NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-25-2009, 03:20 PM   #1
Hjalle

Default average atk

I have a litle problem with my team. I almost never hit the average atk of my character. For exampel my Neji have 138 average atk and he rarely hit 138 its almost between 115-125 all the time. And the same with my Sasori. His average atk is 152 and he almost never hit 152 or more. is this some bug or something? Im i the only one with that problem?

Last edited by Hjalle; 04-25-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Hjalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:26 PM   #2
Semb
The Usher

You've probably been forgetting about enemy summons that give + nin or tai immunity, or combos/abilities which give the same attribute. These attributes reduce the portion of your ATK that comes from your ninjutsu and taijutsu respectively. There are also summons who reduce the enemy ninjas' attack.

That, and some unlucky rolls. Can't imagine this would be a bug.

EDIT: The aforementioned summons are, specifically, Nin-Kame (TAI immune up), Katsuyu (NIN immune up) and Small Snake (Enemy ATK down)

Last edited by Semb; 04-25-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Semb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #3
Makido
Low seal, for real

Average attack is the medium attack. What that means is that it is the max attack you can get + the minimum attack divided by 2.

So you can get more, and less, than your average attack. Average attack is just a way to compare two ninjas in power. It's not 100% accurate though because of seal and ninjutsu, but I'm to tired to explain now.

So there is no bug just because you get unlucky rolls (Which might be influenced by immunities etc).

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

http://dodidai.mybrute.com
Makido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Semb
The Usher

He probably knows what average attack means, which is why he's concerned about never hitting harder than the average.

Still, no bug. Immunities and bad luck. ;)
Old 04-25-2009, 10:19 PM   #5
Hjalle

Haha, i know exactly what average atk is, but my english is very bad :P But i have watched at others teams and they never have bad luck with there average atk :/ At least not like me.
Hjalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #6
udon
Catpain
Admin

Probably half of the ninjas you face have some kind of Immunity to ninjutsu (if they have High Seal). If your Sasori has a lot of ninjutsu, he can be affected quite a bit when facing those ninjas.
udon is offline   Reply With Quote