NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Default Force

You find yourself standing at a bar in a rustic old-styled tavern, the bar man notices you and walks over " Haven't seen you around before, Welcome to FORCE, one of the most popular clans around, now what will it be?".
You get a drink and move over to an empty table, several members spot you and sit around "If you want an active fun clan," one says whilst spilling his drink down himself "then this is the one you want".
You've got a hard choice, but the members stare at you with shining puppy-dog eyes, one member disrupts the awkward silence "If anything just go down there," he points towards a wall "to view our epic quests and adventures, who knows you might eventually be in one yourself"

We do not care about NM teams whether they be brand new, or your just plain noob xD, we care more that you visit chat or at least post on this forum ;), so even if you've only just registered don't feel intimidated to join us :)

First Operations Reconnaissance Combat Elites

Simply fill out the following form saying you want to join :

Name:
Teams:
Why i want to join:(optional)

Once i or another leader has seen your application we will sort out the details Immediately :)
You then send your team request to here

Spoiler:

-Drag0nf0rce's Rank, Overall Leader of FORCE-

-Isaac0's Rank, Advisor of FORCE-

-Katashi2009's Rank, War Leader of FORCE-

-Xeromaano's Rank, Leader of FORCE-

-Mitoru's Rank, Leader of FORCE-

-Hanabusa's Rank, Leader of FORCE-

-Moontiger's Rank, Leader of FORCE-

-Shywhitefox's Rank, Leader of FORCE-

-Anbu's Rank, Leader of FORCE-

-Yaana's Rank, Leader of FORCE-

-Aenonar's Rank, Leader of FORCE-
Dmrmetallica's Rank, Officer of FORCE
Marios Rank, Officer of FORCE
Eegii's Rank, Officer of FORCE
Pastor's Rank, Officer of FORCE
Syaorannkun's Rank, Officer of FORCE
Sarei's Rank, Officer of FORCE
Eclair's Rank, Officer of FORCE
Ampon's Rank, Veteran of FORCE
Soulbreaker's Rank, Veteran of FORCE
Abyss's Rank, Veteran of FORCE
Bcman's Rank, Veteran of FORCE

(Custom Ranks) - Thats right if your active in chat or Forum and well known enough by a clan leader you may request your own personal ranking, if approved IT WILL HAPPEN :O

Captain - People who have proven their loyalty
Mercenary - People who have joined and are active in chat and/or Forum
Soldier - People who have joined
MIA (Report to Forum) - Clan members that have not appeared on chat or forum for a while, just posting a hello in either will suffice to get previous rank back

FORCE Signatures
Sigs for those who are in FORCE, feel free to take and wear one :)
Spoiler:

FIERCE CANNON SIGNATURES
Spoiler:

FIERCE CANNON AVATARS
Spoiler:

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...

Last edited by drag0nf0rce; 07-03-2014 at 01:25 PM.
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

What is this?

Everything from here below is what Clan FORCE has came up with, its been noticed that a few members of FORCE have very good imaginations so we've put our ideas down into our own little stories :)
If this thing doesn't interest you dont bother reading it, but if you fancy a good read and maybe even a laugh please read everything below this, i can guarantee its worth your time

A Message from the Authors (But written by me :p)

If you have Any Feedback, Thoughts or ideas of your own, please visit Here. If there isn't a member online, post your idea and hopefully you might even see it come through

Heres a little Template i came up with, ill edit the FORCE members stats and stuff in :3
These will be used to help people writing epic posts get a better picture of the persons they are using in their material, i for one will be using these alot to help me create a better picture of other people

But WAIT!
To be able to claim a character you must be active on forums for at least a week (At least one post every 24 hours). Only then may you claim a Character.
ALSO!
If you are in-active for 4 months or more Every Author has the ability to remove you from their main storys, through their own means of writing (although you may appear in one-shots if you become active again)

Spoiler:

Class:
Weapon:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Special Ability:
Personality:
Morality: Good-----Neutral-----Bad (Underline chosen place)

Statistics (Max 100 points)
Strength
Speed
Dexterity
Vitality
Charisma
Intelligence
Awareness
Luck

Bio
Spoiler:
Fill in here

Spoiler:

FORCE Members

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns Thoughts:
Well i've finally done it, a powerful successful clan. I'm abit laidback but my men provide each other with support when needed so i don't need to bother doing anything that could harm morale. We fight together and we train together, thats how a true clan should be. However i do need to crack down on some of the more... exotically behaved members, i don't mind the banter, but some are natural trouble makers.
Thoughts on myself..hmm i suppose i could act more like a leader and less like a fellow soldier, however both me and my men prefer it this way..at least for now.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: He's quiet but reliable, incredibly loyal as well, he's been in the clan for some time now so i know i cam trust him. A tad naive in battle and slightly gullible out of it. Kind hearted and heroic, he's a true knight.
Popular with all the other members they normally can count on him if they need any help, however he seems reluctant to help himself at times, fortunately the others haven't let him down much. Must remember to keep an eye on him, he's got potential leadership qualitys...just keep him away from sugary objects..edible or not.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: I've known Kata the longest out of every other member..every other person i still know. He's arrogant, over confident and a complete arse. However, in battle he's god-like..literally, i've never seen him defeated in a honest battle, sure he's had his losses but that's not worth mentioning in comparison to his total wins. He refers to himself as 'The Epic One'..not a single member has been able to prove him wrong on that one yet..so its stuck. I am one of the few that can face him on battle and at least make him break a sweat. However he does have a tendancy to 'not care' about the well-being of his fellow men. Not many members like him, but they do know if he's in battle with them..its a certified win....oh and he has the highest alcohol tolerance of us all combined...save for a certain monk.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Hmm..he's intellgiant and extremely shrewd. A natural tactician and a masterful strategist...he's also extremely immature and un-predictable. He's dark minded but not evil, we all know people die in wars, however Mitoru has perfected the art of maximising enemy losses. His methods can be brutal but effective. However he is good-natured towards allies and slightly over-protective of his sister. That shows he has some heart. A good drinker and a good laugh, he makes a good drinking buddy when needed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Kids young but talented with a bow, he's got the clearest eyes out of all of us, and at range..he's unstoppable. He's very quiet and a tad un-sociable, but recently he does tend to speak and laugh more with us, its nice to see he's warmed up to us. He's popular with the other lads and he's not half bad at drinking. He wields a custom made bow, its too long to be a short-bow but too short to be a long-bow, however he can shoot arrows in any terrain, in any weather and in any circumstance. Got to admit the kids good, i've never seen him miss. And now he actually talks, i'm starting to like him more and more.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Old friend and a useful ally. Joined the clan a few months back and has made himself well known and popular. Has troubles talking about his past..but don't we all?
Sociable and probably the only member who can talk equally to every other member.However he is a little...'air-headed' making simple and stupid mistakes that annoys some people, he also has a tenancy to get very dark and serious if you mention the past at all. Keep on his good side easily by asking him how he fly's. powerful fighter and a good friend. I'm lucky to have someone like him...he's the last of a dying breed.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Izzy, practically a little brother to me. He looks alot younger than he is, but he acts like it as well. Got stick fingers and won't hesitate to steal from anyone..even me. He gets alot of banter from the others due to his fair looks and his youthful attitude. Absolutely hates being mistook as a woman. He is reliable on missions but has a tendancy to get side-tracked if something 'valuable' pops up. Has promise to lead but needs to grow up first..both metaphorically and literally.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Out on missions alot so i barely see him. For an assassin he has a very light-hearted attitude. Always out doing something so i don't really get many chances to speak to him, he is loyal however and a good friend. Many people don't even realise he's in the clan. Must tell him to stop working and take a break, i'm afraid he'll work himself to death otherwise.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Shy himself is a respectable, good-hearted fierce warrior. Unfortunately its his Fox that grabs everyone's attentions leading them to just blur Shy into the background. That boy is literally never seen without his fox by his side, both of them share some sort of ability to know what the others thinking, whether its telepathy or the reading of movements..i have no idea. However both Shy and his fox are good friends and excellent soldiers, i'm happy to have them both around.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Pastor...i would like to say he's the black-sheep of the clan...however that would be unkind and also untrue. Pastor spends most of his time hilariously drunk, however he seems to improve on Everything whilst he is ('Cept spelling). When he goes on missions he does do them to an acceptable standards..i however, am forced to discipline him on his public behavior. I like Pastor but he does drink way to much.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Zuppie, one of the few that's stuck with me from the beginning...sort of. He's helped me out of some pretty tough situations and i owe him alot more than my life. Zuppies personality is practically the same to mine, he's laidback and good-hearted and believes everything can be made better with a good laugh. However HE can throw fireballs and I can talk to women.. probably the only difference. spends alot of time away from the main clan, helping our in places where FORCE is not widely known, he's good with people and he brings alot of talented men back.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: I just can't point out whats wrong with Anbu, he's a nice guy and a talented...stalker. However something about him is just...off. I'll be keeping my eye on him for a while, however he does make that impossible as he practically invented the term 'stalking'. He is a good laugh and he does help out alot, i should be more thankful..but something keeps my guard up about him..i don't know what.
...Oh and also keep away from bar-maidens.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Very talented with swords, maybe even better than myself. Quiet and not very sociable, Sya prefers to keep tucked away in a corner, than in a middle of a brawl between the other members. He is loyal and also skilled, he would make an excellent leader if he only tried to be more socialble. Oh and also...he seems to reek of coolness, i never thought it was a proper word to use in a sentance..however i don't know any other way to put it. Even i am in awe of some of the things he does.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Drag0ns view: One of the only women in the clan and certainly the only reconisable one. She's a talented healer and buffer. Shes also kind-hearted and acts like a big sister to everyone...whether we like it or not. Must admit for as long as shes around perverted crimes have dropped significantly. The younger sister to Mitoru she spends most of her time proving that fact wrong mentally. She's not as clever as the shrewd boy but a hell of alot more mature and her punishments are severe. I like her and so does the clan, shes a welcome addition.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Drag0ns view: Ampon, he's young naive and innocent. Fury he's pretty much the opposite. Not much more to say One likes to play and the other likes to kill... both of them have seperate minds so both have a unique view on things, if you need two points of view..always ask ampon

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: This boy reminds me of me when i was younger. Just as perverted and ambitious, once he grows up, he'll make a good leader..i hope. He has good eyes and the quickest feet of us all making him a good scout. He however seems to thing he's as strong as Katashi, and several times has bitten of more than he can chew. He's talented...but needs more experience on the more hard and painful matters....might get Mit to train him..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Flash.. new to the clan but he's made a good impression, a tad quiet he's as big as a house and as strong as a bull. His fighting style rials Xero's but lacks his aggression but he does mix it with his own 'ice' magic.He's loyal but doesn't view his own opinions very much. I'll need to speak to him soon so i get to know him better. Maybe if he was more actively seen..

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0n's View: 'Demonic' Abyss. He's been a thorn in our side for at least six years. He's a talented general that owns a mini army within the army known as The red Hand Gang. He's powerful and clever. He's also a double agent, no one knows about his true allegiance but he's been supplying me with information from the start. Thanks to some complicated.... complications he's been forced to appear as an enemy of FORCE. The hardest thing is trying my best not to let the others kill him or find out. However for now he's fine in his position.
I do hope i'll eventually be able to have a beer with him again......

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0n's View: Experianced member of Ex-Clan B&W, When i was just a member of their clan she showed me the ropes and also helped train me to be as strong as i am now. Deadly with sword and even deadlier with her blunt no-nonsense words, Eclair can reduce anyone shreds of whom they were.
I always liked her, although she think's i'm alot more perverted than i actually am.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0n's View: ex-Member of Clan Walkers, his stamina is impressive and the strength needed to wield his sword is even more impressive. He's also quite smart and knows how to fight, whether with himself of leading a unit. Still abit socially awkward but he's growing, and the clan values him as a member and a friend.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0n's view: Oldest warrior i know, well the oldest that's survived, Aenonar has the ability to show up anywhere where something interesting is happening. With FORCE gaining big popularity i suppose it was only a matter of time before he showed up here. Still surprised me though. In terms of battle experience, there's no-one better than Aenonar. He'll win a fight with any means necessary. Also when he's near to me, my luck with Women plummets, and he'll ALWAYS see it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0n's View: Polite and well-mannered. Even in battle he holds a sense of pride and honour you don't see in many warriors theses days. however when he gets angry that all changes, he becomes a living demon, killing everything and anyone in his path. Only Scorpia seems to be able to control him, although i can name a few people that could stop him, i would much prefer Scorpia to diffuse any situation where Carlimas loses it.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0n's View: Arrogant but able to prove it. In terms of strength he's amazingly strong, able to temporarily rival Katashi, however his own arrogance is his downfall, he hates being second best, in anything. Twinned with Carlimas's cool demeanour though, well there is a reason they're called the unbeatable Duo.

Extra Characters
In here i will put what I think that the Chars used in MY stories look like (roughly)
Your welcome to have a gander, but if your disappointed then go screw yourself :3
Spoiler:

Szulu
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Young, Innocent and Naive. They summerise Szulu very well. Shes a proud young woman, very pretty as well. She's gotten close to FORCE and even closer to a few members, Izzy could possibly be some sort of partner to her whilst she seems most calm around Hanabusa and surprisingly Moontiger. I'll keep an eye on her for now, which i'm not complaning about, i mean what is she... DD's?

Tsukulu
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: A strong nimble warrior. her body is tall and lean and covered in scars, however shes absolutely stunning. It's too bad shes got her eyes set on poor Sya. Her 'advances' on him are making him uncomfortable but they also seem to be cheering him up slightly. Also a certain Savagewolf seems close to her, although more like a brother than that of a lover. However i don't want her to tie Sya down to anything ....yet

Kantos
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Huuuuge warrior, i mean absolutly Fecking HUUUGE. He's a bit thick, but one hell of a fighter. I don't know what weapon he uses ...yet, and to be honest i'm not sure i want to find out. He's friendly but has a uncontrollable battle-lust. Seems attached to Anbu ever since he beat him.

Reece
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Got one of the most reconisable voices around, he's also covered head to toe in scars and piercings. Just as strong as Kantos but with alot more brain, he seems to act as Chief's main advisor or something similar. Don't know how he fights but i've been told he's a good fist fighter.

Chief
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0n's View: Big guy, must be at least 7 foot. Friendly and a good laugh, wouldn't expect him to be a leader of a tribe. Mind you he's totally devoted to his wife, he could quite literally do anything for her. He's a strong warrior, stronger than me easily, i hope we stay friends. However he is a little over obsessed with Szulu, He's the type to send out a whole battalion with her when she goes swimming. I hope for Izzy's sake her treats her well

Mitriki
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Possibly the only woman thats taken my breath away. She's the spitting image of Szulu just a tad more perfect. She's very intellgiant and shrewd, however shes given no reason to make me think badly of her. I have reason to think shes a powerful magic user, a fire type. Don't know the true extent of her abilitys but if things go badly i'm going to need both Sarei and Zuppie to keep her quiet

Nana
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Female warrior, wears light armour. Doesn't seem to like me very much, i'm not sure if its because i've met her before (Fat chance), or she just doesnt like my personality. Don't have much to say to her, although she is the only member of her clan (Onmyodo)around here, she must be quite strong.

Aenonar
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Possibly the oldest warrior around, he was seen as a legend when i was stilll young. Fickle and strangely good-humoured Aenonar has a reputation where ever you go. His weapon of choice is a huge battle hammer dubbed 'Ban-Hammer'. I've fought with him a few times and against him other times, he's tough and near invincible....Near...

YandT
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: An old clan member himself, he left on his travels for 'true pain'. Since then i've heard he's got a bunch of followers himself. He's an evil looking guy but he has a good heart. Seems obsessed with 'Pain', i'm not sure whether is physical, emotional, mental or all of the above and more. He just wants to find and experiance it.

Tony
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns view: An old teacher of mine. Tony was the one that taught me to use my head in battle, i used to call him boss and now i look at him as an equal. Its a weird sensation, not one i truly like to be honest. He's one of the wisest people i know and the only one i could trust with any question. He likes teaching people and has taught me many things throughout the time i've known him. Nice guy, i wish him well.

Dagger
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: She's young and knows very little about the world. She was trained by Abyss to complete his dirty work, needless to say she's Very good at it, however her personal life has suffered for it. Abyss sent her over to FORCE to get some experience in dealing with normal people, she's still confused easily and she stays quiet but i reckon soon she'll fit right in

Shaman
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: They all don't have names and they all look similar. They have the ability to talk to each other through their minds no matter what the distance so they're very useful in relaying information. They do however have unique personalitys, their magic is something i've never seen before although i don't know whether it's an offensive type of magic or not. I'll do some research into them...

Zackes Fyre
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Zackes seems to look like a harmless old man. However the way he holds a spear gives me other ideas. He says he used to be a merchant but left to travel the lands, but you don't get those type of battle skills from just wandering. He seems a good person though so for now i'll leave him be.

Lance Grey
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: Happy go-lucky knight. Don't know what country he served nor the colours he wears, but he's a good person. Seems to laugh at everything and anything, which in these times, is a very good habit. Don't know much about his battle experiance, but he hefts a big lance easily enough for me to know he's strong.

Treya Grey
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: She's a very strong independent woman. She's covered in scars from what i'm told was a midnight ambush. She's still impeccably beautiful and has adapted to losing one of her eyes well. She says she used to serve royalty. If that's true she's going to be very strong.

Ra'iik
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns view: Another tribesman, however from a tribe i don't know about very well. He's quiet and keeps to himself alot and from the wounds on his body i can tell he's a fierce hunter.

Asunki Tepka Mizuto Shikime Inji
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Drag0ns View: A young Noble girl. For the sake of an even review, i'm going to leave her story out of this. She's kind and happy, however she's also very cunning. I have no clue about her combat ability however she's agreed to fight in a tourney so she must be able to...

Also although i can do pretty much most of it off the top of my head it would be nice if you gave some ideas in especially for a weapon name

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...

Last edited by drag0nf0rce; 04-29-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

War through Xero's Eyes
Victory at any cost

Kata's Dilemma
- Main: Katashi / Subs: Drag0nf0rce, Hanabusa

The Archers Problem
- Main: Moontiger / Subs Shywhitefox, Fuyumaru

Deep Clan Politics
- Main: Xeromaano / Subs: Katashi, Mitoru

Being Cool
- Main: Drag0nf0rce / Subs: Katashi, Mitoru, Sya

So a Thief and a Stalker walk into a bar...
- Main: Isaac / Subs: Anbu, Drag0nf0rce

Heroes of Strength
- Main: Katashi, Xeromaano, Shywhitefox / Subs: Drag0nf0rce, ???

Part Time Bar Staff
- Main: Drag0nf0rce / Subs: Hanabusa, Anbu

A Competition ...of sorts
- Main: Sarei / Subs: Katashi, Mitoru, Anbu, Isaac, Bcman

A Strange potion
- Main: Mitoru / Subs: Drag0nf0rce, Shywhitefox, Anbu, Sarei

Blissful silence
- Main: Moontiger / Subs: Sarei, Sya, Anbu, Isaac, Katashi, Bcman, Ampon, Fury, Hanabusa, Drag0nf0rce, Xeromaano, Mitoru, Fuyumaru

I got bills to pay, i got mouths to feed...
- Main: Drag0n / Subs: Xeromaano, Katashi, Mitoru, Moontiger, Hanabusa, Isaac, Bcman, Shywhitefox, Pastor, Zuppie, Anbu, Sya, Sarei, Ampon, Fury

Boredom and Death
- Main: Zuppie, Soul / Subs: Flash, Nuno

True Evil
- Main: Multiple / Subs: Silpho, Soul, Zuppie, Flash, Nuno

Rushlove's Bad Meal
- Main: Rushlove
The Collector and the Cook
- Main: Drag0nf0rce,Yaana,Mupp / Subs: Bob, Mitoru?
The Whip Cracks
- Main: Drag / Subs: Ampon, Drag0n, Yaana, Hanabusa, Mitoru,
The Difference in Warriors
- Main: Ampon / Subs: Drag0n, Anbu
FORCE, A More Futuristic One Shot
- Main Drag0n / Subs: Izzy, Sarei, Mupp, Shy, Xero, Mit, Anbu, Yaana, Moon
Bar-side Mission
- Main: Drag0n / Subs: ???
The Spirit Casters Entrance
- Main: Doogle / Subs: Warrior, Katashi
Truly Offensive
- Main: Guard / Subs: Katashi, Spaz
A Date??? (A Szulian Oneshot)
- Main: Isaac / Subs: Drag0n, Szulu, Mitriki, Chief
FORCE *Grins Foxily*
- Main: Drag0n / Subs: Fuyumaru, Shywhitefox, Hanabusa, Dmr, Xeromaano, Moontiger, Pastor, Sarei, Aenonar, Isaac, Barman Bob, Mitoru, Spaz, Abyss, Katashi
An Unlikely Leader
- Main: Dmr / Subs: Drag0n, Eclair, Carlimas, Scorpia, Spaz, Mitoru, Anbu

Tribal Alliances (Chap 1 in Szulian Arc)
Tough Situations (Chap 2 in Szulian Arc)
Nearly there (Chapter 3 in Szulian Arc)
Catching up (Chapter 4 in Szulian Arc)
Complications (Chapter 5 in Szulian Arc)
Rebellion (Chapter 6 in Szulian Arc)
Fight-back (Chapter 7 in Szulian Arc)
Allies, Friends and Love, OH MY!! (Chapter 8 in Szulian Arc)
Góđar fréttir náungi Warriors (Chapter 9 in Szulian Arc)
Archers Unite! (Chapter 10 of Szulian Arc)
Mystery and Strategy (Chapter 11 in Szulian Arc)
A Hard Side-Story (Chapter 12 in Szulian Arc)
No Spoilers! (Chapter 13 in Szulian Arc)
Steamy Experiences and Blunt Questions (Chapter 14 in Szulain Arc)
So Close ( Chapter 15 in Szulian Arc)
Brutal Past (Chapter 16 in Szulian Arc)
An Unfair fight? (Chapter 17 in Szulain Arc)
To Much for a Title! (Chapter 18 in Szulian Arc)
The Thief's struggle (Chapter 19 in Szulain Arc)
Sudden Change (Chapter 20 in Szulain Arc)
Surprises Everywhere!! (Chapter 21 in Szulian Arc)
Memories (Chapter 22 in Szulian Arc)
Memories (Part Two) (Chapter 23 in Szulain Arc)
Mitzerian (Chapter 24 in Szulain Arc)
Another Memory? (Chapter 25 in Szulian Arc)
Lots of Shizz (Chapter 26 in Szulain Arc)
Shadow Walker Dagger (Chapter 27 in Szulain Arc)
Cooking and Burning (Chapter 28 in Szulain Arc)
Blade and Training (Chapter 29 in Szulian Arc)
Talking is Hard (Chapter 30 in Szulian Arc)
It's Time For War (Chapter 31 in Szulian Arc)
SZULAIN ARC CANCELLED NEW ARC OVERTAKES

Szulian Arc Remastered!!!!!!!!
Chapter One

Chapter One : Recap
Chapter Two: The Venue
Chapter Three: New people!
Chapter Four: Asunki Tepka Mizuto Shikime Inji
Chapter Five: Dat Back-story
Chapter Six: An Interesting Curse
Chapter Seven: The Finished Product!
Chapter Eight: Fort Gullible Mark.II
Chapter Nine: Finally a Fight!
Chapter Ten: A Life Saving Lie
Chapter Eleven: A Fated Couple
Chapter Twelve: A Leader's Fight

Darts' Conquest

Chapter One - Nothing Personal
Chapter Two - Elisa Crystalhart
Chapter Three - Mark of Destiny
Chapter Four - Remembrance
Chapter Five - Training (Part one)
Chapter five - Training (Part two)

Last edited by drag0nf0rce; 03-08-2016 at 10:50 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Anyone can submit to these however it takes two people. Both people create a Character of their own creation, they then give the Character they created to the other person who then writes a one shot about them, and you do the same with their Character :)

Last edited by drag0nf0rce; 02-25-2014 at 11:06 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
XeroMaano
Vampire

[COMPLETE]

Chapter 1: Unlimited Clan Works
Chapter 2: Cold Memories
Chapter 3: Abrupt Holiday
Chapter 4: BW's Revenge
Chapter 5: Tourney of Tourney's
Chapter 6: Round One
Chapter 7: Endless Surprises
Chapter 8: Facing a Legend
Pre FORCE - Chapter 1
Pre FORCE - Chapter 2
Pre FORCE - Chapter 3
Pre FORCE - Chapter 4
Pre FORCE - Chapter 5
Pre FORCE - Chapter 6
Pre FORCE - Conclusion
Chapter 9 - Hallucinations
Chapter 10 - Time to make a choice
Final chapter - Finale

[CANCELLED]
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

FORCE's Christmas [COMPLETE]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

My little inventions can't be this perfect!
◆ Volume I [Sword Art Offline: Fictional Reality] [ON HOLD]
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII

Synchrome: World Order [ON HOLD]
Chapter 1: The Faking
Chapter 2: Normal or Abnormal

The Warlord's Quests [ONGOING]
◆ Volume I [Misunderstood]
Chapter 1: Bath in Blood
Chapter 2: Eyes of Origin
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: Tormented Plains
Chapter 5: The Blood Banquet and Magical Dance
Chapter 6: Awakening
Chapter 7: Confusion
Chapter 8: Troublemaker
Chapter 9: Unexpected Request
Chapter 10: Heaven's Fangs
Chapter 11: The Guardian
Chapter 12: The Raging Spear

Ace Attorney: Law by FORCE
◆ First case: The Grand Arrival [ONGOING]
Chapter 1: Sarei, a criminal?!

War Reckoning
◆ Volume I [Delta Squad]
Chapter One: Stand your ground
Chapter Two: To Protect

-=GFX PROJECTS=-

FIERCE CANNON
Firing up!
Second strike!

Fierce Cannon Avatars and Signatures:
Spoiler:

Last edited by XeroMaano; 02-24-2015 at 05:44 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
Abyss
The Demonic Brawler

Location: looking for the best place to let all hell break loose

Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

-Chapter One-
The Beginning of a new adventure
-Chapter Two-
Sekai Academy
-Chapter Three-
Red Silence
-Chapter Four-
The First Day
-Chapter Five-
Surrounded
-Chapter Six-
50 Shades of Embarrassment
Chapter Seven
Friendship, Anger and Secrets

Extras
Spoiler:

School Uniform:
Essentially these but with colored tie/ribbon.
Spoiler:

Official Character Appearance:
(Ignore Current Clothes, It's just the characters look)
Isaac
Spoiler:

Xero
Spoiler:

Drag0n
Spoiler:

Katashi
Spoiler:

Mitoru
Spoiler:

Anbu
Spoiler:

Guard
Spoiler:

Ampon
Spoiler:

Sarei
Spoiler:

Doogle
Spoiler:

MoonTiger:
Spoiler:

Anyu Shiya
Spoiler:

*I only Review Non-sequels*
*PROJECT ON HOLD*

Spring 2013

Summer 2013
Other Reviews

"A Certain Pair"
's Phenomenon Part I
's Phenomenon Part II
's Phenomenon Part III

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 11-03-2014 at 07:51 PM.
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Last edited by Carlimas; 04-24-2014 at 06:03 PM.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #11
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie

Last edited by dmrmetallica; 06-28-2014 at 02:02 AM.
dmrmetallica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #12
YandT
God of Pain

i'm pleased, well, now i could go through it ;D
Old 04-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #13
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

wait... didn't you.... I'm sure you did.... who created 146 threads anyways??

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #14
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

I know aeno ....
But this one is going to be it :3

Old 04-13-2012, 02:23 AM   #15
XeroMaano
Vampire

Can I get in? :o

Last edited by XeroMaano; 04-05-2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: *Used as a transfer post.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:25 AM   #16
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Lol ofc Xero xD you were apart of me making this :3

Old 04-13-2012, 02:35 AM   #17
YandT
God of Pain

This is getting cooler :) welcome xero
Old 04-13-2012, 06:16 AM   #18
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

This clan will fail and you will join BW again :P

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:01 PM   #19
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Woo we have a couple of members now :)
Not bad xD
Come one people join us :3
The more the merrier

Old 04-13-2012, 08:13 PM   #20
XeroMaano
Vampire

My dad just deleted the Program Files folder in "D:/" instead of deleting the folder he wanted.
I had every VN in there... FSN, KS, And Clannad... (After I finally ended up on Kyou's ark/route after so many route changes, AND AFTER I'VE SAVED MY FAVORITE MOMENTS IN THE GAME, I get this. Not only that I have to go through the whole thing again, but I also have to save the moments again >_< ... ... ... going through it... ... again... ... that actually doesn't seem like a bad idea considering it's Clannad...)
My favorite songs...
My... my precious hidden folder of Hentai and Porn... and yes, I'm dead serious about this.

Fun Fact about the program files folder: It had a total of 40 GBs. 6-8 GBs were from the VNs, about 10 GBs from the songs... and I guess you know where the rest of the remaining 32-34 GBs have gone to.

D:

Last edited by XeroMaano; 04-13-2012 at 08:15 PM.