NinjaManager Forums
Old 06-26-2011, 09:47 AM   #21
Yaana
The Spoon Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungospaz View Post
thanks for the feedback, man. I fixed it but its too big >200kb. Anything else, specifically about the BG, Render? I just went nuts with the feather brush...so the brush tutorial would need to be one for noobs who are focusing on brushes. If you happen to find one that you think would help me, please don't hesitate to link it.
Look more closely at the creating background part of the tutorial:
Crysis Signature http://chaos-tutorials.deviantart.co...tutorial&qo=11

Also, don't forget that it should be fun to GFX. So open a new file with the size of a signature and just mess around with settings to see how everything works. It's much more fun that way. :P

Last edited by Yaana; 06-26-2011 at 09:59 AM.
Yaana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 04:10 PM   #22
Dungospaz
Mindf*cked

k then, heres my second go...Disgaea DS ftw!!

--------I Am A Star--------
Dungospaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:42 PM   #23
Scarlet
Lullaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungospaz View Post
k then, heres my second go...Disgaea DS ftw!!
I think the background could use some more brushes and/or colours , dood!

The text doesn't fit very well with the sig , dood!

Just my 2 cents , dood!

PS : DOOD!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:54 PM   #24
YandT
God of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Beast View Post
Yand u arent a pro gfxer and not even close to intermedate
its the truth man live up to it the thing is ur trying to show off that u can do advanced things...U still need a'lot of practice to even get to intermedite far than advanced take this as a cristism cuz man we GFXers have a far way to go
Did i said im pro? No, pls read my post again, i said im experienced, that means im not begining right now, like a people that play video games for 10 years and still a bad player, he is experienced, probably he already played much games and for several times, but he isn't pro, and if ur trying to say that YOU is pro, hear scar, he is better than me and than you, and u dont have that talent and that morality as u think, end of story, i dont want to spam with a discussion at yaana's thread.

And to dont spam, as i said, @Spaz, i like the render effect, the bg is a bit dead, u should try using other effects, not only brushes, and the text, its fine imo, just get rid of the outer glow bro ;)

Last edited by YandT; 06-26-2011 at 09:06 PM.
YandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #25
Da Beast
Beasti GFXer

Quote:
Originally Posted by YandT View Post
Did i said im pro? No, pls read my post again, i said im experienced, that means im not begining right now, like a people that play video games for 10 years and still a bad player, he is experienced, probably he already played much games and for several times, but he isn't pro, and if ur trying to say that YOU is pro, hear scar, he is better than me and than you, and u dont have that talent and that morality as u think, end of story, i dont want to spam with a discussion at yaana's thread.

And to dont spam, as i said, @Spaz, i like the render effect, the bg is a bit dead, u should try using other effects, not only brushes, and the text, its fine imo, just get rid of the outer glow bro ;)
just to tell u I didnt say I was a pro I just said that WE gfxers have a long way to go by meaning we I was including myself... oh well no hard feelings done sry if this is spam @ mod just clearing things up

Got Art?
Spoiler:

Da Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #26
YandT
God of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Beast View Post
just to tell u I didnt say I was a pro I just said that WE gfxers have a long way to go by meaning we I was including myself... oh well no hard feelings done sry if this is spam @ mod just clearing things up
Ok, but i said in first "Did I said im pro?" i didnt said it, i just said im experienced, that im not newbie sorry for the spam yaana.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #27
Yaana
The Spoon Commander

Found this huge C4D pack today: http://hidlen.deviantart.com/art/XXL...kage-127411548

Do not forget to favourite if you're a deviantart member. ;)
Old 03-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #28
Yaana
The Spoon Commander

Bump. ^_^

Don't forget that you always can get better!
;D

Hopefully I get time to read some tutorials soon. :P Considering making three userbar tutorials, one for a normal userbar, one for a animated userbar and one for a pop-out userbar. Will have to wait until school's not so busy though. :D

Edit: It's okay to post results from different tutorials here and ask for advice and comments. Lets keep everything sincere and with constructive criticism! :)

Last edited by Yaana; 03-07-2012 at 08:58 PM.
Yaana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 06:17 PM   #29
Tsukiyomi No7
Look Into My Eyes

Spoiler:

Huge tag i made with photoshop CS5 O_O.
One of my first, I made it at like December and used the Spiderman Tag Tut for help :)

Tsukiyomi.
Tsukiyomi No7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #30
Yaana
The Spoon Commander

Hmm, I like everything except for the text and the eyepatch effect. The yellow and red glowing parts on top of the render looks really good. :) The problem with the text is that it takes too much focus. Try to use a gradient for the text with colors from the rest of the tag. For example; yellow and red. ;)