NinjaManager Forums
Old 11-16-2012, 06:50 AM   #41
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Yeah, that's how you can test out how many viruses your PC can take before shutting down. Hardcore!
Old 11-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #42
Kenan

I have been camping on Hard mode for awhile, awaiting the new FNJs to be released. I just found out that they wont be released on regular servers until after event is finished.

Since i have already beaten Hard mode again, i decided to just choose a current FNJ, and then reset, however, on the reset page, he is not included in the list of

"Resetting now would bring back the following forbidden ninjas"

did i have to choose the FNJ before beating Hard mode to be able to keep it? or is it just a bug?

Team: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/70629

Kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #43
kuuya03

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenan View Post
I have been camping on Hard mode for awhile, awaiting the new FNJs to be released. I just found out that they wont be released on regular servers until after event is finished.

Since i have already beaten Hard mode again, i decided to just choose a current FNJ, and then reset, however, on the reset page, he is not included in the list of

"Resetting now would bring back the following forbidden ninjas"

did i have to choose the FNJ before beating Hard mode to be able to keep it? or is it just a bug?

Team: http://www.ninjamanager.com/teams/70629
unfortunately you have to choose FNJ before you beat event to make it permanent or less you will automatically have naruto fng(not sure)
Old 11-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #44
MoonTiger

Dude, that question wasn't even about the event.. if you don't understand the question, and aren't sure about the answer, then at least don't confuse him.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:26 PM   #45
Kenan

Its ok I ignored it anyway,

hoping someone does come with an answer soon, would hate it if a whole Hard run through was for nothing.

Kenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:31 PM   #46
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker

Well i will guess from what i know.
For example if u beat beg and go to pf without have select a fng u will get automatically naruto fng.Same goes with FNJ i guess,but maybe udon hasnt code that in order to get random fnj for someone that didnt choose a fnj...

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:41 AM   #47
kuuya03

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuya03 View Post
unfortunately you have to choose FNJ before you beat event to make it permanent or less you will automatically have naruto fng(not sure)
EDIT sorry, main and event words got mixed up
Old 11-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #48
nuno444
the freebie giver

i dont know in my case, i used to have a two accounts like 6 months ago but now i made a new one , as long i dont play with 3 accounts and only the one i use in this moment , i dont have any problem right?
nuno444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 AM   #49
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Good job, you necro'd a 2 year old thread instead of asking in the quick questions thread...

Technically you can have 3 teams, 2 main teams and 1 event team. However, I don't see why you had to create a 3rd team. If you forget an account, that's your problem really. Take better care of your things.

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 01:17 AM   #50
Sage-Naruto

Hello people.
I am wondering if Gaara kazekage is good to use on hard mode all the way till the end.
Or is he bad? =P
Sage-Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #51
anson
iHerd uLiek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage-Naruto View Post
Hello people.
I am wondering if Gaara kazekage is good to use on hard mode all the way till the end.
Or is he bad? =P
Average Hard Mode clearing level: 40 (With a FNK, ~35 is possible)
Average Attack of FNJ without any abilities/summon: 34+20+(39*4)=210
Average Attack of Gaara without any abilities/summon: 48.5+(39*2.8)=157.7

Sure, your Gaara will have a higher level than the FNJ due to earlier availability but then, to make your Gaara stronger than FNJ, he has to be at least level 58.

The main purpose of Gaara Kazekage is to act as a Temp Kage for quick progression at the beginning or FN acquisition. I personally find him useful only on Impossible to get the almighty FNK.
anson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #52
MoonTiger

Out of curiosity, why did you compare Gaara to an Fnj? It's two completely different spots, one on kage, one on jounin. As for being a temp kage I completely agree, just the fnj-kage comparison part baffles me.

I'd suggest using Shodaime/Chiyo or Nidaime/Ebizou depending on your playstyle and other chosen ninjas.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #53
anson
iHerd uLiek

Nothing much, just want to show how big of a difference there would be between Kage, linchpin of the team, and Jounin. The FNJ can sometimes play a bigger role than the non-FNK Kage but the difference should not be this huge as the FNJ will steal most of the exp while the Kage is more likely to lose to ninjas that manage to beat the FNJ.
anson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #54
Cavillus
105 Zoo fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage-Naruto View Post
Hello people.
Or is he bad? =P
Well, I had 2 Hard runs, one with Sasuke CS2 jounin and Ebizou kage, the other with Tobi jounin and Nidaime kage. What I got from the clearing levels is that the stronger kage gives a greater boost than the stronger jounin.
Being that said, you can play whatever u like the most, everything can clear Kyuubi with the right levels, but Gaara kage will surely require to have a really high level in order to be effective.

My alt team:
Cavillus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #55
Sage-Naruto

Hmm I like your answers I really do, well since he requires a lot of training then never mind. How about the first hokage shodai, will he be good to beat the hard revival? :
I am looking for a kage for the revival though I am kind of stuck between gaara or shodai :P
Is shodai much better or does he require a lot of training also? =p
Old 12-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #56
MoonTiger

Let's start from the beginning. What kind of team do you want? Full low seal, or hybrid? If hybrid, how many LS and how many HS ninjas would you like? If you answer these, I'm quite sure we'll be able to come up with a pretty reasonable team.
But to answer your question: Shodai is a much better choice than Gaara, just check their stat growths.
Gaara: 5,6 growth
Shodai: 7 growth
Old 12-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #57
Sage-Naruto

I am going low seal team with ino as starter, itachi FNG and ino FNG then going with Deidara as a jounin or itachi i dont know yet (you can help me pick ;p) and a FNJ that I get on the hard mode. Then yea the kage is left so I guess all low seal ;p
Old 12-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #58
MoonTiger

If all low seal, then I would suggest 2 possible lineups.

First is what I'm going for
2 fng, TM starter, Zabuza, Fnj, Shodaime, Spirit Dragon - 102/104

The other possible setup
2 fng, TM starter, Zabuza, Fnj, Chiyo, Nibi - 103/104

The second has a much stronger Kage, but weaker summon, while the first one is just the opposite. I figured I'll go with the first one as I can grab Shodaime pretty early on, and can level him pretty good, and I love spirit dragon =)
Old 12-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #59
Sage-Naruto

Well moon I have to thank you :)
You are giving great and clear tips =P
But Zabuza will do good in this mode I hope =P
And I shall go with the first choice :D
Old 12-04-2012, 07:08 AM   #60
Kanclers
Lady of Moonlake

What lvls for ninjas are the best to finish Pains in AT, now, I think I overlvling my team- dont say - better summon, Im thinking about Shima, but only after AT

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Kanclers is offline   Reply With Quote