NinjaManager Forums
Old 10-27-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
XeroMaano
Vampire

Default Cross Fight B-Daman

http://www.gogoanime.com/cross-fight-b-daman-episode-1

I'm not sure if many of you know about the good ol' cartoons from years ago, but many years ago there was a cartoon named "B-Daman".

It was damn badass and cool. When I was little I loved playing with the B-Daman toys with my friends and enjoyed watching the cartoon.

After all these years, in July they announced they are making an ANIME of B-Daman called Cross Fight B-Daman. On 2nd October this year they released it.

I don't know about you but I am damn happy that one of my childhood's fav shows actually got revived after so many damn years.

You are never too old to watch something like this getting revived. Trust me :3

On a side-note: B-Daman and this will always be better than today's crap Bakugan.

Last edited by XeroMaano; 10-27-2011 at 04:51 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Scarlet
Lullaby

Good ol' B-daman :)
Old 02-09-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
enteisb1
♀► ЄΛЄήïήģ ЂЯīΜЯOSè ◄♀

I love bakugan >_>
I don't know why, but I can't get into anime with blue-haired protagonists since...since Lucky Star. (Sorry Cardfight Vanguard T___T)
The only thing attracting me to Cross Fight is that it takes away time from my precious Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, (>_<) and it had better use that time wisely...Getting only like 12 mins of Beyblade is torture!
But with over 50 eps of Digimon Xros Wars to watch, MFB:4D, the occasional Pokemon episode, and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, other childhood stuff can wait.
......From the Threshold of Justice and Righteousness Comes a Beaming Light of Blinding Crimson Fury! Clustering Star Lights will Envoke a New Revolution! Hammer of Victory, Shatter the Very Earth! Synchro Summon! Descend, Majestic... Star... ENTEI!
enteisb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by enteisb1 View Post
I love bakugan >_>
I don't know why, but I can't get into anime with blue-haired protagonists since...since Lucky Star. (Sorry Cardfight Vanguard T___T)
The only thing attracting me to Cross Fight is that it takes away time from my precious Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, (>_<) and it had better use that time wisely...Getting only like 12 mins of Beyblade is torture!
But with over 50 eps of Digimon Xros Wars to watch, MFB:4D, the occasional Pokemon episode, and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, other childhood stuff can wait.
Bakugan was cool at first, then it began to copy lots of popular shows in a way or too, and it also got really boring.