NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #1
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Default Kage trouble

Having a bit of a trouble deciding which kage team setup to go with. Basically have come up with two final versions..

Already have both genins available and leveled up, but the chakra doesn't allow for Itachi kage + Orochimaru genin.

Not really impressed with Orochimaru kage, otherwise it would have been possible to sell Orochimaru genin and just transfer the abilities I have for it to the kage. The res and sta is kinda low, and compared to Chiyo's abilities I think hers outweighs Orochimaru's despite his nice stamina abilities. And also, I would have to use the weaker transmigrated genin instead of Orochimaru genin, which would result in a significant loss..

Sasori kage might also be an option, but not too impressed with his abilities either, prefer more direct +damage things instead of things like +xp gain and elemental advantage.

Transmigrated Neji + Itachi kage.
+Strong kage, and just love that +60 nin ability. Get a bit of cash from selling Orochimaru genin to fill in the money gap.
-Neji is just so damn pathetic... And kage costs alot more for a little extra that might even be outweighed by the low attack of Neji.

Orochimaru 350 + Chiyo kage
+Relatively strong kage, especially with the juicy +68 nin ability, and the genin is pretty strong as well. Already have 50+200 abilities for Orochimaru
-kage is a bit weaker than an itachi level kage, but might fill the gap a bit with the +68 nin.

Basically I just want to hear someone's thoughts, and correct me if I've missed something.. Right now I'm leaning towards the Chiyo option, for a more balanced team so you don't have a significantly weaker link somewhere (transmigrated Neji).

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 04-28-2009 at 11:11 PM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:00 AM   #2
Minaro
Semi-retired

Honestly, your Transmigrated Ninja shouldn't be your weak link, unless you haven't leveled him up at all since you got him transmigrated.. But looking at how it is right now, I'd say you should go for Chiyo, mainly since your $350-genin is so far gone already (abilities and level-wise). Chiyo is a pretty good lot weaker than Itachi, but that might be outweighed by a stronger summon.
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #3
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Could possibly get nin-kame or something if I go with chiyo + transmigrated. Unfortunately I'm missing 1 chakra to do it with Orochimaru+chiyo. *facepalm* Thought my current summon cost 8 chakra while it was 4, so I lost 2 chakra on the halving.

My transmigrated Neji is lvl 14 atm and were 10 damage weaker than Orochimaru, but has a bit more stamina. *shrugs* Something must have gone wrong in my calculations last time, cause then he were over 20 damage weaker when I decided I'd go with Oro instead.

Another issue is that my tactics were completely different at the beginning of the game, so atm Neji has 17 annoying seal on him which really hampers his output. : /

Neji's abilites looks kinda nice though and *almost* outweighs the difference, but Orochimaru is still slightly better, and gains are slightly higher as well. The stamina difference is neglible and resistance is also higher. Though if you compare him to Tenten and forbidden Itachi he looks kinda pathetic : /

Hmm... My current summon gives 22 tai, If I change the summon I'd need to level it up to 8 before it's better, but 8 extra resistance on the ninjas... Hmm... I try to position myself so that I fight one or two ninjas each at most, and without getting an element disadvantage.

Ugh.. Lots of numbers and circumstantial stuff -.-

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 04-29-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Minaro
Semi-retired

A strong summon is very important to build a strong team, but Nin-Kame should have been bought earlier, if you were planning to go for him.. But even if you do buy him now, he should still be better than Gamakichi by the time you get to the final boss. Each % of immunity on it's own may be worth as much as almost 1 point of attack each. Say that each point of immunity is worth 0.5 (then we're putting it pretty low), then that still equals to 1 point of Taijutsu (in the worth of pure attack). That means in essence you could say that Nin-Kame is getting 4 Tai each level, at the very least. So, he'd be better than Gamakichi already at level 6.. Not to mention that at these higher damage numbers, the immunity is actually probably worth more than 1 Tai each.

Wether you'd want to keep Neji, or keep Orochimaru (or Tenten, which is also and option to switch out), is up to you. Since Neji is lower leveled, he really should have his $800-jutsu bought as soon as possible, so he can try to catch up to Tenten & co.. Orochimaru also is better than Tenten, but you have more Jutsus bought for Tenten.

Lots of things to take into consideration..
Minaro is offline   Reply With Quote