% Tai immunity, as I would've requested to had it nerfed long ago if I'd known about it. I mean, with 40% Tai immunity the WEAKER of the Kimimaro's would've almost matched a relatively strong Akatsuki Jounin when they're both on level 30 (using the damage from the final boss), without jutsus or other bonuses, which says a lot about the levels before that, and the stronger Kimimaro.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

20% Tai Immunity is A LOT. Maybe it should be a little nerfed...15% maybe. There is huge differences between combos, and there are several that should be nerfed/boosted.