NinjaManager Forums
Old 12-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
dist
Mr. Low Tai

Default General message to all regarding signatures

Hello there fellow clans, and its members.

After a few days of checking signatures i feel that this thread is needed.

The reason for it is that a lot of members who have signatures also are a member of a clan. And many of those in a clan, with a signature, might break the rules. So to save me some time before i'm done with the entire member list (maybe 60-70% left) sending private messages to those who break the rules and wait for a possible replay or having to recheck the signature after a few days i'll also post the rules here. And hopefully many of you will read this and check your signature if it break any of the rules, and fix it.
  1. Maximum total signature height limit of 200 px. This includes any text.
  2. Maximum total signature width limit of 500 px. Auto-formatted text may temporarily be excluded if it doesn't pass #1 when formatted to 500px.
  3. Max 3 images in signature.
  4. Maximum height for all images in signature is 160 px. This includes combined NM sigs etc.
  5. Maximum total image size (kilobyte) for all images in signature is 200 kb.
  6. Keep it PG-13.
The biggest mistake most do is forgetting the size (kilobyte) of the image(s). If you have 2 images they combined can't be larger than 200kb.

And of course having two pictures above each other ending up at 200px. But if you read the rules the max height of the image(s) is 160px, the other 40px is for text.

Members who hasn't changed their signature to match the rules will receive a PM about it and a few days to fix it. After that it will be deleted. Continues breaking of the signature rules will lead to a temporary ban.

Last edited by Aenonar; 03-11-2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Clarified width and combined pic height (again)
Closed Thread