NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-02-2016, 11:32 AM   #421
kuuya03

i think there's no need to watch all eps if you base it on what you need and naruto ship episode titles
Old 05-03-2016, 12:31 AM   #422
sahedwy

What will happen when NM2 is created to our current teams? Will we lose everything we actually have?
sahedwy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:17 PM   #423
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahedwy View Post
What will happen when NM2 is created to our current teams? Will we lose everything we actually have?
It really sucks, I know, but when 2 comes out its like a proper sequal to a game. We start all over again, even though the game is near enough the same, and don't get any special bonus for playing 1 for so many years, or anything based on the current number of FN's we have in our collections. Thankfully, you can still play the first game or if you like even play both games side by side. At least, that's what I last got from Udon when he last touched on the subject.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:35 PM   #424
sahedwy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
It really sucks, I know, but when 2 comes out its like a proper sequal to a game. We start all over again, even though the game is near enough the same, and don't get any special bonus for playing 1 for so many years, or anything based on the current number of FN's we have in our collections. Thankfully, you can still play the first game or if you like even play both games side by side. At least, that's what I last got from Udon when he last touched on the subject.
Thanks god that there will be 2 games and this current one won't get deleted then.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:12 AM   #425
udon
Catpain
Admin

You can continue playing NM original as usual.

I'm at episode 414 something now, it's good rewatching fast speed to get inspiration and what not. Done with almost 300 ninja cards... (!). Constantly coming up with new ideas for bonus areas. So many ninjas to work with.

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 06:34 AM   #426
TobiZero
8V

Been a while since I played NM but something randomly triggered me to stop by and now I see v2 is coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing it o.o
Old 05-17-2016, 12:11 AM   #427
sakota

Udon going to release the Beta Version after doing all the ninja cards or there is still much work to do before a Beta Version?
sakota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 12:05 AM   #428
MaskedMan789
M789

Will there be anything new or big being announced within the end of the month?

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
MaskedMan789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:58 PM   #429
sakota

Udon you need to say something, dont leave us in the dark for weeks, you need to build the hype for the NM2 :P
Old 06-10-2016, 08:41 AM   #430
udon
Catpain
Admin

Very soon ;)

I have to add some combos tho... playing the early game as Hidden Cloud and it's a bit difficult!

Old 06-10-2016, 03:50 PM   #431
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Hugging the beta testing fun all to himself

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:03 PM   #432
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

Let me help you , if its too difficult mate!! :P

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:07 PM   #433
sakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
Very soon ;)

I have to add some combos tho... playing the early game as Hidden Cloud and it's a bit difficult!

Isnt that the duty of a Beta player? :P
Old 06-10-2016, 10:10 PM   #434
nuno444
the freebie giver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakota View Post
Isnt that the duty of a Beta player? :P
Im reaaady to beta
Old 06-15-2016, 08:39 PM   #435
udon
Catpain
Admin

I've thought of a new "village kage" system which i'll add later when ive thought it through. But it'll be more of a "group play" system where top 10 from each village fight each other and the one with most wins end up facing the current kage.

Something I just thought of today is:
The kage can then choose the bonuses for the village, or maybe just give himself more bonuses instead. So perhaps village members get +10% more arena energy per day or +10% more reroll or something, or the kage himself gets +15% more arena energy and the village only +5%. There could then be some kind of voting among the village members if they are happy with the kages decision. Unhappy=kage will be replaced next selection, happy=kage will face the winner of the group play for the position.

There could also be a tournament among the kages to decide which bonuses are available and how much they give. The winner/higher placed kages can choose available bonuses before the others. So maybe the winner could snatch a highly wanted bonus liek +gold% for all members.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:04 AM   #436
nuno444
the freebie giver

a tornament every month for top 20 members of each village to decide who face the current kage would be nice
Old 06-16-2016, 03:25 PM   #437
sakota

Instead a fight between Kages for Bonus make a fight between top20 (or top10) of each village (sort of chuunin exame), where the best village gets more %gold, and the worst less %gold.

To choose the Kage, if he is going to have duties while in that position make something like an election, you may attract ppl into politics (and that means more chat between members which turns the game more active), dont make everything to be decided by fighting ;)
Old 06-16-2016, 06:21 PM   #438
sahedwy

Is there a chance for the new NM to be ready to play before August?
Old 06-18-2016, 03:44 PM   #439
udon
Catpain
Admin

Yeah I'm pretty sure the beta will begin in July!

Just finishing up all the starting villages now and adding some basic ninjas, combos and items so people can test it out. There's soooo many bonus areas and stuff now compared to original NM. So there'll be a lot to balance test! Most summons are gonna be changed a bit as well, I haven't actually finalized their stats yet but I think they'll be a bit weaker than previously, but start off stronger.

For example, instead of +6 tai per level, a summon might have +4 tai per level but start off with +10 tai so they make some difference at low levels too.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:30 AM   #440
Azreal
Darkness Reincarnated

Can't wait for the beta. I have been watching this thread so closely lately waiting to see when it was going to open up.

Event Team
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote