NinjaManager Forums
Old 03-10-2015, 07:23 PM   #1
Kanclers
Lady of Moonlake
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere, nowhere
Posts: 191
Default Need a advice for Impo Team :)

Hello everyone. First I know, I have another topics about my teams, why I made this one- its because Im Impossible player :) Now and need advice/s for my Impossible team...

1. Is my team setup good enough to beat Kyuubi ?
2. How can I arrange my LWs for better lvling of ninjas and faster exp gain ?
3. Today I got Angel Slayer- is that good LW, which LWs I have to get ( which LWs are good- a lot of atacks, exp gain... ?)

Thanks for help, and Mods- Im sorry for another topic I made...
__________________

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Kanclers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #2
kuuya03
Senior Member
 
kuuya03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 830
Default

better if lee is at front.get bee 800. give gai tonbogiri..replace siren wish with better lw like zwei
__________________
kuuya03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 11:05 PM   #3
Hisoka
Ryodan
 
Hisoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Greed Island
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanclers View Post
Hello everyone. First I know, I have another topics about my teams, why I made this one- its because Im Impossible player :) Now and need advice/s for my Impossible team...

1. Is my team setup good enough to beat Kyuubi ?
2. How can I arrange my LWs for better lvling of ninjas and faster exp gain ?
3. Today I got Angel Slayer- is that good LW, which LWs I have to get ( which LWs are good- a lot of atacks, exp gain... ?)

Thanks for help, and Mods- Im sorry for another topic I made...
Hi Kanclers,
1. Your team actually good, but it would be better if you are using another summon, and can I get the Order Seal, from genins to kage? It's for managing the LWs efficiency as well as answer your question number 2.
3. It's good LW for HS, especially if your FNJ/FNK is Polar type, on taijutsu, at least 7 3, best 9 1. But since your FNJ and FNK is on heavy nin and balance tai/nin, it would be better if you put it in on your most heavy tai, which is your FNG, again, I need the order seal from genins to kage to maximize the setup. :)
__________________



Hisoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 11:04 PM   #4
Kanclers
Lady of Moonlake
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere, nowhere
Posts: 191
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Hi Kanclers,
1. Your team actually good, but it would be better if you are using another summon, and can I get the Order Seal, from genins to kage? It's for managing the LWs efficiency as well as answer your question number 2.
3. It's good LW for HS, especially if your FNJ/FNK is Polar type, on taijutsu, at least 7 3, best 9 1. But since your FNJ and FNK is on heavy nin and balance tai/nin, it would be better if you put it in on your most heavy tai, which is your FNG, again, I need the order seal from genins to kage to maximize the setup. :)
Hello Hisoka, srry for late answer, but better late than never...:)

Seals:

Itachi 1
Lee 19
KB 16
Kushina 1
Gai 19
Kabutomaru 1
__________________

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Kanclers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 01:07 AM   #5
Hisoka
Ryodan
 
Hisoka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Greed Island
Posts: 112
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanclers View Post
Hello Hisoka, srry for late answer, but better late than never...:)

Seals:

Itachi 1
Lee 19
KB 16
Kushina 1
Gai 19
Kabutomaru 1
Hi Kanclers,
That is nice seal, here is my own opinion about the best setup for your team.

Kabutomaru FNK(1) Garuda, 800, Revive Armor(Recommended)/Nevermiss Bow
Kushina FNJ(1) Neo Fang, Terrorizer, Ashura Sword
Gai Starter J(19) 800, Gunbai, Arachne
KB FNG(16) Angel Slayer, 800, Star Seeker(Recommended)/400
Rock Lee Starter G(19) Gae Bulg, 800, FSP
Itachi FNG(1) 400, Ame, Sudarshana Chakra

Hope it's help :) .
__________________



Hisoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:01 AM   #6
Kanclers
Lady of Moonlake
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere, nowhere
Posts: 191
Default

And you answer is here..
__________________

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Kanclers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 05:01 AM   #7
Kanclers
Lady of Moonlake
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Somewhere, nowhere
Posts: 191
Default

Nice to see, that I have almost good team setup :) Ok, I will try your recommendations
__________________

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Kanclers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 PM.