NinjaManager Forums

Old 02-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #41
tihoa
BW Something or Other

or you can just give everyone AA and leave it at that.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:18 PM   #42
Yaana
The Spoon Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
The arena list shows 50 (?) teams all the time now... So if there are 25 teams from your filter you only get 25 offline teams. If there are only 5 teams online then you'll see 45.. So if you can see 49 online teams you'll only see 1 offline team :>
I preferred my lists short but I suppose I can accept that then.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #43
euras
Pervy Sage

it's nice, aa always good
euras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:57 PM   #44
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

So.. can those with AA upgrade bought actually turn it off? I'm ~99% sure I had it turned off for a while until I'd burn my WE/BE to level my new fnk, and I saw some red/purple challenges in my log.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:45 PM   #45
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

No lol since its a week with AA ;)

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #46
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Well, it would be nice to have the option to turn it off for those who actually bought it :) I guess it would be kind of technically hard to do though to let some people turn it off, while others can't. Not sure.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #47
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Can I challenge my own teams through offline list? (I mean if the rules allow it)
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:26 AM   #48
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlimas View Post
Can I challenge my own teams through offline list? (I mean if the rules allow it)

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:57 PM   #49
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
I know, just checking. I mean everyone always got IP conflict error, but now its possible to challenge your own teams in offline list. So I thought maybe there were some changes in the rules.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 08:37 PM   #50
SirDaf

I can't begin to tell you how much the new changes help out. All AA. is insanely helpful. I have AA on both my accounts so no big deal, but challenging someone else and not have to wait for them to notice and accept is huge for me.

As for the offline teams. BRILLIANT! I challenge online teams first but having the offline teams as a back up when everyone online is either pointless to challenge (0 exp) or I've already challenged them too many times (cause they were the only few online at 4 am lol). I'll take a 25% penalty over 0 exp or unused energy any day.

I would love to see these permanently implemented.

about challenging your own teams. I hate to see this become an issue. Occasionally when I'm pressed for time I'll just start clicking down the list top to bottom challenging all that is there and not even look at who it is. I would hate to get into trouble for challenging my alt accidentally.

Last edited by SirDaf; 03-03-2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: added a paragraph
SirDaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:15 PM   #51
nguyen221

Sorry i need help how to active offline team ? I find in team upgrade and did not see it
Please help me and My engslish very bad sorry if you don't understand
nguyen221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:06 AM   #52
kuuya03

I think there is trouble implementing offline teams since you need those teams to have AA so to resolve this, AA might be automatically bought(I myself just bought AA a week ago but doesn't matter IMO) for everyone not just for offline teams.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:51 AM   #53
nguyen221

i have already bought AA and actived it but offline team doesn't work
nguyen221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:05 AM   #54
kuuya03

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyen221 View Post
i have already bought AA and actived it but offline team doesn't work
That is because you have many online teams, more than 50. if there is more than 50 online teams then you need to adjust the team exp range in the sort teams to make offline teams appear.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #55
Gurt

when a week with aa ends? i have ryo for aa, but can't get it, and don't wanna waste it on other tu.
Gurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:00 AM   #56
SirDaf

I really like the all inclusive aa it really helps especially with the new offline feature. One minor problem. Sometimes you need to be able to turn it off. If for some reason you need to reset your account you have to wait until there are no active challenges. It would suck if you keep getting challenges and cant reset

So just a theoretical fix would be to activate an opt-out feature for aa that automatically resets back to "on" after a log out and/or 1 hour. I can just see myself opting out for some reason and kicking myself for not turning it back on before I left. lol

Last edited by SirDaf; 03-06-2013 at 03:13 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary info
Old 03-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #57
udon
Catpain
Admin

AA will stay on for everyone for the time being, most likely a permanent fix unless something weird happens.

We will have to continue discuss whether there should be a change with the offline mode for higher difficulties. So if you guys feel like stuff has gone for the worse, please give your opinion.

The reset thingy might be an issue yeah... Hmm, it's a bit tricky to work around this. Will have to think on what to do.

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:47 PM   #58
Quiqo
Kage

Will teams that have bought AA have any benefit or something? I mean, people spent some time trying to get it, it will be a bit unfair, even though I understand it is kinda hard to think of something on that matter. Just asking.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #59
SirDaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiqo View Post
Will teams that have bought AA have any benefit or something? I mean, people spent some time trying to get it, it will be a bit unfair, even though I understand it is kinda hard to think of something on that matter. Just asking.
I thought about that too. Personally, I decided to just let it go. The benefit wasn't so much that I get aa as much as everyone I challenge has aa on. Before this feature I tried to avoid the aa filter to challenge only aa teams unless i needed a fast response. I remember how much less I was challenged before the dreaded ryo farming to get aa, so I tried to spread out my own challenges to those less fortunate.

In a couple of years when this is all but forgotten it will be something to talk about. "you newbie whipper-snappers got it easy. back in the day we had to farm 15 THOUSAND ryo just to get AA. we had to wait to be accepted. and we enjoyed it... in the snow... uphill both ways...."

2 lessons I'm striving to learn in life:
1)don't sweat the small stuff
2)it's all small stuff

----------------------------
oh hey here's an idea on the reset thing.....

maybe instead of challenges preventing reset, when you reset your account it gives a message "reset will be applied after existing challenges complete." and it just sits in queue waiting. also give a [cancel] button for those of us that still haven't learned patience if you want to cancel the process for some reason or another.

Last edited by SirDaf; 03-06-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #60
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

Why give benefits to those who already had it? You already got your benefit of taking the time to get it: You got to use AA sense you got it. Lets put it this way instead of saying its no fair we had to work for it why not change it around to being THANKFUL that AA exist in the first place. Because remember AA could not exist then no one would be upset about how unfair it was they had to get it :D your welcome for the change of view

(Had 3 different conversations with people about this on chat no one seems to get it)

Last edited by dmrmetallica; 03-06-2013 at 07:05 PM.
dmrmetallica is offline   Reply With Quote