NinjaManager Forums

Old 05-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #21
kindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff View Post
Well you can at least get a legendary weapon if you finish in the top 20 of the event.. :) btw i used to be in your clan long ago i think.. I personally feel that it is fair for only teams who completed hard mode and above to be able to use fnjs since they've spent time completing different difficulties and reseting their team over and over again..
I know! the one who reset his team many times should has some FNs
and the one who has finished events should has some difference with another new team!! but I don't see any advantage for them,(another team except the top 20) and most of the admins don't attention to these things!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:10 PM   #22
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

I am reading this beautifull thread the past two days and yet have no clue what' the matter?
I wasnt really eager to comment since death troopers,shy and heath have already answer your questions.Even if I or another admin/mod had answered you would have gotten the same answers.

And feel free to comment as long as you want to the forums.Everyone is here to help you understand the game,but you need first to learn the basics.For example i find it stupid to whine about the lw's,since the first and faremost "rule" about the lw's is the LUCK!If you have it you will find a lot of lw's,if not try harder,bro.

Events:
With the events,everyone that finishes the game gets something.If you are good enough to get at top20,you will even have the option to get a free lw for your main team.
Now about the FNj's from hard mode:No.A team that is a begineer camper should not be able to use a fnj.Fnj's are recruitable for those that have beaten beg-easy-medium. To be honest you shouldnt even be able to use two FNG's in begineer if it wasnt for the events( i am talking about begineer campers).

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:55 AM   #23
kindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu77 View Post
I am reading this beautifull thread the past two days and yet have no clue what' the matter?
I wasnt really eager to comment since death troopers,shy and heath have already answer your questions.Even if I or another admin/mod had answered you would have gotten the same answers.

And feel free to comment as long as you want to the forums.Everyone is here to help you understand the game,but you need first to learn the basics.For example i find it stupid to whine about the lw's,since the first and faremost "rule" about the lw's is the LUCK!If you have it you will find a lot of lw's,if not try harder,bro.

Events:
With the events,everyone that finishes the game gets something.If you are good enough to get at top20,you will even have the option to get a free lw for your main team.
Now about the FNj's from hard mode:No.A team that is a begineer camper should not be able to use a fnj.Fnj's are recruitable for those that have beaten beg-easy-medium. To be honest you shouldnt even be able to use two FNG's in begineer if it wasnt for the events( i am talking about begineer campers).
thanks for your answer
I understand your mean and i know these are game's rules
but I think some of these rules aren't reasonable! for example what i said about events. it's better that game's admin review some of them
in this game most of the stronger and higher rank teams become stronger and stronger but new and weeker teams will be Strong hardly
Old 05-10-2014, 07:12 AM   #24
Heathcliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindman View Post
thanks for your answer
I understand your mean and i know these are game's rules
but I think some of these rules aren't reasonable! for example what i said about events. it's better that game's admin review some of them
in this game most of the stronger and higher rank teams become stronger and stronger but new and weeker teams will be Strong hardly
I think that is the consequence.. If your team is new... It will cost you to go through several difficulties before you can actually get stronger. Isn't it unfair to the teams who already completed lots of difficulties to get strong if beginner teams can get stronger than them without completing other difficulties? Well you are talking about the hard mode event here and you have the chance to get an fnj here, but you can always choose to get an fng instead and it can be used by teams who haven't reached hard mode.. So it's basically your choice... If you chose to get an fnj, you have to wait until you reach hard mode to get it.. :)
Heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #25
kindman

Quote:
I think that is the consequence.. If your team is new... It will cost you to go through several difficulties before you can actually get stronger. Isn't it unfair to the teams who already completed lots of difficulties to get strong if beginner teams can get stronger than them without completing other difficulties? Well you are talking about the hard mode event here and you have the chance to get an fnj here, but you can always choose to get an fng instead and it can be used by teams who haven't reached hard mode.. So it's basically your choice... If you chose to get an fnj, you have to wait until you reach hard mode to get it.. :)
I don't talk just about hard mode! all of the events
the one who want become Forbidden, events are useless for him! because he can get FNs in each difficulties.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:30 PM   #26
Heathcliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindman View Post
I don't talk just about hard mode! all of the events
the one who want become Forbidden, events are useless for him! because he can get FNs in each difficulties.
Why are the events useless?? People who wants to go to/ are in forbidden mode will prob need more and 3 fngs and more than 3 fnjs... That is why events are usefull for them... Less reruns are needed since we can get FNs from events... Moreover, those people will want legendary weapons, especially custom legendary weapons to make their teams more like what they wish them to be like.. XD
Old 05-11-2014, 06:50 PM   #27
kindman

Quote:
Why are the events useless?? People who wants to go to/ are in forbidden mode will prob need more and 3 fngs and more than 3 fnjs... That is why events are usefull for them... Less reruns are needed since we can get FNs from events... Moreover, those people will want legendary weapons, especially custom legendary weapons to make their teams more like what they wish them to be like.. XD
why they need more than 3 FNGs or 2 FNJs?? when you put FNs in wrong place their attack will reduce because of stamina. and in low level their attack ir lower than normal genin or jounin!!and when the team become Forbidden, more FNG and FNJ isn't usable for them. and normal LWs that could be given in the events isn't really Strong except 20 top teams that give Strong LWs! So other teams playing is just for Fun!!!or for genins and Jounins that they can't useing them in their teams or don't need them any more later!
Old 05-12-2014, 04:51 PM   #28
Heathcliff

Well event lws are good... Check gunbai...hmmm teams in higher difficulties start with good lws already.. So they can easily misslot jounins and kages and give them a decent amount of sta.. Moreoever, it is obvious why teams in higher difficulties especially teams in impossible and forbidden to misslot their ninjas to make their team stronger since kages and jounins are stronger than genins... Furthermore, the higher the difficulty you are in, the better lws you can get anyway.. So sta won't be too much of a problem.. :)
Old 05-20-2014, 06:56 AM   #29
kaelian2008

Hey I am having quite a problem. I just made a new account and when i want to select the difficulty i don`t have the event one. What to do? pls can you help me?
kaelian2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 07:33 AM   #30
Ozzy
Blizzard of Ozz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelian2008 View Post
Hey I am having quite a problem. I just made a new account and when i want to select the difficulty i don`t have the event one. What to do? pls can you help me?
14th revival has ended.