NinjaManager Forums

Old 10-28-2015, 07:10 PM   #41
XeroMaano
Vampire

Byakuren Haijiri from Touhou, the primary color being Brown according to most sites and secondary being Purple.

List of all the pictures of this month, in order of claiming(First two pictures are previous claims who didn't get pictures added to my harem):
Spoiler:

Last edited by XeroMaano; 10-28-2015 at 07:33 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #42
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Hmmmmmmm....from the second pic it looks like purple is the main color. since its the top of her head and brown down the bottom...ehhh, I will take your word for it and choose brown. Ok, so all brown haired girls are off the table guys.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 10:04 PM   #43
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
Byakuren Haijiri from Touhou, the primary color being Brown according to most sites and secondary being Purple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Hmmmmmmm....from the second pic it looks like purple is the main color. since its the top of her head and brown down the bottom...ehhh, I will take your word for it and choose brown. Ok, so all brown haired girls are off the table guys.
Yeaa.... Byakuren is pretty much purple, as per nearly all art. It's basically purple that fades into a brown halfway through. Considering it comes straight from the scalp, i'd say the purple is Main. Even you picture is exactly that.

Spoiler:

The wiki says "Byakuren has long, wavy, light brown hair that fades to purple at the top" Which is a fucking odd ass way of Explaining it, considering when hair fades it's usually from top-down.

Either way is fine by me, and shy has the final word, but to me Purple is the first color i think of when I think Byakuren.

I'd like to know what final word is so i can go girl hunting. (I also need to do my half-month claim...)

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by shywhitefox; 10-29-2015 at 01:19 AM.
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:20 AM   #44
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Yeaa.... Byakuren is pretty much purple, as per nearly all art. It's basically purple that fades into a brown halfway through. Considering it comes straight from the scalp, i'd say the purple is Main. Even you picture is exactly that.

Spoiler:

The wiki says "Byakuren has long, wavy, light brown hair that fades to purple at the top" Which is a fucking odd ass way of Explaining it, considering when hair fades it's usually from top-down.

Either way is fine by me, and shy has the final word, but to me Purple is the first color i think of when I think Byakuren.

I'd like to know what final word is so i can go girl hunting. (I also need to do my half-month claim...)
Ok, Purple it is then, thanks Izzy, hope this helps. I will post when I wake up tomorrow. Work has made me super tired today.

Edit: Probably doesn't need mentioning, but probably should since I just realized how long my other events were. This event is only for 24 hours.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 10-29-2015 at 02:44 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:59 AM   #45
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Event pick: Nishizono Mio from Little Busters! (Blue hair, Not really contestable)
HalfMonth: Todoroki Yachiyo from Working!

Here are the new pictures (first one replaces current last one)

Misa(Already in) - Airi(Already in) - Rindou - Ryuujou - Yachiyo - Mio - Aya - Asuka

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 10-29-2015 at 02:59 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:40 AM   #46
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Ok, I choose Kokonoe from the BlazBlue fighting games (Pink hair) First game I played was the third one in the series that just cam out on Xbox one and instantly fell in love with her personality...but god damn can I not play this game at all unless fighting style is set to Stylish...fuck Technical mode.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:31 PM   #47
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Ok so... Finally settled on the cosplay event...

Half month claim: Shinonome Hakase from Nichijou

Denki-Gai no Honya-san, All the characters are cosplaying as other characters their voice actors have been. In this case Kameko is cosplaying as Naganohara Mio from Nichijou.

And thus I'm claiming:
Shinonome Nano from Nichijou
Sensei from Denki-Gai no Honya-san

.......that should be right... right? ;o

And for hair color I'll grab Hio-tan from Denki-Gai no Honya-san with yellow hair

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:05 PM   #48
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post

Spoiler:

Be it whatever it may, but once again, according to most sites I looked up on, INCLUDING wiki, not just the description you provided, stated that she used to have mainly Brown Hair, but the appearance of Purple was *supposed* by most to be light coming from one of her scrolls. But then came the conflict where most if not all of the in-game sprites had the purple there even when she wasn't using scrolls. The creator later stated Brown was too boring, he wanted to change it to Blonde, but ended up giving her a gradient of Brown and Purple.

If you wonder why I took the time to look this much into it, it's because there are fan-art circulating around the internet where she has ONLY Brown hair, which got me confused as well. But I guess since Purple does come from the scalp, then it becomes the main color.

Despite all that, to not be a douche, purple it is then.

Last edited by XeroMaano; 10-29-2015 at 01:07 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #49
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
Ok so... Finally settled on the cosplay event...

Half month claim: Shinonome Hakase from Nichijou

Denki-Gai no Honya-san, All the characters are cosplaying as other characters their voice actors have been. In this case Kameko is cosplaying as Naganohara Mio from Nichijou.

And thus I'm claiming:
Shinonome Nano from Nichijou
Sensei from Denki-Gai no Honya-san

.......that should be right... right? ;o

And for hair color I'll grab Hio-tan from Denki-Gai no Honya-san with yellow hair

Monthly claim is perfectly fine. Doesn't matter how many series are being referenced in the pic, as long as you pick one character from the series were characters are cosplaying, and one of the cosplayed characters universe, then its legit. The spontaneous event works, too, so no worrys there.

So...Purple, pink, blue, and yellow has been claimed now. Only a few hours left. Will try and update pics either today or tomorrow.

Old 11-02-2015, 01:42 PM   #50
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Can you also update the names on my harem like this shy? To Fix the order to match the pictures.

Misa(Already in) - Airi(Already in) - Rindou - Ryuujou - Yachiyo - Mio - Aya - Asuka