NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #61
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

yeah i will miss the anime to its a pitty they couldnt have just put in some fun fillers instead since the FT ones are normally good when they rarely have them *shrugs* oh well guess i will have to endure

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:07 PM   #62
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Quote:
Originally Posted by thndrkiss View Post
Better than watching stupid fillers.. I hope they will take one or two years to come back so we can enjoy it without any fillers.
You can forget that :) I'm pretty sure there will be fillers every once in a while even when they come back.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #63
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
The anime has stopped for now, so the manga can get ahead....Q_Q
Amm nope, the contract ended. And there will be no anime anymore...

Quote:
The series ended on March 30, 2013.[3] However, days after that annoucement, i.e., on March 4, Mashima announced on his Twitter account that the anime would not end yet, and that reruns of the anime will begin airing on TV Tokyo under the title Fairy Tail Best on April 4, 2013.[4]
until someone gives them some money to continue...
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:29 AM   #64
tomieh
U have no right to choose

Well it is a Kodansha series, so the biggest publication company in Japan isn't short for money, The problem was that it wasn't generating enough ad revenue. FT was on at 10:30 on Saturday mornings which is a prime time slot and it's a series that isn't showing up in the weekly ratings. The remastered reruns of One Piece rated higher than the finale which still didn't show up for that week.

Even though FT shows up 5th in overall manga sales for 2012, the highest an individual volume placed was 36th with just under 600k copies sold so even if box set sales don't truly represent popularity, volume sales do since not all anime fans will pay $80-100 for a couple episodes but can afford $10 for volumes. Kodansha is taking the same route Shogakukan took with Kenichi and bundling OVA's with the volumes from now on, so in June there will be an OVA that should continue part of the current arc. The volumes will cost $10 extra now but the OVA you get with the volumes will have a much higher production value, depending on the profit margin they may put it back on air since Kodansha owns a television station, but if they make roughly 6 million dollars an episode, they probably won't.
tomieh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:01 PM   #65
Mitoru
Evil Entity

After today's chapter - Please, start making the anime again! We have to catch up. FAST!
Old 05-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #66
Muppmeister
Mupp Member

Totaly missed this thread, anyway I miss this anime!
Old 05-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #67
Samehada_fan
Ban an Sidhe

It's a bit sour that the anime had to end so far into the storyline - I mean, it had all but caught up with the manga. On the other hand, the series has become so predictable and repetitive that I've lost a lot of interest. Nakama power is imba and all that.

Last edited by Samehada_fan; 05-26-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Samehada_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #68
Muppmeister
Mupp Member

Not reading manga, so had no idea about that. Going off this thread to avoid being spoiled. If they ever release more Fairy tail anime again.