NinjaManager Forums
Old 03-02-2014, 05:34 PM   #1
CeChris

Default Improving my Event/Beginner Team

Hey guys,

I came back to this nice game because I wanted to play NM once more and with more seriousness after leaving for nearly 4 years.

So, to get to the point (Teams are shown in my signature):
1. Should I start Item Hunting in Beginner Mode?
2. Which team would be a perfect fit for that?
3. What can I do to complete other countries with my low seal team? (got 4 crystals and River/Lightning Country next)
4. Which Ninja should I try to recruit next for my team? (Got Temari, Kankuro and Yashimaru in inventory)

5. Is my Event Team good enough to get through this Event?
6. Which Ninja should I recruit next? (Got Asuma in inventory)

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
CeChris/Kaneto.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:17 PM   #2
Heathcliff

u can try hunt for luna sword in beginner since it's prob the best lw there... hmmm if u wanna hunt for luna sword, well get the kono trio, also get ur jounins to prob lvl 36-40, and an akatsuki kage (tobi preferably) and the dog which gives u 12 item find per lvl.

for endgame.. i suggest a team like this.... orochimaru (350), TM gaara, your fng, itachi, deidara, tobi kage and giant panda summon... for now, u can prob use the lame gaara kage for ur temporary kage... sell him and switch to tobi kage as soon as u beat tobi in the akatsuki temple...

hmmm... i can't really help u for event since i don't know what kind of team ur trying to make...

note: for ur low seal ninjustu team, make sure that u always lower the seal to as low as possible.. and for endgame, make sure that all of ur team members have at least 65 or 70 sta (buy fresh solder pills and soldier pills if u need them) and i suggest that u buy all 800 skills for ur endgame team too...

if u wanna hunt for luna sword, just stay in red fox first, don't beat the game so that u can get more challs for ur team members to lvl up...

well, this is my opinion on how u can complete beginner with and get a luna sword ( u may wanna get a chakra plus to make higher difficulty progression easier)... ^^
Heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:36 PM   #3
CeChris

Thank you for your reponse, I have a few questions left:

For my main Team:
1. When should I start to level the Konohamaru Trio?
2. Isn't Chiyo Kage better than Tobi Kage?
3. Where can I find that Luna Sword?
4. Is it possible to reset with only one LW?
5. Should I really buy Gaara as temp first? I mean that's a lot of Ryo we are talking about here.

For my Event Team:
I can reset this team, if it won't work, but I wanted to do a low seal team like in Beginner Mode. I just don't know if this will work out, because I don't know how many chakra I will have left to fit in a Kage.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #4
Heathcliff

1. u don't really need to lvl up kono trio if ur jounins and kage are like lvl 35-40 with their 400 and 800 abs..

2. Nahh, i prefer Tobi kage.. To me, Tobi is better.. :)

3. Hokage Quartlet of the Otherworld, the place after u beat Akatsuki Temple..

4. In beginner, u are only given an lw slot. Therefore, u reset with one lw, not more... So, it's possible

5. It's ur choice.. Lame gaara kage is cheap compared to other kages and he'll make u progress faster.. Anyway u can sell him after u beat akatsuki temple..
Heathcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 08:54 AM   #5
CeChris

Lightbulb Another thought.

Hi again, I wanted to share my thoughts with you on my 2 teams.

For my first team, I decided to go LW hunting now, as I am stuck with beating Yondaime in the Otherworld.

When it comes to my 2nd team, I am stuck at Fire Country with Itachi (I have 3 Crystals) but I cleared the first 2 countries (Lightning,Earth) pretty fast. I want to do a High Seal - Immunity team.

My questions for my first team are:
1. Are there any faster ways to get a LW?
2. Do I really need to level my Jounin/Kage up to ~40 to get the "Luna Sword"?
3. Isn't it more useful to start LW hunting in later modes because you have more LW slots?
4. Should I restart into Beginner because of the faster progression rate?
5. After deciding for Tobi-Kage, I only have 12 chakra left for my summon, which one should I buy?

and for my other team:
6. Should I really go with Kakuzu and Hidan for the Immunity or should I switch Kakuzu against someone else? (wanted the Combo Bonus; I am going to buy Hidan Kage btw)
7. Should I go LW hunting now as well, because I am stuck? Is it even better to do it now because I could have higher RYO gain because of Konohamaru Trio Abilities, etc.?
Old 05-10-2014, 11:23 AM   #6
Ozzy
Blizzard of Ozz

The fastest way to hunt for lws would be kono trio+ item find summon.

Depending on the rest of your team (assuming you're going with kono trio) if you can complete that mission with your 2 jounins and kage then no, you don't have to level him up.

Lws allow for a faster progression in the begining of a new mode, tho i usually finish a mode and then go lw hunting.

No, you shouldn't.

With only 12 chakra left go with Conch King - 11

Tai / nin immunity won't help you in world map. I would use Itachi, Kisame, Kabuto CM.

If you're really stuck then yes, not only can you find lws that way, you're jounins will get more exp aswell and level up faster... obviously.

Wünsche noch viel glück :)
Old 05-11-2014, 08:18 AM   #7
CeChris

Okay, thank you for the answer.

I will go with Nibi because it is better for my team and play style. Conch King would be nice with a Taijutsu team because of the crit chance but I have a Ninjutsu team relying on Reroll.

Anyways, I deleted my second team because it takes too much time to use up energy in 2 teams several times a day.
Old 07-18-2014, 07:45 AM   #8
CeChris

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeChris View Post
Okay, thank you for the answer.

I will go with Nibi because it is better for my team and play style. Conch King would be nice with a Taijutsu team because of the crit chance but I have a Ninjutsu team relying on Reroll.

Anyways, I deleted my second team because it takes too much time to use up energy in 2 teams several times a day.

Hey guys, it's been a while, and I am grateful for any opinions on my Easy Mode Team. :)

I finally got Luna Sword and moved on to Easy Mode where I want to use this setup:

Chakra + available
FNG Tsunade
FNG Orochimaru
Juugo (Misslot)
Karin
Suigetsu
Nidaime (Kage)
Gobi

What do you think?

And an other question: Which LWs should I hunt now?
I definitely want a Ryo LW with which I won't have problems with Ryo and get that bird. And then I would like to have an Attack LW which is a good "all-rounder" for my mixed LS/HS Team. (You get to choose 2 LWs after Easy, right?)

Thank you for your answers!

Last edited by CeChris; 10-29-2014 at 11:38 AM.
CeChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:31 AM   #9
kuuya03

ok team. taka trio still good and fast progression team. gobi since you have a hybrid team.

not good if you take a long time to hunt lws,just level up a little while and take TE,arondight as temp lw.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:13 PM   #10
CeChris

Okay, so Tornado Edge and Arondight it is!
Old 07-26-2014, 12:21 AM   #11
saad

id say give gram a try too it is a good lw and gives a lil sta boost
Old 08-04-2014, 03:51 PM   #12
CeChris

I have come to the conclusion that I will get Arondight and Murasame. They both have nice stats and the +10% EXP and +13 % Ryo will come in handy later on.