NinjaManager Forums
Old 02-02-2015, 01:02 PM   #1
Jam-Jul Lison

Default Sasuke Combos

I have decided I want to run a Uchiha team. But there seems to be a problem. According to the in game guide The Transmigrated Sasuke is supposed to have the team ups of Team 7 and Lion Combo. Team 7 works but Lion Combo doesn't seem to. The other Sasuke I have are the Jounin Sasuke Cursed Seal Lvl 2 and the Genin Sasuke Heaven Seal. All of which are also supposed to have the Lion Combo. Does anyone know what the problem with this actually is?
Jam-Jul Lison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:18 PM   #2
ghorion
lolek

if it shows to you that u have this combo u should have it on certain ninjas. just like on konos trio. u got bonus to every one for two combo. if u dont have it shown on yore team then idk.... besides combos are useful practically only on beginer. fns don't get it

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
ghorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #3
sandrez
big dumb balding ape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam-Jul Lison View Post
I have decided I want to run a Uchiha team. But there seems to be a problem. According to the in game guide The Transmigrated Sasuke is supposed to have the team ups of Team 7 and Lion Combo. Team 7 works but Lion Combo doesn't seem to. The other Sasuke I have are the Jounin Sasuke Cursed Seal Lvl 2 and the Genin Sasuke Heaven Seal. All of which are also supposed to have the Lion Combo. Does anyone know what the problem with this actually is?
you need Sasuke Kage to complete your Lion Combo

Lion Combo works only if you have:

Sasuke Cursed Seal Lvl 2 (Jounin) + Sasuke Avenger (Kage) + Sasuke
Gloomy Avenger (Starter Genin)

or

Sasuke Cursed Seal Lvl 2 (Jounin) + Sasuke Avenger (Kage) + Sasuke Gloomy Avenger (Transmigrated Genin)

or

Sasuke Cursed Seal Lvl 2 (Jounin) + Sasuke Avenger (Kage) + Sasuke
Heaven Seal (Genin 17 ck 350 ryo)

you can do a team with the 3 Sasuke Genin (starter + transmigrated + 350 ryo) + 1 Sasuke Jounin CS2 + Sasuke Kage

I wrote starter and transmigrated because for what I remember after transmigration you can buy a new Sasuke starter ninja.
but maybe I'm saying a silly thing

then you can complete the team with another Jounin like Naruto One-tailed Kyuubi to have the Beastly Rivalry Combo (+11 Tai Immune and +11 Nin Immune)

Ps.
I didn't check the sum of chakra...so maybe it's an impossible team

and lazy
sandrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 08:51 PM   #4
Jam-Jul Lison

Thank you for the information. It sucks that you can't just use any Sasuke with the combo listed on it. They need to put this into some more detail then. I more or less then wasted time buying a Sasuke Genin when I got 2 other Sasukes. Just need the Kage I guess. As for my other Jounin. I already got a Jounin Itachi. lol.

I have been around the game for a long time off an on. Originally had a Gaara team but quit for along while before completing a game. I came back last fall and have been casually playing but I started over with a new team. I am mostly just trying a team like this for fun and figured it don't hurt to have some combos. Yeah it is more for newbies but still.
Jam-Jul Lison is offline   Reply With Quote