NinjaManager Forums

Old 04-22-2009, 07:58 PM   #21
Hjalle

I think it should need a nerf when you play with team Naruto. Its inpossible!
Hjalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #22
Makido
Low seal, for real

Then you simply didn't sneak attack enough:P If you sneak attack for all your energy whenever you can with team Naruto, there is rarely a problem to get by. Actually, my Naruto team has always been cruising through all missions while my own team has a hard time.

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

http://dodidai.mybrute.com
Makido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #23
ChaozCloud
I am The Red Mage

I agree with Makido on this point.
ChaozCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #24
Semb
The Usher

As do I. I've been using all my Naruto energy on the most rewarding sneak attacks, and I've just been fast-forwarding through their parts of the missions without failing a single mission.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:22 PM   #25
Hjalle

I havent lose any matches ether before Akatsuki tempel. Maby somtime but its rare. And now i have get caught on Hidan.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:06 PM   #26
Lampan
ANBU of The Amigos
Chat Mod

never had a problem until now when i got to Pain although i was 1 hit away from clearing it :P A level or two should do it ^^
Lampan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:41 PM   #27
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Haven't been to Akatsuki temple with my naruto team yet, but on karakura castle I just cruised through, My second jounin rarely got to fight, usually only finish someone off. And my kage never got to do a single attack.. So I doubt I'll have any problems with akatsuki temple with the naruto team. Just do sneak attacks where all your ninjas gets to fight, and make sure you win as well. You'll get ~10-20xp / ninja. And naruto energy is plentifull... And the earlier missions in karakura should have given you about 50xp on each ninja for the wins.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:24 AM   #28
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

I agree. Completing Karakura Castle with the Naruto-team is easy.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:12 PM   #29
Hjalle

It is going to take years to comlete the game om easy mode. I dont understand how you are going to beat it on inpossible.
Old 05-03-2009, 08:16 PM   #30
Holydwarf

The game is supposed to take long time.
Udon didn't create the game to be completed in a couple of weeks, he have worked on it for a long time and want that it should last very long.
Holydwarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:00 PM   #31
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hjalle View Post
It is going to take years to comlete the game om easy mode. I dont understand how you are going to beat it on inpossible.
Well, if it's of any interest, I doubt it'll take years. It took me 4752 matches in the arena (2286 wins and 2466 losses) before I beat Easy, which is only 1797 more than what I have currently on my team. That means it'll take aproximately 37.5% more time than what I have already spent so far.. That's very far from years, considering we've only spent like, what, not even 2 months so far? That means we're looking at 3 months, or less, to complete Easy.

Sure, all of this is purely statistical, and it might prove to take more or less time, but trust me, it's far from years. I doubt even impossible will take years for the devoted player.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:32 PM   #32
Restell

Second that. Im stuck at the last boss (maybe i shouldnīt spoil it). Yeah, I donīt have an kage, but I have to remove my summon if i want to use the kage I want(Shodai,reincarnated). My summons chakra is just 4, so im only 2 chakra short. Yeah, I could half the chakra on him, but I will get 10 chakra after Pain, so im just wasting my ryo.

Oh, and my team. http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/935

Last edited by Restell; 05-04-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Restell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:20 PM   #33
Minaro
Semi-retired

Uh.. Restell, I'm a bit curious.. What exactly do you second? And in what manner do you mean you're stuck on the last boss, considering you just said you haven't beaten Pain yet?

Also, you're wasting chakra if you decide to not halve the chakra costs of your Kage. With your current setup, you should be able to fit in a top notch Kage like the 90 chakra version of Shodai, who is far stronger, or one of the Akatsuki kages, instead of someone as weak as the Reincarnated version of Shodai. Already at level 1, the stronger Shodai has 36 more attack, and gets 1 more each level. At level 15 he'd have 50 more compared to the other Shodai at level 15. If you prefer to look at it that way, the weaker Shodai would have to be around level 12 to even match up to how strong the Stronger one is at level 1.
Not that any of this belongs in this thread, but still, just thought I'd.. Educate you a little on the subject.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:33 PM   #34
Semb
The Usher

Let's stick to the topic - Udon will want to be able to quickly look through it to see what's being said regarding the difficulty of Akatsuki Temple.

Restell: If you want to discuss your team, do it in the "Who should I buy?" forum. Also, Pain is not the final boss.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #35
Restell

Minaro:

Wasnīt it obvious? The topic. =) (but it really shouldnīt, because I donīt have a kage, so, yeah...)

And about the kage, I have looked at it that way. The founder will fit in perfectly in my team, with the chakra (0+ left, if I donīt disremember). But, Itīs really expensive. 2700 ryo...The game is also almost completed then. And, I am gonna have an hard time to clear him on otherworld, without a kage. With reincarnated, I will have room for a better summon too.

Thanks for wanting to help me, though.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #36
Semb
The Usher

Don't continue a discussion when you've been told not to. If you want to take it further, do so in the forum I directed you to in my previous post.

No more off-topic posts.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:19 PM   #37
Restell

Sorry, missed your reply. And I know that Pain isnīt the final boss(meant the final boss in akatsuki temple)

But back to topic.

Last edited by Restell; 05-04-2009 at 09:31 PM.