NinjaManager Forums
Old 12-29-2014, 01:10 PM   #1
udon
Catpain
Admin

Default NM 2.0: Clans

Let's discuss what you want clans to evolve in a new version of NM.

What's good with the current system/what to keep?

What should be added?

We have some suggestions in this thread already: http://www.ninjamanager.net/showthread.php?t=14609

For example I had a suggestion about a new "village" typ of clans where you attack each other:
http://www.ninjamanager.net/showpost...2&postcount=19

Others had suggestions too, so they should post them in this thread :)

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:04 PM   #2
Hisoka
Ryodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
Let's discuss what you want clans to evolve in a new version of NM.

What's good with the current system/what to keep?

What should be added?

We have some suggestions in this thread already: http://www.ninjamanager.net/showthread.php?t=14609

For example I had a suggestion about a new "village" typ of clans where you attack each other:
http://www.ninjamanager.net/showpost...2&postcount=19

Others had suggestions too, so they should post them in this thread :)
What is good from current system is that if we do Clan War we got opponent that is in our xp range, the cooldown I think it would be nice if you could reduce it :p so more Clan War(or Clan Raid if its in NM 2.0 or to do some raid there is Clan Energy bar to do some raid)

What should be added, I almost have no idea but I am curious how do Clan Raid works? I just imagine that each clan member who participate has their own ninjas to attack Boss Raid, or certain ninjas from each clan member picked by clan leader(or who leading the raid) to do raid, of course most strongest ninja in each member got picked, and when you finish it, the rewards(xp and items shared among clan members), as for very rare items like legendary weapon, clan leader(or who leading the raid) choose who got the items, if that person already has it, it assigned to other member, its like Dragon Call(in Dragon Call its called Instance http://dc.gamedp.com/index/ ).

Hisoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:20 PM   #3
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

Or something else.For example:

Each clan chooses the time that they are going to attack the Clan Boss.The Clan Boss could be one of the Old and New kages with buffed stats(High HP,attack,etc).You get to challenge one randomly character and it has 5tiers depending:
a) The clans level,or
b) The heroes level.
Now the clan leader must choose one ninja from all the teams that have clicked the Accept the Boss fight button(similar to the kage challenge,so that if someone didnt
log in he couldnt participate),and if the challenge is a success depending on the Tier it could give some minor prizes to the team or even the participated ninja.
Now so as to start the Boss Fight,the clan leader has to activate it per day by buying it with the required gold that the teams donate.

Tier 1 could be consisted by the Old/New Hokages,
Tier 2 could be consisted by the Old/New Kazekages,
Tier 3 could be consisted by the Old/New Raikages,
Tier 4 could be consisted by the Old/New Mizukages,
Tier 5 could be consisted by the Old/New Tsuchikages,

Also,when your clans becomes better and unlocks another Tier, you can challenge both the new and the old one,so as to have better chances to get prizes for your ninjas.

What could the prizes be?:
It could be really awesome,if each team after a succesfully victory against any boss, depending on the amount of the HP that every ninja did, could get at its inventory a Chest,that it could give 3 items.
So for example:
-The ninja that did the highest attack could get the Chest number III(the highest) which would contain a Shuriken, 100 ryo, and 2tai stats. Of course the items are random.

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:53 PM   #4
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Clan gear?

Equipment that clan members could buy unique to each clan IF the clan is big enough to actually be stable.

Also what about dome sort of emblem on their team page that shows the clan they are in. Some sort of ribbon or mark

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
Clan gear?

Equipment that clan members could buy unique to each clan IF the clan is big enough to actually be stable.

Also what about dome sort of emblem on their team page that shows the clan they are in. Some sort of ribbon or mark
I like this idea alot, even more so if we can name this gear and possible play with the stats as well, maybe getting new clan gear when we reach certain milestones like staying with the clan for a year and contributing, though i dont think the clans position in the rankings should effect the amount of stat points the gear gets as it would just make everyone join the strongest clan and such.

Anything else, i cant really think of anything beyond what has already been suggested. clan raid bossess and such all sound really good. Though, i doubt it will be seen to highly, but maybe we could do some sort of clan training. A mode were your ninja can earn a set amount of EXP from each of your clan mates per playthrough (Disabled for events) you cant recieve training from someone who is a lower rank than you, same rank, or three ranks and above higher than your own. only 1 training can be done every 24 hours, and the set EXP gradually increases with every rank up Bronze ninja gets 300EXP each (or have it split between current members in team) and 10 EXP for a summon, and as you rank up more and more, you get more EXP. As i said before, no matter what training with the same clan mate in the same playthrough is impossible even if that person resets or you are a higher rank than you were before. As i said, its just a suggestion and just throwing it out there. I dont expect it to be implemented or considered as it may be abusable or OP for clans that get a quick running start. (Like FORCE or whoever is left)

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:48 AM   #6
udon
Catpain
Admin

Clan gear is kind of cool!

It will be difficult with the naming tho. It would at least have to be "ClanName's CustomItemName" so the items arent confusing to other players. And the clans' are gonna name them pretty epic or dumb/inside-jokey/offensive stuff... so maybe just come up with a set of available suffixes like "Blade, Sword, Sphere, Orb" etc that are available (and perhaps more unlockable).

And... making a custom item creator is gonna take some balancing too. We have the AV system which works (although there are restrictions), but we could of course just reduce the amounts of attributes for these clan items to make it easier.

Perhaps there could be different tiers of them, maybe the first being equal to a 200 jutsu but equippable early on so it actually helps newbies a lot. Then the clan would have to focus on upgrading the "custom items" upgrade together to further unlock more stuff.

I'll see if I can visualize my clan village battle concept a bit more, I think it could be fun taking care of a "watch tower" or similar on a battlefield to defend your village against attackers.

Old 12-30-2014, 01:24 PM   #7
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

You should defo make it so clans can call it what they want. The more freedom the better. Just make sure that you gor Mods and even admins to keep patrols xD

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
Old 12-30-2014, 08:53 PM   #8
XeroMaano
Vampire

I dunno if we'd go too "in-depth", but a clan, rather than having ranks as we do now without much interaction, we could have "custom ranks" that do something the default ranks would do.

Some of those default ranks could be something more complex that would fill an important role only within the clan. Rather than a custom item creator, you could have one of those default ranks be a "Blacksmith" or some other kind of gear maker that makes gear up to a certain tier. Then, you could combine the strongest of those tiers with, let's say, a LW on the worldmap, summing up their stats together and having the option to delete one of the stats for something the player wants, also giving it a custom name. Eg: delete the stats of Taijutsu from the resulted gear and replace it with Ninjutsu. Furthermore, a team could carry only one of those gears at once and can use them only during clan wars.

Something that crossed my mind really quick. Not sure if anyone suggested something similar, don't have much time to look throughout the things people suggested. xD
Old 01-10-2015, 01:59 AM   #9
kuuya03

for clans, A boss monster(chimera/black box in movie/juubi/armored kyuubi) can be implemented. To summon a boss, they first need a summoning material(from world map/crafting). After summoning, clan members can hit the boss once per day until HP=0. one hit may be 1-5HP depending on the team rank(bronze-rf) so people wont create pink teams to spam it. no more battle animation, just have a remaining HP of the boss displayed in "summoned boss monster" screen.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:08 AM   #10
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

I just had a thought a bit about the clans today. One thing i notice in a few wars is that when i check some teams they have a few people that have powerful teams after doing difficulties like impossible or forbidden mode, the lose them if they decide to reset. So maybe when we reset, the characters highest level of will remain and continue to be used for clan purposes, this affects normal ninja and Forbidden ninja. This way, players can freely start a new playthrough witiout worry of shoting your clan in the foot and can rearange your clan team however you want with all the saved ninja you amased on it (They can be deleated by you if you wish so normal ninja arnt taking up space, especially if there just temps.) As well as this, maybe make it so earned experience will transover to the same ninja in the clan team so he can continue to get stronger, but of course add maybe a 80-90% exp penalty if ninja on your playthrough has a lower level than the one in the clan.

EXAMPLE: I play forbidden mode, clear it with a level 100 Sasuke. When i reset, the Sasuke of that level can still be used for my team in my clan, while all the ninja in my new playthrough will reset all the way back to 1-3, including FNK Sasuke. Then, if i choose to use him in the following playthrough or any future one, i can continue to build up EXP for the FNK Sasuke to make him stronger, but the EXP he gains till the one on the playthrough surpassess him will be ridiculously low, however, if FNK Sasuke in the clan takes part in a clan war, or raid, or whatever clan related, then he can continue to build up his level as if he has no penaltys on him.

If this is acceptable, then maybe a Legendary Weapon version of this idea would be acceptable. I realize this is probably an extremely large tall order, but i am just throwing it out there for the sake of consideration. I look forward to your thoughts, guys.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:47 AM   #11
udon
Catpain
Admin

shy: I feel like it's gonna get super confusing with all the ninjas that I had, but no longer, but they are available in some kind of clan war lineup only. Then I need to take into consideration the ninjas items, bloodlines upgrades and what not. It would also be an unnatural situation for the clan lineup with 1 level 100 ninja and the resting being lvl 10. You would not be able to fight equally with other lvl 100 teams, and you would just destroy lvl 10 teams. Doesn't feel like it'll be interesting for anyone trying to be strategic.

It's however an interesting idea to "save" the exp of previous FN's for some kind of usage.

Old 01-10-2015, 12:07 PM   #12
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Easy turb all exp saved into clan exp for items to buy.
Say every 1000 exp turns into 1ClanPoint.

Old 03-19-2015, 12:28 PM   #13
killik99
the Spoiler

I have a few cool ideas that could be implemented into the new clan system x)
One is being able to borrow the starting ninja of clan members for 1 world map battle once a day, this would make it slightly easier for people who enter the game late to catch up somewhat while it won't make that much diffrence to the ones competing for difficulity progression.
Another idea I have is being able to fight "clan Bosses" or w.e I should call them and after beating them you could make it so that the clan unlocks sertaint perks or rewards, such as a clan shop merchantdice or extra IF for 24hours, maybe make it so that you get something extra the first time the clan beats the boss and just give them a temporary boost after you've killed it already.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:22 PM   #14
Candy Girl
Fake Mod with Cookies :o

o hai yo

When talking about clans, the first thing that pops up in the mind is that, it is a game where it is required that you are active and do certain daily activities.

so by that i've the following suggestions

1- A system where you work, for your clan, giving it working contribution with dailys
earn 100 ryo today - award 10 clan exp
win 20 battles today - award 10 clan exp

2- A raid boss , This boss should be a stage based encounter. basically if you beat stage 1, you can begin on stage 2, after stage 2 it is stage 3.

The boss here should have a lot of health, and then people try to down the raid boss, look at my example below for see what i mean.

example

Kyuubi stage 1. 100% health (1million)

Udon has engaged on kyuubi dealth 2.5% dmg

Kyuubi stage 1 97.5% health

Candy has engaged on kyuubi dealth 2.5% dmg

kyuubi stage 1 95% health

Dragonforce cheated and killed kyuubi dealing 95% dmg.

Clan Award for Teamudon - Kyuubi's pendance

Kyuubi Stage 2 now avaible 100% health (1.5million)

also Udon could do a monthly thing by swapping the raid boss. like month 1, it could be Kyuubi 2nd month it could be madara.

few restrictions to make it smoother and avoid glitches bugs.

- only 1 team can fight it at the same time. which means 2 teams can't join together and both start at 99% hp.

- You can only fight once a day so you have a 24 hours cooldown. if stage 1 kyuubi has 0.1% hp left. and you kill it and begin stage 2. you can't do stage 2 before the next day.

3 - Clan wars as in a tournament. where clans are distributed in 5 levels. beginner clans versus beginner, and leading clans vs other leading clans, should be a knockout tournament.

beginner clans with winnings gains ranked stats for rank into a higher distribution. and some small rewards

while leading clans gets quite well rewards.

if we look at games like league of legends, there is bronze, silver, gold , platinum, diamond, master and challenger divisions. now i'm not saying that we need this many divisions. i'm just trying to hint at making sure, that rank 1 doesn't face rank 1000 in a tourny. because then for the low clans all that would matter for them would be 1st round. and then they would be doomed thinking that they will be againts strong clans, and perhaps who knows even 1st round facing rank 1 would be horrifying.

so i believe that if a tourny is a thing people want, there should be distribution. so new beginners or "inexperienced" players face others around same level.

Spoiler:
My epic Achievment
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Candy just posted the 30 000th Post in the whole "Clans" section of the Forum :O

Last edited by Candy Girl; 09-12-2015 at 08:53 PM.
Candy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote