NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-27-2009, 07:06 AM   #1
Lampan
ANBU of The Amigos
Chat Mod

Default Summon help!

Hey peeps, I'm about to upgrade my summon and i have a hard time deciding.

First of all heres my team http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/479

So right now I'm thinking of buying Spirit dragon. The nin and reroll would be very nice with my Deidara and Oro but then I would have to swap my Tayuya{who suck} for my starting jounin OR i go for Manda and that way i get to keep my Tayuya.

Would appreciate some opinions

Cheers
Lampan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:15 AM   #2
Makido
Low seal, for real

Actually, I think most of your team would benefit more from Spirit Dragon than from Manda. Most you ninjas has a decent Ninjutsu, so if you decrease all those seals until you get 1, you can do very well with Spirit Dragon. I don't know what you did with seal though, and I really hate that you can't see seal in stats.

I suggest keeping Tayuya, because she's good for the low chakra cost. Actually it's no wonder she sucks right now since she's the only one of your ninjas that has no abilities. Buy her some abilities and give her the Wooden cane to let her level up a bit faster.

Hope it helps:)

Ninjamanager team

Catfurcoat = Makido.

http://dodidai.mybrute.com
Makido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:22 AM   #3
Lampan
ANBU of The Amigos
Chat Mod

Yeah thats the thing, if i get Spirit Dragon i have to sacrifice Tayuya due to the chakra cost and use Kimi on that spot instead hmmm
Old 04-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #4
Minaro
Semi-retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampan View Post
Yeah thats the thing, if i get Spirit Dragon i have to sacrifice Tayuya due to the chakra cost and use Kimi on that spot instead hmmm
It's not worth it. Boost up Tayuya, get Katsuyu instead, is my oppinion. Spirit Dragon is, according to me, only worth it if you really have a re-roll (low seal/high nin) focused team, in most other cases Katsuyu is better. It provides a bonus to all low-seal ninjas (in the form of extra nin to use for their existing re-roll), and provides a very nice attack bonus in general. If you prefer to go with Manda though, that's your decision. But first things first, buy the summon you choose, and boost up Tayuya.

If you want reasons, consider this; Putting your starting jounin Kimimaro on the Genin spot will result in him getting an attack value probably around 30-40 or something, at most, depending on what level you got him to. He will do nothing useful in battle, except weakening the opponents first ninja in a regular battle. In boss battles he'll be next to useless. Tayuya, on the other hand, if you start right away, and keep focus on getting her stronger, you will bring her up to be strong enough to challange the last boss. In other words, you'll have an entire extra ninja capable of doing several hundreds of damage to the last boss, which is invaluable. Compared to having a at most slightly better summon.. Well, I think you can make it out yourself.

Last edited by Minaro; 04-27-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 12:56 PM   #5
Lampan
ANBU of The Amigos
Chat Mod

Hm yeah you probably right thanks for the inputs guys
Old 04-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
Minaro
Semi-retired

Make sure you read the extra input I put into my post, I edited it after you posted yours.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote