NinjaManager Forums

Old 12-19-2015, 10:34 PM   #41
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

wow this is extremely weeaboo and gay, but I'll bite.
since OPM is one of the few animes I've seen, and Tatsamuki or whatever is taken, I'll claim her sister. I think her name is either Saitama or Fubuki, I can't remember. I can't find a pic because my campus forbids using google because information in it may "trigger" or "offend" someone
Old 12-19-2015, 11:41 PM   #42
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

So sorry to say oh so highness, but saaadly, she has already been claimed.
Old 12-19-2015, 11:53 PM   #43
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xddxdsfiukas View Post
since OPM is one of the few animes I've seen, and Tatsamuki or whatever is taken, I'll claim her sister. I think her name is either Saitama or Fubuki, I can't remember. I can't find a pic because my campus forbids using google because information in it may "trigger" or "offend" someone
You know saitama is the main character's name right? Guess it's the gayest of the gays that thinks of a man's name when wanting to claim a girl :P

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 12:37 AM   #44
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by xddxdsfiukas View Post
*Clicks a stopwatch and whistles* Wow...two and a half years without an obvious troll on the Harem thread? Nice hustle out there, guys. I am very impressed *Chuckles* I think this is probably a world record or something.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 12:07 PM   #45
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

He had a little trolling rampage in off topic and chat as well... *shrugs* Dunno if drunk or high or just plain nuts

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 06:42 AM   #46
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Nekone from Utawarerumono for half-month

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Old 12-24-2015, 08:50 AM   #47
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Christmas Special!

Well, I've had a long thought about this and as there is pretty much just 4 of us active yet it's still really hard to give something (give away girls? You mad?!)

So... Let's just give ourselves a girl for Christmas \o/

24th-26th

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 12-24-2015, 02:30 PM   #48
MoonTiger

Sure, why not. Since I'm in quite a Star Wars mood, I'll grab Mara Jade Skywalker :) I know she is not considered canon anymore, but she was easily one of the most badass characters.
Old 12-24-2015, 03:13 PM   #49
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Lapis Lazuli from Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Old 12-24-2015, 03:13 PM   #50
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Its a pity...I want to give myself a furry as a gift, you know, perfect Christmas gift and all that, but pride is making me wanna complete the 12 pokemon girls I have set myself to claim this year. *Grins foxily.* So, for my normal second half of the month claim I will go for my favorite Elite four member out of all the generations, Shauntal, the Ghost type trainer who loves writing books.

For my Christmas I shall claim my favorite Pokémon champion and wrap this thing up once and for all. I shall go with Cynthia, The Sinnoh League Champion. There, that's it, my favorite Pokémon girls for 2015 all assembled! The five female companions, five gym leaders, one from every generation besides the first, favorite elite four and favorite Champion! Merry Christmas everyone and I hope you get lots of presents and harem girls under your tree this year! Have a happy 2015 for as long as it may last.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 05:51 PM   #51
MoonTiger

My first post has been updated, feel free to just copy-paste the list under my harem, Aeno :) Should look quite a bit better than the one I have now.
Old 12-24-2015, 10:02 PM   #52
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar
Well, I've had a long thought about this and as there is pretty much just 4 of us active yet it's still really hard to give something (give away girls? You mad?!)
I don't really have much to claim so I've been sitting out for the past couple of claims...
Waiting for the new season to see what it has in store.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:32 AM   #53
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Aoyama Nanami - Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo

Rawr. Me smash you die.