Stealth Mode
Admin

Default Kyuubi Basher v.2.0.810 BETA

MAXIMUM EFFORT

Basher 2.0 download

Tutorial for 2.0:
Spoiler:
Goof luck.

Serriously just use your mouse and click everywhere you think there might be something clickworthy. There probably is. Worst case you might have to doubleclick.

The concept is simple:
This simulator can simulate hundreds of thousands of battles against the Kyuubi to find out if your team is ready, or if you're just wasting energy when it's impossible.

It displays average damage each ninja can do, and then what the ninja actually does with stamina decay etc as well as the least and most damage that ninja has been able to do in total during a round. In other words, if your ninja does 5 attacks, all 5 are added together as the damage done.

You can now also see where the Kyuubi's 4th and 8th hits land, the famous 999 attacks that instantly kills any ninja in it's path.

Note that the first two genins dies naturally on their 4th attack, so they might not get out as many attacks as the rest, making their decay average appear higher and top damage lower.

You can also see the min and max attack of your team in total, plus the important kill chance. There's also a chart showing how much damage you output etc. Note that the chart only displays 1% per pixel, so you might still be able to kill the Kyuubi, just that you have less than 1% chance to do so. So check the separate display for accurate kill chances.

How to use it: Simply input the stats your ninjas have including what they get from summons. So to make it simple, use the stats on the furthest right in the My Team -> Ninja tab. Make sure you have the right ninjas and summon + items equipped and refreshed.

Don't input any weird stuff, or leave anything blank. Fill in with 0 if you remove something. The simulator will crash otherwise.

I've capped the amount of turns to one million, you don't need more than that, plus that it could easily freeze it up for a long long time. My comp can run a million turns in about 6 seconds. 10.000 is enough for pretty accurate numbers, but for more accuracy you can fill up as much as your computer can handle.

I've also placed a cap on 20 attacks for each ninja in case excessive stats are added. No, you don't need to test a ninja with a million nin. It will solo the impossible Kyuubi, you don't need to try it.

It's pretty straight forward really, don't do anything stupid.

You probably need .NET framework 2.0 or higher to run it (Included in Win XP SP3 or higher I think). Don't come whining to me if you can't run it. Especially if you're on some Mac or Linux crap.

(allegedly .NET 4.0 doesn't work with the basher, oddly enough)

Change log:
Spoiler:
Version 1.1 Developer mode:
Spoiler:
A special feature in v.1.1 is the "dev mode". Simply type in "dev" into the turns box and hit simulate and the dev mode switch unlocks. Type it in again to hide it again if you want. Keep the amount of turns LOW when using the dev mode. Over 100 tends to kill most computers. It will get it done eventually, but it could take several minutes to go through even 1000 turns.

(picture from v.1.3, no major changes except move of dev checkbox)

Some explanation for what the numbers means:

First: Kyuubi hit number.
Second: Kyuubi hit roll.
Third: The ninjas hit number -1.
Fourth: The ninjas hit roll.

----------- means new ninja.
>>>>>><<<<<< means the fight is over and a new turn starts.

Version 1.3 now introduces a save and import function! No more need to re-enter all the stats over and over again for tiny updates! Also added a reset button, but I doubt anyone will use that very often...

Version 1.3.2 update notes:
Spoiler:

• Forbidden mode added.
  • Kyuubi icon added to the program and .exe file.
  • A new [Swap] button between Jounin2 and Kage spot, just remember to update the misslot penalties etc.
  • Saved Files folder added and is automatically chosen when importing and exporting to make things nice and tidy. Just create a shortcut or something if you used to have the .exe alone on the desktop or whatever.
  • Alert sound included so everyone regardless of computer can use it, toggled on by default.
  • Default amount of turns increased to 100.000, doubt anyone should have any issues with that and will make the results more accurate by default. Max is still 1.000.000 turns though.
  • Added version number and authors note.
  • Graph flipped so it's no longer upside down.
  • Ability add name-tags to the ninjas which makes movements easier to track. All previous save files are still compatible with the new save format.

Version 1.3.3 update notes:
Spoiler:

- Added a scroll bar for those less endowed monitors!
- Maximize button enabled, might help accessing the scroll bars.
- The program starts in the middle of your screen instead of random.

Version 1.4 update notes:
Spoiler:

- Added alert feature so the program wont crash when the input is wrong. It will also alert which input is wrong so you can easily find it. The alert feature also stops bad input like negative immunity etc.

- Here comes a brand new feature! Kyuubi Basher v.1.4 introduces a feature that lets you know how far away you are until you're able to beat the kyuubi!
Spoiler:

To access this feature you need to enter "dev" into the turns box and hit the simulate button.

DO NOT CHECK THE DEV MODE CHECKBOX THAT POPS UP! The Basher will freeze up if you try to use the new feature!

The Feature works like this:
After opening the dev section you simply input the clearing % you want to reach (as usual, no decimals or anything. the dev mode is not included in the failsafe patching) Then hit the "Attack Needed" button.

The Basher will now run a series of simulations to determine how much extra attack your ninjas will need to be able to beat the Kyuubi. ONLY attack. Low stamina and endurance etc is not compensated for.

It runs it in the following fashion:
+100 attack for 1000 simulations until above target %.
-50 attack for 1000 simulations until back below target %.

+10 attack for 2000 simulations until back above target %.
-5 attack for 2000 simulations until back below target %.

+1 attack for 10.000 simulations until target % has been reached.

Spoiler:

Example: 567 attack needed on each ninja
100 +100
200 +100
300 +100
400 +100
500 +100
600 +100 (above)
550 - 50 (below)
560 +10
570 +10 (above)
565 - 5 (below)
566 + 1
567 + 1 (Complete!)

Now it's unlikely that you'll need that much extra attack unless you're just fooling around. So the simulation will go very fast.

The reason for that it runs back and forth so many times is because it's made to work for all level of difficulty, even if your team has just started on forbidden mode. Which is also why the amount of simulations are so low so the computer wont freeze up for ages. My computer can run this feature in less than 10 seconds regardless of difficulty, and the number is very accurate.

After completing it's run it displays how much + attack each individual ninja would need to be able to beat the Kyuubi in the box to the left of the button. (This would be the perfect situation for an attack value chart, but they simply don't work.)

Remember that this is the same number for each ninja. In reality you can shift the extra power to whichever ninja needs it the most, so this is only a rough guideline. For example you might just be having trouble with the 4th and 8th attack and need less bonus damage than shown. Or you might just be low on stamina or any other stat. This is the reason to why this feature is hidden under the dev mode.

Use only if you know what you are doing!

Version 1.4.1 update notes:
- Fixed import and export error with forbidden mode.

Version 1.4.2 update notes:
- Added attack range display and average attack display
- Added alert if attack stat is higher than 80 (unlikely for most ninjas)
- Bad input alerts now come instantly rather than after clicking the simulate button.

Version 1.5.0 update notes:
- Added the Shinigami mission.
- Health display on the chart now updates instantly when selecting a difficulty.

No lvl 5 death though, needs an overhaul of save files etc, so you just got to pay attention to that... But I bet people will forget about it and complain...

As in: ninjas on lvl 5/10/15/20/25 etc will die on their first attack. So don't have any of those.

Latest Version: Kyuubi Basher v.1.5.0

Guess that's all, so here's the download. If you find any bugs or errors, report them to me.

And don't ask something that is already written here, or something that you can easily find out for yourself. Seriously.

Download links:
Basher 2.0 download
Kyuubi_Basher_v1_5_0.rar
Kyuubi_Basher_v1_5_0.zip

Kyuubi Basher v.1.3 - Downloaded 1819 times, poor statistics going away

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 03-24-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

nice tool, ~0.4% for my hard team

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #3
dist
Mr. Low Tai

If i've written everything down correctly my ninjas will need to be at least lv 45 to beat Hard :X (0.02% win chance)

dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #4
Firehydrant
No longer exist

Down with Aenonar the tyrant!

Last edited by Firehydrant; 09-08-2011 at 02:52 AM.
Firehydrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:22 PM   #5
Ghiddi
Original Gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
nice tool, ~0.4% for my hard team
fu kai!!! :((

I had a 4.2% chance it took me a friggin week to beat it

Credits to mereaper for the signature!
5th person to beat Impossible mode. - “If you can accept losing, you can't win.”
Ghiddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
dist
Mr. Low Tai

According to the calculator you need a team close to those who are the lead campers to beat impossible. I hope the calc is messed up or that i'm inputting something wrong. :P

Old 03-21-2010, 08:06 PM   #7
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Unfortunately, I can't find any errors in it :P +200% hp and + 75% dmg is evil as hell... ;> Far different from when NM were in beta ;>

Take that former high sealer :P

btw Ghiddi, 1 week = ~93 attempts without naruto team failiures, so you were only slightly unlucky :P

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 03-21-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:40 PM   #8
Firehydrant
No longer exist

Down with Aenonar the tyrant!

Last edited by Firehydrant; 09-08-2011 at 02:52 AM.
Firehydrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:43 PM   #9
dist
Mr. Low Tai

Seems like a pure nin team will have to be around lv 65 to beat impossible (using Nibi summon).

Checked with lv 70 ninjas + Nibi summon lv 25 and that gave me a 13% win chance.
FNG Oro, FNG Gaara, Starter Shino, Starter Kurenai, FNJ Kurenai, FNK Oro.

Last edited by dist; 03-21-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #10
CFraychineaud
Nex Councilium - MI Clan

Dist, if they really are going to be using Nibi, they will have it for a long time, especially if they are going to have to be lvl 60+, try running it with a nibi summon of 30ish at least. My main concern is how any of those teams will draw ANY challenges, the only reason pwanto gets as many challenges as he does are because he uses manda and is able to lure in challenges that way. Maybe there should be a way to give a bonus for challenging people on higher difficulties. FNs are worth more than 350's xp wise, maybe someones ninja on easy can be worth a bit more exp than someone on beginner, and someone on medium worth yet a little more as incentive to challenge people who have WAY less chakra to work with yet need insane lvls of both their summons and ninjas to progress. I dont want it to sound like I'm trying to come up with a way to screw over campers because it really shouldnt be, campers can still lure in challenges with summons like manda, or lowering their stamina, also they can challenge people on higher difficulties often with better ninjas available from having more chakra, and maybe it would help them continue to level up quicker. Just a thought.
CFraychineaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #11
dist
Mr. Low Tai

I'm not sure how the bijuu summons health/dmg changes per difficulty so Nibi could be extremely hard to get on impossible, thats why i made him lv 25 just as a reference. But if you get him real early you'd probably be able to get him up to lv 35 or higher.

If so that of course changes everything, i could do multiple simulations with different levels on the summon but this is just a wild guess after all. In ½ a year or more we'll know what kind of levels you'll need to beat impossible.

Last edited by dist; 03-21-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #12
sirDarts
Your next-door IT

If you get some time while doing this, you could also try a hybrid 3-3 build with Gobi, as his damage scales much better than Nibi's, though he is getable later, so lvl 25 at highest.

Plus there is one more thing that can change a lot - LWs. Though levels in late 50s, more likely early 60s, are inevitable.

sirDarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:43 PM   #13
udon
Catpain
Admin

Did you take LW's into account dist?

10 levels equals about 70 ninjutsu on FN Kurenai, and we already have som +70 ish ninjutsu LWs (with other stats) on Extreme mode.
udon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:06 PM   #14
red-cloud
Forum Kage

Aenonar, what does the add button (beside seal) do?
And the place where it says atk, beside nin and tai, do we input the average atk or what?
After we finish inputting all stats, do we click anything other than simulate?

Sorry I just got some *interesting* numbers after my simulation.

Team Red-Cloud ------- Shika-Shadow
red-cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 01:45 AM   #15
Warewolf
Realm / Rel

15 seal bugs are gone ... & misslot is here :o

ty Aen <3

Last edited by Warewolf; 03-22-2010 at 01:53 AM.
Warewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #16
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

#14 You simply add the default bonus the seal gives, just a treat :P And attack is simply any + attack bonus your ninja might have, etc etc. Simply, the stats. Will add a pic to show it.

And yeah, just select the difficulty mode, perhaps increase the turns it should simulate and then hit simulate. The button will flash red when it's done, and can play a signal as well if you check the alert button. You should notice when the chart changes anyways though ;o

The problem with impossible is that you can only level the summon before you get Oro kage, after that you'll want to have him in instead. And then you can't get it back in properly until after karakura or even after akatsuki temple : / Unless you mess around and swap around the ninjas...

Rawr. Me smash you die.

Last edited by Aenonar; 03-22-2010 at 06:51 AM.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:45 AM   #17
Zombilau

I don't think this is pretty accurate. According to the calculator , my team can hit a maximum a 6202 against the Kyuubi and he is giving a 0% to finish the game while the Kyuubi has 6100 hp at medium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udon View Post

I had no problem defeating all of them with my lvl 400 team btw. Level 400 katsuyu helps a lot.
Zombilau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:02 AM   #18
Ghiddi
Original Gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombilau View Post
I don't think this is pretty accurate. According to the calculator , my team can hit a maximum a 6202 against the Kyuubi and he is giving a 0% to finish the game while the Kyuubi has 6100 hp at medium.
Kyuubi has 6.3k hp on medium

Credits to mereaper for the signature!
5th person to beat Impossible mode. - “If you can accept losing, you can't win.”
Ghiddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:06 AM   #19
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

It even prints out the HP on the bottom ;>

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 03-22-2010, 09:32 AM   #20
dist
Mr. Low Tai

I used two LWs during that simulation udon (to give all ninjas 100+ stamina). I was tired and it takes way to much time writing all the stats and gains or what ever changes into a excel file and then copy it from there to the calculator.

But with a Lv 35 Nibi, 5 extreme LWs, all ninjas above 100 stamina i guess you can lower the level requirement even more.

Last edited by dist; 03-22-2010 at 09:34 AM.