NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-14-2015, 07:38 AM   #1
XeroMaano
Vampire

Default Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage 3

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto-gai...venth-hokage/3

Naruto seems to know this Uchiha Shin guy. Alright.
Kinda wanted to see Sarada fight this Uchiha guy alone or at least 2v1 with chocho on her side so we could get an idea of how Sarada really fights.

Last edited by Anbu77; 05-14-2015 at 09:10 AM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 04:42 PM   #2
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

How she fights? Chocho bites Sarada, she heals up, problem solved :P
Jokes aside, I'd also like to know her fighting style, and whether she will be able to acquire a Sharingan of her own. Also, does Uchiha and Uzumaki blood mixes in her? If so, she might use sealing and fire-based jutsus. Just my two cents.

And yeah, Naruto seems to know this Shin guy. We'll see who he is. Is another Uchiha alive? Doubt it. Is it another experiment of Orochi / Kabuto? Could be, I guess. The only guy we know that has a sharingan in his right eye only was Obito, but he seemed to be kinda sorta dead.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:23 PM   #3
Eugen

'Naruto seems to know this Uchiha Shin guy.'

Haha nah, Naruto just recognizes him from reading Sasuke's report last chapter....

On topic: kinda liked this chapter for some reason, felt short tho and wanted more at the end :> Guess it'll have me looking forward to next week which is always a bonus :o
Old 05-14-2015, 11:11 PM   #4
XaK0R
KURO Representative

what if that black haired guy with the sharingan in his eyes is actually orochimaru ? could have gotten them from whatever dead body, maybe shisui ( or were his sharingan taken by someone? Not really sure. ) then again, he somewhat reminded me rather of nagato than orochimaru.

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 12:46 AM   #5
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaK0R View Post
what if that black haired guy with the sharingan in his eyes is actually orochimaru ? could have gotten them from whatever dead body, maybe shisui ( or were his sharingan taken by someone? Not really sure. ) then again, he somewhat reminded me rather of nagato than orochimaru.
Hmmmmm...i think this is very possible...Orochimaru kept his ring, so makes sense he would keep a cloak handy, and he is the only living Akatsuki left so perhaps he is using the organizations name and infamy to create something even worse, he always wanted a sharingan and certainly LOOKS transplanted, badly...which i am sure Orochi doesnt care much for. He just wants results and performance, not to look nice...kind of like how i prefer my cars in racing games. If thise SHin guy is a test tube baby, then makes sense why he would refer to Orochi as "father", though why would he saw Sasuke brings shame to the Uchiha name? Last i checked he respected Sasuke greatly...though i suppose alot can happen in 10+ years that we will never know...current theorys, either evil Itachi clone created by Orochi and Shin is the real ones warped bastard Son, or Orochimaru is is the cloaked guy, but is being controlled by the transplanted Sharingan Metal Gear Solid style. *Chuckles*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 01:24 AM   #6
Eugen

Altho unlikely: what if the cloaked guy actually is Shisui/Oro using Shisui's body somehow? If the sharingan kid isn't an experiment of Oro, why'd he care about Sasuke killing Itachi? Random surviving Uchiha might still want to bring justice to an Uchiha that killed a fellow clansman, but it feels like it's more personal than that... as if revenge for Itachi. Think someone suggested the Shin guy being Itachi's son which would work as well :o
Old 05-16-2015, 10:47 AM   #7
KaiKai
El Gordo
Chat Mod

eugen finally a fan of boruto \o/

"Think 2 ways before talking."
KaiKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 07:23 PM   #8
Eugen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
eugen finally a fan of boruto \o/