NinjaManager Forums

Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 AM   #21
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
Might want to also update to include the fact that you get to keep legendary item(s) on a reset after game completion.

Question though, as it sort of relates to this and can also be included in the tutorial: Do the legendary items act the same way as forbidden ninjas, in this sense? Say I reset after I beat the game, and choose to keep a legendary item. If I reset without beating the game again, will I still have that legendary item on my next new game? Thanks in advance.
I think I already mentioned it earlier in this topic.

As for the question, yes, if you choose to keep it. The slots you use for keeping Legendary items are unlocked by beating difficulties, meaning that they are permanent. You could reset and pick a different Legendary item, which would probably be the only way to have to lose another one.

Once again, it depends on your choice, unlike Forbidden Genins, no Legendary Weapons are actually locked to your account, rather you have a set number of slots to use for keeping the Legendary Items you want.

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:21 AM   #22
udon
Catpain
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
Might want to also update to include the fact that you get to keep legendary item(s) on a reset after game completion.

Question though, as it sort of relates to this and can also be included in the tutorial: Do the legendary items act the same way as forbidden ninjas, in this sense? Say I reset after I beat the game, and choose to keep a legendary item. If I reset without beating the game again, will I still have that legendary item on my next new game? Thanks in advance.
Yes, that's how it works. Though they aren't *saved* in the database the same way forbidden ninjas are, so if you somehow choose to bring Weapon A instead of Weapon B, then you cannot undo this choice. Also, you cannot sell them before reseting (or any other time). Once sold, you don't have it any more (duh :O).

But yes, you can beat the game, choose Weapon C and reset. Then go to reset screen again and reset choose Weapon C again and reset, for example if you screwed up or want another village/character.

*Edit: Damn I'm slow... (nah, didn't see the next page. vbulletin -_-, happens all the time)
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #23
Blank

Could you also explain the differences of the forbidden ninjas and how to obtain jounin and hokage-level FNs?
Blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #24
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

#23 The "Forbidden Ninja" Section in the tutorial isn't enough? As well as the game guide listing all forbidden ninjas with their various attributes and abilities etc? Oo

Edit: Well.. Maybe a double post might be in order.. but wth..

Might be a good idea to list ryo gained from winning / losing on certain ranks. And that you don't get increased ryo gain for defeating higher ranked players.

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 07-09-2009 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Avoiding double posting...
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:04 AM   #25
ROBI932

I think we need an item list with all the items that can be buyed and all the rank neded .For a new player that can be very useful.
ROBI932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #26
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Uhm.. You can see all items in the shop already, and you can see all abilities in the game guide.. The only thing you can't see when you start is the expensive items at Biyuu island : /

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #27
Sparhawk
Knight

Could someone update the in game tutorial to reflect the current difficulty modifiers, and if there are any changes in how stamina works? Otherwise, it'll be really misleading to a lot of players who are now starting to move on to Easy and Medium. The stamina issue is something I personally want to be sure about since having 100 sta provide a 5-20-30-40 percent drop is a lot different than it having a 20-30-40-50 drop if I read one of Udon's threads correctly... hope that's not confusing. =P
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #28
Minaro
Semi-retired

There's a LOT of things that needs updating, which is what I'd honestly try to get to fixing before the big balance changes take place, and I've already stated I consider those high priority. Updating the guide is something I personally consider should've been done before Udon even started working on the Clan system, really :P

Weinmers Landing, currently Impossible
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 04:41 PM   #29
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
Could someone update the in game tutorial to reflect the current difficulty modifiers, and if there are any changes in how stamina works? Otherwise, it'll be really misleading to a lot of players who are now starting to move on to Easy and Medium. The stamina issue is something I personally want to be sure about since having 100 sta provide a 5-20-30-40 percent drop is a lot different than it having a 20-30-40-50 drop if I read one of Udon's threads correctly... hope that's not confusing. =P
you didnt read it correctly

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #30
Ahlvin
2nd Most Posts!

I believe that the section under "Difficulty Modes" are way off? As I remembered it, it wasn't exactly a 10% increase of HP & Attack on every new mode, but much much more?
Old 11-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #31
CySlider
The above poster, #375

Yeah please clarify this! I just stumbled accross this info (thx N3bulax) I was going to not hunt for a good LW since I thauhgt I could easily do it in easy as well wiht only 10% HP increase.

So what are the actual values for the difficulties? This really is crucial information. If you ask me.
CySlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #32
Sparhawk
Knight

40% hp increase / 15% dmg increase per difficulty.
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:32 AM   #33
CySlider
The above poster, #375

Ah come on, no wounder camping is so attractive... this would make +200% HP and +75% Dmg on Impossible. And I didn´t took the Dificulty description literally until now.
CySlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:35 PM   #34
rushgoon
Senior

Tutorial Index > Attributes > Seal

The Nin Immunity growth is wrong. It should be the double growth, ex
11. 1% Ninjutsu Immunity
12. 2% Ninjutsu Immunity
13. 3% Ninjutsu Immunity
Should be
11. 2 % Ninjutsu Immunity
12. 4 % Ninjutsu Immunity
13. 6 % Ninjutsu Immunity
rushgoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #35
StarryFrell

Default Things that are missing in the in game tutorial

Exactly what Im talking about but it should be within the game. o/t should adopt that stuff, correct it if something needs fixing, and put it in the game itself. The game should have those definitions and they shouldnt just be in the forums.
StarryFrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #36
katashi2009
Still alive

What about Ladder?There is nothing about it in the tutorial.....i still dont understand what it gives and what i need to do there and what for is it anyway???

This is one Katashi you don't wanna fuck with.
katashi2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:04 PM   #37
udon
Catpain
Admin

Quote:
The Daily Ladder
Participate in the daily ladder and win prizes for your team and ninjas! Scroll down to see today's rewards, who's in the lead, what you can win and of course how to win! To get started, click the FIGHT! button above!

All these numbers: When the number's color switches to bright red, it means a new personal record is set! A dark red number indicted that you just advanced further in that category. The greyish red number tells you how much is needed to become the leader.

Different ranks: You get different prizes depending on what rank you are! You compete in the rank that corresponds to how much you have advanced on the World Map.

Moving up in ranks: A team that wins several team rewards, or if the the combined amount of won ninja rewards reach extreme amounts, then that team will move up a ladder rank to let others have a shot at the rewards! If you gain a higher rank on the world map than you have in the ladder, while also having more than 100 wins or 15 win streak on you team, then your team ladder stats will be reset while moving up in rank.

You have won 138 ladder rewards this month. Max is 400.

Rewards

Top 10 in each reward category for your rank. These team rewards are divided by rank and the higher the rank the better prizes. The top three teams are rewarded with the prizes mentioned below each list, which in turn are randomly selected from a pool of rewards specific to each category and rank. Toplists and stats are synched every 5 minutes.
Note: To be eligible for Ideal Shinobi reward, you must have played at least 142 matches.

Individual rewards

All ninjas compete for individual rewards as shown in the categories below. The individual ninja rewards include all ninjas and is not divided by rank. The best ninja in each category is rewarded with the prizes mentioned below each list, which in turn are randomly selected from a pool of rewards specific to each category. Toplists and stats are synched every 5 minutes.
Note: To be eligible for Ideal Shinobi rewards, your ninja must have participated in a certain amount of matches.
Did you even look at the ladder page?

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 02:34 AM   #38
Happymeal
Hi

Location: In a cardboard box on big mac street behind the mcdonalds ally way

maybe you should add how to calculate item find for LW with no IF requirements in the tutorial.also you should add how much tai and ninattack up gives you....
ive been looking through the tutorial and couldnt find any of these.....
Old 04-16-2010, 06:51 AM   #39
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

There's no reason to add that to the tutorial... It's just simple math.

And the tai / nin is already in there :s

Quote:
# Taijutsu (TAI)

* One of the two most important attributes. Taijutsu is easy to understand as all it does is increase your attack. Your attack increases by 1 for every 2 points of taijutsu. To calculate the average attack, just add taijutsu and ninjutsu together and divide by two. The following stat modifiers to taijutsu are available;
o Taijutsu Up
o Taijutsu Down
o Enemy Taijutsu Down

# Ninjutsu (NIN)

* Another attribute you should take a closer look at is ninjutsu, which also increases your attack but in a different way. Ninjutsu is equal to taijutsu in terms of power, but a little trickier to understand. You attack increases by 1 for every 2 points of ninjutsu, but instead of just beind added to you attack, it increases the attack pool from which a number is randomly chosen and thereafter added to your attack. The spread of the pool depends on you seal value. Confused? Probably. Let's look at some numbers instead.
etc etc etc

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 07-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #40
NickLegend
The Horizon

In Battle Arena on the Tips Useful info, with the element adv.
it says:

Challenging teams in the arena costs 5 arena chakra, but accepting costs nothing.

It should be Arena Energy, if im right :P

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
NickLegend is offline   Reply With Quote