NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2014, 02:15 AM   #1
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default -very important message!-

Right Got a question for you all.
AS you may or may not know, Clan FORCE writes alot of fiction including members of our clan.
As of now, i'm doing a new tourney writing thing, where my character invites people from other clans to fight in a cool tourney, it's going to be fun to write blah blah blah.
I'm posting this here to basically 'invite' other people to it, so basically i can quickly create some sort of char for you and i'll write about it (Don't worry you'll all be Badass).

Also a preview of a pernament FORCE character Bio (Ofc yours won't be as cool as these, they'll all be in simple written form, however doesn't mean i can't put something cool together
Spoiler:


And what yours will look like
Spoiler:

Dmrmetallica

Class: Soldier
Weapon: Buster Blade
Strengths: Confident Fighting Ability
Weaknesses: Doesn't think for himself often enough
Special Ability: Divide Edge
Personality: Pessimistic
Morality: Good-----Neutral-----Bad (Underline chosen place)

Statistics (Max 100 points)
Strength 22
Speed 18
Dexterity 10
Vitality 16
Charisma 4
Intelligence 10
Awareness 7
Luck 13

Bio:
Spoiler:

Dmrmetallica (Dmr for short) was originally a member of another clan known as the Walkers. Known for their quick long-distance marching time and their brutally repetitive and relentless fighting styles. Dmr joined FORCE after a continuous lack of missions getting offered to him and hoped that FORCE would offer more opportunity. Drag0n welcomed him in as he knew about The Walkers and had heard about Dmr's abilitys in and out of battle.
In battle Drm uses a massive sword made out of a single piece of steel bolted to a crude hilt, however the single edge to it is always kept razor sharp and the weight behind it is formidable. Drm usually swings the sword around with ease allowing the momentum to fuel his strength however he has also been known to do more delicate and complicated combination attacks that can break through anyones guard.
However Drm himself is a quiet solitary person and although he can work well in a team he very rarely speaks his own opinion, choosing just to follow orders given to him and get the job done.
When not in battle Drm can be seen at the Smithy sharpening his huge blade and preparing it for another battle.




If you want to be apart of it post below.
Also i would also like it if Active members posted as it's much easier to visualise someone i've seen around the forum (yes it is possible, ask other FORCE members).

So yeah...if you want apart just post below, i would also like to ask you all to view already written chapters done by myself and other members of FORCE by checking the front page of our clan thread :)

Once your Character gets his/her fight i'll send you a message with the link to the story itself so you can read it :) Or even better you could just keep checking our thread and stay with the whole story :3 Chapter one has just been released, so i hope at least some of you read it xD


Oh and FORCE members need not apply
(Look at me being professional and shizz xD)

Oh and if anyone of you have contacts with old members, please tell them about this, it's sorta a try to revitalise the forums....in a way xD


Main Deadline is 'Whenever i want it to '
I 'should' still be able to write chapters throughout this time, so even if you are abit late i'll be able to include you :3




The list:
Carlimas
Udon
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...

Last edited by drag0nf0rce; 01-16-2014 at 11:16 PM.
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 02:17 AM   #2
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
Spoiler:

Prologue Information
Spoiler:

The following events took event Two years after the Szulian Arc. However there are some things i'm going to edit and change (may also contain spoilers to unwritten parts):

Mitzerion
Mitzerion now longer doesn't exist, whilst his appearance in the forums is usually humorous and witty, i didn't like him much in my storys, serves me right for trying to convey his personality. So now Mitoru is just plain Mitoru with no mental problems what so ever (well...no more than usual)

Abyss
Abyss joins FORCE during the conflict with the Red Hand Gang in the Szulian Arc. He's a fully fledged member of FORCE and whilst some members will obviously have trust issues, he is completely loyal to Drag0nf0rce and FORCE itself.

Szulu
During events of the Szulian Arc, Szulu eventually falls for FORCE member Isaac, after the events they part ways but maintain their feelings for each other and also a private way of communication (which will eventually be revealed).

Shaman
Shamans the un-named Shamans of the Valkyrie tribe were slaughtered in the battle that took place in the Szulian Arc. Only the one that had a close relationship to FORCE member Zuppie survived, she came back to FORCE to allow communication from FORCE to the Valkyrie tribe as their leader Mitriki also knows of their communication methods. Shaman now serves as a member of FORCE under the command of Zuppie.

Tsukulu and Savagewolf
Both were killed in the battle with the Red Hand Gang. Sya holds both Tsukulu's sword and Savagewolf's Tonbogiri as tribute.
Sya was also close to member Tsukulu and her death pains him greatly.

Hanabusa's Dragon form
Originally a good idea, i didn't really write it down to well, so this has also been scrapped. Hanabusa is still fully human.

Aenonar
Surprisingly joins FORCE during the Szulian Arc. He however keeps his motives secret.

Dagger
Survives the battle in the Szulian Arc. Now serves under her original commander Abyss.



Chapter One
A New Year A New Tourney

"So would you say that FORCE fights for the good of the people or for it's own desires?" The tall woman asked Drag0nf0rce.

Drag0nf0rce leant back on his comfy leather chair and placed his feet on the table. He scratched his chin and looked at the woman before him.
She was a tall lady with shoulder length black hair that looked like it had been cut recently. She wore a long black coat that looked like it was made out of a single piece of leather. Drag0n scanned her again, and she smiled as she nibbled against the quill she had in her hand.

"Well," Drag0n said as he exhaled loudly "We do whatever we want really, sometimes we work for gold, sometimes we work for what we feel... feels right."
"I see," the woman sniffed as she scribbled down a few notes on a neat parchment placed on the table "Do you still confirm FORCE's status as a mercenary Guild?" she asked, her eyes not leaving the parchment.
"I do" Drag0n said simply not bothering to look
"You do realise that under the Empire's rule, Mercenary guilds are highly illegal?" The woman smiled slightly
"I do" Drag0n repeated as his eyes were now focused out the window.
"There is a heavy fine and also imprisonment possibly followed by execution if found guilty" The woman smiled in a sickly sweet way.
"I do," Drag0n nodded "However FORCE territory is not under the new Empires rule, i know that because i pay hefty 'rent' each year keeping it that way" Drag0n said in a bored way
"I have been told that is the way, however you must be completing missions outside of your own territory seeming as your territory ends just a few miles off FORCE town" The woman quizzed
Drag0n hid a small smile and scratched his chin again
"No, not that i know of" Drag0n lied
"Are you telling me that you are getting all of your income from your own town, which has no source of income, no shops, no business just houses for your men a petty blacksmith and a small tavern?!" The woman shouted her nostrils flaring
"It really is a mystery" Drag0n shrugged in a faked shocked voice
"You are lying and i will catch your men, and i will report you to the empire, and he will come down and take over this town with his everlasting army!" The woman shouted our, her quill blotching the parchment.
"Oh i'm sure of that," Drag0n replied sarcastically "Say, how is the emperor doing against the ferocious Valkyrie tribe?" he asked calmly
The woman stiffened slightly and took a deep breath
"He has yet to call that land his own" The woman replied calmly
"Aye i've heard he's having a hard time" Drag0n smiled as he took his boots off the table and leaned forwards
"And i've heard you're supplying the tribesmen with men, weapons and information" The woman growled
"Oh no," Drag0n shook his head slowly "That would be against the law" he winked.
"You are a traitor to the empire and a criminal" The woman shouted as she pointed her finger at him accusingly
"And until you get hard evidence, that shall remain your opinion," Drag0n laughed as he stood up "Flash!" he called out.

At once the door swung open and the room was enveloped in a cold aura as a heavily armoured knight walked into the room.
"Yes?" he said as he saluted to Drag0n by clasping his fist across his chest
"Escort this lady off my territory" Drag0n asked sweetly
"It shall be." Flash said as he walked towards the woman.
"This is not over!!" The woman screeched as Flash gently escorted her out of the room "I will catch you all and send you to your-
"Ahhh shut up!" Drag0n snapped back as Flash shut the door behind him.
The woman's shouts were heard for a few moments later before her screeching was finally out of earshot.

Drag0n sat back down on his seat and took a long breath whilst combing his fingers through his hair.
He then picked up a broom that was just in arms reach and banged the ceiling twice hard.
After a moment two bangs were heard back and Drag0n smiled slightly.

The door opened and in walked a dark skinned woman with green markings covering most of her body. Around her bust was a think rope of fur and around her waist a long fur skirt. Her feet were bare as was the rest of her body.
She glanced at Drag0n before sniffing the air with obvious disgust.
"Her very life-force insults my clan" she said venomously
"Insults mine as well, but for now i got to play by the rules" Drag0n shrugged as he placed his feet back on the table.
"Don't do that, it's impolite" The shaman noted as she nodded towards Drag0n's boots.
"It's my house?!" Drag0n resisted
The shaman gave him a hard stare and he eventually shifted his feet off the table onto the floor with a loud thump.
"What did you need me for Drag0n-leader?" Shaman asked as she gracefully sat down
"I need to contact Mitriki or Chief, give them some bad news" Drag0n sighed.
The shaman looked at Drag0n before slowly closing her eyes and muttering a few phrases.

A green orb suddenly materialised on Drag0n's desk and after a moment a female voice emanated out of it.
"Drag0n?" It asked
"Mitriki!" Drag0n said happily
"What is the reason for your call?" Mitriki asked
"I got the empire sending regular snoops my way, i'm going have to cut supplies and contact for a while" Drag0n said slowly
"It was eventually going to happen..." Mitriki's voice sighed
"I'm also going to have to call back my men" Drag0n said sadly
"This was foreseen as well..." Mitriki's voice said slowly
"In fact," Drag0n said slowly as his eyes lit up "Would i be able to borrow some of your warriors?" he asked
"For what reason?" Mitriki asked
"For the same reason you lured us out two good years ago" Drag0n smiled
The orb hovered silently for a moment before it quivered.
"We need all our warriors for the moment Drag0n-Leader, it will be tough without your men it will be tougher if i send you anything more," Mitriki sighed "I am not without enthusiasm though, as our Tourney was never completed" she said slowly.
"True that," Drag0n smiled
"I shall see if i can send one or two warriors,"Mitriki's voice said "goodbye Drag0n-leader-"
"WAIT," Drag0n shouted out
"Yes?" Mitriki said confused
"About our little date..." Drag0n smiled
"Chief can hear you Drag0n-Leader..." Mitriki seemed to sigh
"DAMN RIGHT I CAN-"
The orb suddenly disappeared out of sight and Drag0n gave a questioning glance to Shaman.
"The other end cut off, i can guess what he was about to say though" she smiled sweetly
"No need" Drag0n laughed
"May i ask who you sent to our aid?" Shaman asked "I can guess a few quick people who blend in well"
Drag0n smiled sheepishly before taking a deep breath
"Xero, Kata, Mit, Soul, Silpho, Izzy, Moon, Sarei, Bcman, Pastor, Ampon, Guard, Spaz, Aeno, Nuno, Abyss and Dagger, Drag and i 'think' i sent an envoy to Onmyodo to assist them as well" Drag0n said in a single breath.
Shaman looked astonished before laughing loudly.
"I would expect no less from you Drag0n-leader, you will never cease to amaze" she smiled.
Drag0n puffed his chest out whilst pulling a stupid face.
"Right now to organise my Tourney" he nodded
"You were serious?" Shaman asked
"Of course i was, did you doubt me?" Drag0n said surprised
"I...." Shaman stuttered
"Only joking, of course you doubted me, it's my only skill, but yes there is going to be a tourney and it's going to be within FORCE territory so out dear Emperor can go suck my-"
"I get the point" The shaman sighed

"To the Invitations!!!!" Drag0n cheered as he charged out the door.


Two weeks later

Drag0n stood at the main gate of FORCE and stared at the small dust cloud nearing his position.
He pulled out a single spy glass and peered down it.
A bunch of Blade-runners were carrying several different warriors.
In the lead seemed to be a very stressed Blade-runner carrying a large framed character with golden hair.
"RUN YOU MOTHER-FUCKING FOUR LEGGED PILE OF CRAP, IF I LOSE TO THESE ARSEHOLES I'LL EAT YOUUUUU!!!!!" A loud voice screamed
Drag0n laughed as the voice in the distance was an unmistakable war cry from Katashi, his legendary and strongest warrior, albeit also biggest tosser.
"DON'T LET ME LOSE TO HIM, I SWEAR IF YOUR LEGS DON'T MOVE FASTER I'LL JUMP OFF, BARBECUE YOU AND STILL RUN FASTER WITH YOUR FACE IN MY STOMACH!!!!!!" a second voice echoed
Drag0n peered down the spyglass again and saw Spaz at a close second rapping his legs against his also stressed Blade-runner.
RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"the third voice went.
Drag0n changed his view slightly to the left to see Abyss hitting a close third albeit he was carrying his Blade-runner and Dagger AND her Blade-runner.
"It's a wonder your men weren't caught" Shaman smiled as she looked down the distance
"Yes" Drag0n smiled "Yes it is."
"They were caught actually," a voice said from behind them.
"Anbu." Drag0n smiled without turning around
"At least twice" Anbu informed them
"Well that's not bad" Drag0n nodded
"Everyday" Anbu finished
"Ah... did you deal with it?" Drag0n asked
"Of course" Anbu said proudly
"I thought you said you didn't send Anbu?" Shaman asked confused
"I didn't" Drag0n smiled
"It's a good thing i went," Anbu smiled before turning to Shaman "Your homeland is fine for now, however the enemy army is bigger than anything i've ever seen, however soon the allied forces-"
"SHHH!!" Drag0n winced
"Allied forces?" Shaman asked whilst looking at Drag0n
"Oh ho ho," Anbu smiled mischievously "The allied forces are soon to attack the Empires capital, which should end the Emperors stupid reign" Anbu finished whilst smiling at Drag0n.
"I don't get it, who are the allied forces?" Shaman asked
Drag0n groaned before calming himself,
"Pretty much every Clan that still exists, including Onmyodo, BW, Darkside, The Walkers, All Shall know Pain, blah blah blah blah" Drag0n muttered
"Drag0n here got them all to converge next to the capital, and then he needed a distraction" Anbu smiled
"So you used my homeland?" Shaman asked hurt
"Not without Chief's and Mitriki's permission, in fact Chief nearly invited it, why do you think the majority of clan FORCE has been based there since day one" Drag0n muttered "We were all a distraction" Drag0n shrugged.
"The only reason he stayed here was because he knew the empire would come here to quiz us as we're pretty much the closest thing to you geographically" Anbu nodded
Shaman nodded
"It is not nice to know your homeland is under siege, however you said it will all be over soon?" Shaman asked quietly
"Aye," Drag0n nodded "Trust me, there's nothing that can stop the Allies" he finished
"Be proud of Drag0n as well" Anbu said cheerfully "Nobody has ever united the mercenary clans, we're all normally to busy killing each other" he said as he mimed stabbing Drag0n.
Drag0n patted Shaman on the head gently before looking towards his men who were now in un-aided visual range.


"Another tourney?" Mitoru asked as he tethered his blade-runner to a post.
"Aye" Drag0n shouted out so everyone could hear "And this time it's not going to be interrupted" he smiled.
"Oh yes, because Tribe Valkyrie 'planned' to get invaded" Xero said sarcastically
"Right Xero fights Katashi first" Drag0n shouted out.
Xero paled slightly as the rest burst out laughing.
"It's not all planned yet, but everyone who fought in the last one is invited, and of course all of FORCE will take part" Drag0n smiled "Now just give me a few days to sort out the match-ups".
Drag0n turned to walk away

"Oh and if someone doesn't want to fight let me know as soon as possible".

If anyone is to lazy too go find "Chapter One" here it is :3
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:41 AM   #3
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

It's a trap D:
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:42 AM   #4
Anbu77
MM's CyberStalker
Moderator
 
Anbu77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,590
Default

Noob .
__________________

Stalking noobs since 1992!
Anbu77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:25 PM   #5
Carlimas
The People's Champion
 
Carlimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riding off into the sunset
Posts: 693
Default

OK im in :)
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:23 AM   #6
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlimas View Post
OK im in :)
Woop We got One!

(Fuck you Aeno and Anbu:3)


Carlimas

Class: Runic
Weapon: One handed Axe
Strengths: Physical and Magical combined fighting Style
Weaknesses: Takes time to get into battle fully
Special Ability:
Morality: Good-----Neutral-----Bad (Underline chosen place)

Statistics (Max 100 points)
Strength 20
Speed 7
Dexterity 9
Vitality 13
Charisma 9
Intelligence 19
Awareness 11
Luck 12

Bio
Spoiler:

Carlimas is a powerful warrior from the Clan Joint Shinobi Forces (JSF). He joins FORCE's Tournament in the hopes to boost his and his clan's reputation.
Carlimas fights using a mixture of brutal axe swings and Ancient magic involving Runes.
Runes have the advantage of not taking any energy and little effort to make with big effects, however they take time to prepare and Carlimas is often forced to prepare on the spot. However his proficiency in Runic magic allows him to give himself and others around him an advantage in near enough any situation.
Coming from the Clan JSF, Carlimas is a powerful warrior to behold and his skill in battle has earned him several legends and a hard-earned reputation, however he himself is a sociable warrior that would spend time to know any warrior before he fights them and eventually wins.



If you want anything changing, don't hesitate to tell me :3
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:24 AM   #7
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
Woop We got One!

(Fuck you Aeno and Anbu:3)


Carlimas

Class: Runic
Weapon: One handed Axe
Strengths: Physical and Magical combined fighting Style
Weaknesses: Takes time to get into battle fully
Special Ability:
Morality: Good-----Neutral-----Bad (Underline chosen place)

Statistics (Max 100 points)
Strength 20
Speed 7
Dexterity 9
Vitality 13
Charisma 9
Intelligence 19
Awareness 11
Luck 12

Bio
Spoiler:

Carlimas is a powerful warrior from the Clan Joint Shinobi Forces (JSF). He joins FORCE's Tournament in the hopes to boost his and his clan's reputation.
Carlimas fights using a mixture of brutal axe swings and Ancient magic involving Runes.
Runes have the advantage of not taking any energy and little effort to make with big effects, however they take time to prepare and Carlimas is often forced to prepare on the spot. However his proficiency in Runic magic allows him to give himself and others around him an advantage in near enough any situation.
Coming from the Clan JSF, Carlimas is a powerful warrior to behold and his skill in battle has earned him several legends and a hard-earned reputation, however he himself is a sociable warrior that would spend time to know any warrior before he fights them and eventually wins.



If you want anything changing, don't hesitate to tell me :3
Tried to get my cousin in on the action since he played NM for about a year or so and was even in FORCE for a month or so two (never commented minus his innitional introduction and had less than 20 post counts) but he constantly said no thanks even though i told him you would do all the work Drag0n *chuckles* He seems to also think what i was asking him was to be part of a Role Play and not a story for whatever reason...oh well his lose and a bullet dodged by you boss.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:51 PM   #8
Carlimas
The People's Champion
 
Carlimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riding off into the sunset
Posts: 693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
Spoiler:
Woop We got One!

(Fuck you Aeno and Anbu:3)


Carlimas

Class: Runic
Weapon: One handed Axe
Strengths: Physical and Magical combined fighting Style
Weaknesses: Takes time to get into battle fully
Special Ability:
Morality: Good-----Neutral-----Bad (Underline chosen place)

Statistics (Max 100 points)
Strength 20
Speed 7
Dexterity 9
Vitality 13
Charisma 9
Intelligence 19
Awareness 11
Luck 12

Bio
Spoiler:

Carlimas is a powerful warrior from the Clan Joint Shinobi Forces (JSF). He joins FORCE's Tournament in the hopes to boost his and his clan's reputation.
Carlimas fights using a mixture of brutal axe swings and Ancient magic involving Runes.
Runes have the advantage of not taking any energy and little effort to make with big effects, however they take time to prepare and Carlimas is often forced to prepare on the spot. However his proficiency in Runic magic allows him to give himself and others around him an advantage in near enough any situation.
Coming from the Clan JSF, Carlimas is a powerful warrior to behold and his skill in battle has earned him several legends and a hard-earned reputation, however he himself is a sociable warrior that would spend time to know any warrior before he fights them and eventually wins.



If you want anything changing, don't hesitate to tell me :3
I'm not disappointed. Actually when I read your first post I let my imagination run wild and I created a character too But I dont want anything changed, unless you rly want to hear it. Keep up the good work.

p.s. is that a human mystic in dynasty robe set from Lineage 2? I could swear it is

Edit #3: I imagine your created character just like Olaf
Spoiler:

Last edited by Carlimas; 01-12-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:22 PM   #9
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

Well if you have an idea yourself, feel free to tell me, some of the FORCE chars are created by the users themselves, i normally tweak them so they aren't to OP xD
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 02:13 AM   #10
Carlimas
The People's Champion
 
Carlimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riding off into the sunset
Posts: 693
Default

Carli (female)

Class: Shapeshifter
Weapon: Claws, teeth when in drake form
Strengths: Enourmous physical strength and high resistance to any type of magic.
Weaknesses: because she is naturally very unlucky, any type of gambling situations – even in battles (do or die situations) leads to her demise.
Special Ability: Shapeshifting into drake and using its natural abilities
Morality: Good-----Neutral-----Bad (Underline chosen place)

Statistics (Max 100 points)
Strength 36
Speed 10
Dexterity 6
Vitality 14
Charisma 3
Intelligence 18
Awareness 11
Luck 2

Bio
Spoiler:
Carli's origins are shrouded in mystery, but rumors say that she was born from an unholy union of dragon and a human. As an impure-blood she was exiled from home.
All her life she was searching for belonging, until few years ago, she was taken in by the group of outlaws - a newly created clan "Joint Shinobi Forces" - JSF. It was a small band and they were looking for strong members to make themselves a name. Carli agreed to join them, just because she longed for a true home.
Her brutal strength and high intellingence let her quickly climbe up in hierarchy, becoming an elite guardian of the clan, right arm of the leader. Countless battles and unmeasurable experience forged her into a brutal warrior, and those who dared to stand against Carli faced the fiery beast lurking just beneath her skin.
With the help of other warriors the clan JSF became well known and respected. But the sudden success was also their downfall. Blinded by their power, clan members challenged the strongest and one of the eldest clans in the world. The clashes between the clans were brutal, and, at first, unsuccessful for JSF. But led by Carli's cunning tactics and strength of others, JSF were finally able to take over The War. Rumours about the clan and its war general spread and IT happened. Few legendary warriors came back from their long journeys and it was just enough for JSF to be overwhelmed once again. Battles were long, cruel, but Carli was no match for them. Many died, many were captured and exiled; the leader disappeared in a midst of chaos and her first and only home - JSF - was destroyed... Carli was one of few survivors of the tragedy and she was all alone again. Carli struggled to make any contacts with other people, and lack of information made it difficult to precisely judge her opponents and their strength, leading in several mistakes, that almost led to defeats. After those events she became disinterested in any combat activities and retired to live peaceful life...

...until she heared about unprecedented event - FORCE tournament. Carli's heart flared up with desire for vengeance, the dragon roared inside her. And she started the preparations for upcoming tournament - gathering the information, sharpening her once perfect combat abilities. Now she is going to rip apart anyone that will stand before her. Without hesitation. Without fail.


Spoiler:

Last edited by Carlimas; 01-13-2014 at 02:21 AM.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #11
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlimas View Post
Carli (female)

Class: Shapeshifter
Weapon: Claws, teeth when in drake form
Strengths: Enourmous physical strength and high resistance to any type of magic.
Weaknesses: because she is naturally very unlucky, any type of gambling situations – even in battles (do or die situations) leads to her demise.
Special Ability: Shapeshifting into drake and using its natural abilities
Morality: Good-----Neutral-----Bad (Underline chosen place)

Statistics (Max 100 points)
Strength 36
Speed 10
Dexterity 6
Vitality 14
Charisma 3
Intelligence 18
Awareness 11
Luck 2

Bio
Spoiler:
Carli's origins are shrouded in mystery, but rumors say that she was born from an unholy union of dragon and a human. As an impure-blood she was exiled from home.
All her life she was searching for belonging, until few years ago, she was taken in by the group of outlaws - a newly created clan "Joint Shinobi Forces" - JSF. It was a small band and they were looking for strong members to make themselves a name. Carli agreed to join them, just because she longed for a true home.
Her brutal strength and high intellingence let her quickly climbe up in hierarchy, becoming an elite guardian of the clan, right arm of the leader. Countless battles and unmeasurable experience forged her into a brutal warrior, and those who dared to stand against Carli faced the fiery beast lurking just beneath her skin.
With the help of other warriors the clan JSF became well known and respected. But the sudden success was also their downfall. Blinded by their power, clan members challenged the strongest and one of the eldest clans in the world. The clashes between the clans were brutal, and, at first, unsuccessful for JSF. But led by Carli's cunning tactics and strength of others, JSF were finally able to take over The War. Rumours about the clan and its war general spread and IT happened. Few legendary warriors came back from their long journeys and it was just enough for JSF to be overwhelmed once again. Battles were long, cruel, but Carli was no match for them. Many died, many were captured and exiled; the leader disappeared in a midst of chaos and her first and only home - JSF - was destroyed... Carli was one of few survivors of the tragedy and she was all alone again. Carli struggled to make any contacts with other people, and lack of information made it difficult to precisely judge her opponents and their strength, leading in several mistakes, that almost led to defeats. After those events she became disinterested in any combat activities and retired to live peaceful life...

...until she heared about unprecedented event - FORCE tournament. Carli's heart flared up with desire for vengeance, the dragon roared inside her. And she started the preparations for upcoming tournament - gathering the information, sharpening her once perfect combat abilities. Now she is going to rip apart anyone that will stand before her. Without hesitation. Without fail.


Spoiler:

It's interesting, but we already have chars with similarity's, Abyss being a multi-shapeshifter (Gargoyle,Merman,Minotaur) and in my longer storys Hanabusa could shapeshift into a dragon (Albeit that idea is scrapped for the new writings)

I did like the back story though, well written and detailed :3

You CAN have this character if you want though, it's up to you.
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:27 PM   #12
Carlimas
The People's Champion
 
Carlimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riding off into the sunset
Posts: 693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
It's interesting, but we already have chars with similarity's, Abyss being a multi-shapeshifter (Gargoyle,Merman,Minotaur) and in my longer storys Hanabusa could shapeshift into a dragon (Albeit that idea is scrapped for the new writings)

I did like the back story though, well written and detailed :3

You CAN have this character if you want though, it's up to you.
No. Its just a suggestion. Youre the tournament master so its up to you to decide which one to use. Both are great and I like em. ;)
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:11 PM   #13
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

It's your character though, i just write your fight, you got to choose how you're going to fight
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:23 PM   #14
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nf0rce View Post
It's your character though, i just write your fight, you got to choose how you're going to fight
Pick whatever fight would inspire you the most I'd say drag0n, Carli obviously doesn't Mind.

And 2 Shapeshifter's isn't much of an issue (Says the guy upset by the rediculous amount of Thief-wannabe's). Heck. Put them up against eachother for the hell of it!

Although I do quite like the Runic one as well.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 12:35 AM   #15
killik99
the Spoiler
 
killik99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: at the begining and the end
Posts: 595
Default

I can give it a go, I've written a fair ammount of Bio's in my life.
__________________
killik99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:36 PM   #16
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

You can write your own bio if you want, sure :3
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:19 PM   #17
Carlimas
The People's Champion
 
Carlimas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riding off into the sunset
Posts: 693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Pick whatever fight would inspire you the most I'd say drag0n, Carli obviously doesn't Mind.

And 2 Shapeshifter's isn't much of an issue (Says the guy upset by the rediculous amount of Thief-wannabe's). Heck. Put them up against eachother for the hell of it!

Although I do quite like the Runic one as well.
Exactly this. I just tried to create my own character for the lulz. (Its related to another fictional character and I'm really into her at this moment. Certain people will notice certain references in my story.)

And obviously you can turn a problem of 2 shapeshifters into an advantage - imagine how many story twists about possible (bad or good) relationships between them you can create.

BUT like I said I don't mind you using either of them. Both are great.
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #18
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

Well we have good reasons to use them both,
-The Runic warrior is unique
-Shapeshifter battles are awesome

I have problems now -.-
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:46 AM   #19
udon
Catpain
Admin
 
udon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,457
Default

I will unfortunately not have time to participate in any readings or roleplaying etc, but since there was a request, I'll apply!
__________________

udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:41 PM   #20
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ
 
xddxdsfiukas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: mah home
Posts: 788
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post
I will unfortunately not have time to participate in any readings or roleplaying etc, but since there was a request, I'll apply!
you never have the time, never ever
__________________
have a good day sir
xddxdsfiukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:54 PM.