NinjaManager Forums
Old 04-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #1
AlynzorTheGreat
Banned

Default OneBip

So ... I have the same OneBit problem.I've tried to use premium through onebip .I've send the message ,I've lost 2.60 euros but no OneBip credit :-S
How can i get that credit or my money back?

EDIT:THe message was for 200 we

Last edited by AlynzorTheGreat; 04-30-2011 at 03:37 PM.
AlynzorTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Lamer4o
Banned

First did u do what OneBip wants ? First u need to register your telephone after you do that they send u a verification Text Msg to the phone with a code that u need to enter + link on the mail (i think) and every transfer you make from your cell to OneBip is send to your E-mail like you send a txt msg to transfer money to OneBip then OneBip sends E-mail that you have successfully transfer the money.
Lamer4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #3
AlynzorTheGreat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamer4o View Post
First did u do what OneBip wants ? First u need to register your telephone after you do that they send u a verification Text Msg to the phone with a code that u need to enter + link on the mail (i think) and every transfer you make from your cell to OneBip is send to your E-mail like you send a txt msg to transfer money to OneBip then OneBip sends E-mail that you have successfully transfer the money.
Lol dude you don't understand .I've used OneBip several times.I've sent that message ,I've received that sms with the id ,my credit was gone but no onebip credit uploaded.

EDIT:I haven't received any e-mail because my account wasn't uploaded with credit :-S

Last edited by AlynzorTheGreat; 04-30-2011 at 02:53 PM.
AlynzorTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote