NinjaManager Forums

Old 04-13-2009, 08:21 PM   #1
GrodiS

Default Akatsuki Temple nerf?

Just thought Akatsuki Temple (and probably last place aswell that comes afterwards) needs a nerf, dont you? I mean with my team thats pretty strong can't even come close to beat Hidan, and this is on the easiest difficult on the game, (means the harder levels will be even more difficult, duh(?) ) well however I believe a huge nerf is in its place here, I don't see a reason for the easiest difficult to be this hard, I even got an 800$ ability on my lvl 20 ninja and got almost no effect versus this guys.
GrodiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:05 PM   #2
Minaro
Semi-retired

The Akatsuki temple is supposed to be hard. Also, don't expect a single ninja to turn the tide of an entire battle. Your whole team will have to be able to put up a big enough fight to beat them. By the sound of it, I'd almost guess you haven't even bought your Kage yet.

Also, instead of just talking about a level 20 ninja, provide a link to your team so people can actually see what you're talking about.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
GrodiS

yeah I do have a kage, this is my team: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/20 and I understand akatsuki temple should be hard, but come on, this hard as the easiest difficult? abit crazy imo, and I have used money buying +stats to ninjas etc :)
Old 04-13-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
Semb
The Usher

You have 2 crap jounins and a weak kage who's only level 8. That's why you're having trouble. I mean, you have your starting jounin and the Demon Brothers, who are weaker than starting jounins. Why? You've got loads of chakra left over.

Last edited by Semb; 04-13-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Semb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #5
GrodiS

tbh the demon brothers are rather strong, and considering they decrease stats from enemy make them even better for my team, + I can't buy any other strong kages before I beat them in Akatsuki temple now can I?
Old 04-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #6
Semb
The Usher

You have chakra to support 2 Akatsuki jounins, and you're saying the Demon Brothers are rather strong? I really can't see this your way.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:07 PM   #7
GrodiS

wel tbh akatsuki jounins will cost like, what, over 1000 $ together? + they start at lvl 1
Old 04-13-2009, 10:11 PM   #8
Semb
The Usher

Yeah, and they'll also make Karakura Castle and the rest of the game much easier than if you stick with your starting jounin and the Demon Brothers... if you ask me, you should've bought at least one stronger jounin earlier on. Yours just aren't strong enough to cut it towards the end of the game without some serious levelling up.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #9
GrodiS

Imo even the ninjas I got should be strong enough when they are at the level they are, + why is my starting genin so weak? he's my weakest ninja atm, transmigated and all I think he should be stronger, but semb, you think there's any idea to buy akatsuki Ninjas now or just waste of $?
Old 04-14-2009, 12:18 AM   #10
ChaozCloud
I am The Red Mage

I had no problem in cuting my way throught Akatsuki temple, the only one I'm having trouble with is Zetsu because of his element. Otherwise I think it's the right difficulty.
ChaozCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 01:33 AM   #11
GrodiS

in that case its were strange considering I don't find your team to be much stronger than mine, don't see why you got no problem at all and I cant even come close beating Hidan :(
Old 04-14-2009, 09:11 AM   #12
Lee

Honestly i dont think it needs a nerf.. I am also having trouble with it. But it is supposed to hard.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #13
Holydwarf

That place is perfectly fine.
For the moment I feel that there is no reason at all that it should be either nerfed or buffed.
Holydwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #14
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrodiS View Post
Imo even the ninjas I got should be strong enough when they are at the level they are, + why is my starting genin so weak? he's my weakest ninja atm, transmigated and all I think he should be stronger, but semb, you think there's any idea to buy akatsuki Ninjas now or just waste of $?
Your Jounins are not high leveled. They are decently leveled. To be able to beat the game with Jounins of that class you'll most likely have to level them up to level 35-40+, at the very least. To begin with, they are weak, and their stamina values are ridiculously low.

Why your starting genin is so weak? Simply because you haven't leveled it enough. Both $350-genins and Forbidden Genins are much stronger than a transmigrated starting Genin (although the Transmigrated genin might have more stamina than the $350-genin, depending on which one you choose). You'd need to put focus on leveling the starting Genin in the earlier stages of the game to keep him up to speed. In my team, my starting genin is level 20 while my $350-genin is level 13 and my Forbidden is level 11. That's a way extreme, but then I'll be able to keep my starting genin up to speed for a long time.

About buying Akatsuki Jounins now.. It's always favorable to buy them, but your biggest problem is that you've bought so many jutsus for the Ninjas that might be exchanged. Why is it favorable, even though your ninjas are so high leveled? Look at the gains. Demon Brothers get +4.6 Tai/Nin each level, while an Akatsuki Jounin get around +7.5/level. The difference is clear, the Akatsuki Jounins will gain 1.5 more attack each level. An Akatsuki Jounin will have 40 more attack on level 20. It will match a level 20 Demon Brothers on level 10.

Yes, buying an Akatsuki Jounin will definatly be worth it, if not even two. That's entirely up to you. It will take some time to get it up the first few levels, but once he does, he'll be far better than either of the Jounins you currently have. It might take longer to get past the point where you currently are, but it'll take far less time to beat the game. With the increased Chakra costs, you might not have enough chakra for whatever Kage you had planned, however. This might be a bit beneficial to you, though, since it might prove to be suitable to pick up a Kage you have available right now (Jiraiya for example). You choose how many, if any, you will exchange. The game is beatable with any ninja, the question is just how much you'll need to level them up.. I mean, even Team Konohamaru might be able to beat the last boss if they're at level 150-200, but it'd take decades to reach those levels with them.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

Demon brothers are the most useless jounins you can have. They are only good in the very beginning of the game. Why not get Kisame+Itachi, Sasori+Deidara or any other combo? Or Gai+Kakashi(the strong kakashi)? I can understand if you have a weak kage, because you will upgrade it once you have unlocked the strong ones. No wonder you think the Temple is hard...
Old 04-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #16
GrodiS

ok thanks for the time you took there Minaro, I'll start to farm $ and go Akatsuki then :)

edit: to you who say I have plenty of chakra, I now got Itachi but even with just one akatsuki ninja I go over 120 chakra with my team, so have to squeeze him in there and remove my genings while leveling him then pay to half someones chakra :/( I had to sell all abilitys of demon brothers and sell demon brothers himself to get itachi),

Last edited by GrodiS; 04-14-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #17
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
ok thanks for the time you took there Minaro, I'll start to farm $ and go Akatsuki then :)

edit: to you who say I have plenty of chakra, I now got Itachi but even with just one akatsuki ninja I go over 120 chakra with my team, so have to squeeze him in there and remove my genings while leveling him then pay to half someones chakra :/( I had to sell all abilitys of demon brothers and sell demon brothers himself to get itachi),
Are you saying you hadn't already halved the Chakra cost of all your ninjas? If you don't halve the chakra cost of your nins, there's no way you'll be able to create a relatively strong lineup. If you didn't you'd barely have enough chakra for two Akatsuki Jounins, not to mention a Kage...
Old 04-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #18
GrodiS

so what you say,on this the easiet difficult in the game I will also have to half the chakra of all my ninjas, costing over 1000$, and get strong kages + jounins costing around 2500$ + abilitys, costing about 5000$ if getting good to all, to actually clear the game, how did you figure it will be on the other levels? :S

oh, btw they who said I had plenty of chakra leftover had already looked at my team so :P

Last edited by GrodiS; 04-14-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:38 PM   #19
Makido
Low seal, for real

Yes GrodiS, that's what he says:P I personally haven't made it to Akatsuki temple yet, but even I could see your team before wouldn't make it. Halving chakra cost are essential to finish the game in a decent amount of time, even on the easiest difficulty.

Here's my lineup right now: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/146

Tenten and Kisame are both halved in cost. I plan to save to buy Nidaime (first version) soon. I have about 300 ryo right now. And I'm still on the first mission in Karakura castle.

So I think your only problem was that you bought to many abilities early on. If you had bought Akatsuki jounins as soon as they were available you probably would have finished Akatsuki temple quicker:P You have to plan ahead. I myself never buy abilities for jounins that I know wont work end game (Demon brothers), and that will be replaced. You could have saved quite a lot of money there, making you able to buy a new ninja or halve the chakra cost of one you planned to keep.

Also: Buying Ninjas is WAY more important to buy as fast as possible than abilities are. Because ninjas need time to level up and get better the longer you have them. Therefore, the earlier you buy good ninjas the faster you'll get a strong team. Abilities will give exactly the same bonuses whenever you buy them. Therefore, priority should always be to buy a ninja, abilities come second.

My whole point is: If you plan right, using all that ryo just to finish the game wont be that hard. You only have to conserve the ryo you get and plan your end game team beforehand. Then, when you get a ninja from that final lineup, waste a lot of ryo on him:P That's what I do.

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

http://dodidai.mybrute.com

Last edited by Makido; 04-14-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Makido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:15 AM   #20
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
so what you say,on this the easiet difficult in the game I will also have to half the chakra of all my ninjas, costing over 1000$, and get strong kages + jounins costing around 2500$ + abilitys, costing about 5000$ if getting good to all, to actually clear the game, how did you figure it will be on the other levels? :S
Yup, that's about it. Sure, you can skip halving your chakra costs if you feel like it, but it's your loss. Look at it like this: You'll be able to use ninjas for twice as much chakra by paying 50% extra. Either way you look at it, it's beneficial. It just takes some extra time saving up that extra money, and as Makido said, buying the ninjas you're going to use for the endgame as early as possible is far more important than buying abilities. I rarely buy abilities until I've filled my team.

Other than that, Makido pretty much covered all I could've thought of saying. And since you're asking how the game will be on higher difficulties; It'll be the same, just harder. Far harder, and that's the way it's supposed to be.