NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2016, 04:57 PM   #41
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post

And the healer event.........

Caren Ortensia - Fate series.... Because she's a nun and a... healing nurse... D:

But she has literally no Magic Circuits (didn't inherit them) and never actually uses any magic/healing stuff XD. And she's only a 'nurse' in the Illya Setting. only because she likes seeing others in pain XD.

The only thing she inherited from her parents is the likelyhood to be ill from literally anything.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 08-31-2016 at 05:14 PM.
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 08:29 PM   #42
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
But she has literally no Magic Circuits (didn't inherit them) and never actually uses any magic/healing stuff XD. And she's only a 'nurse' in the Illya Setting. only because she likes seeing others in pain XD.

The only thing she inherited from her parents is the likelyhood to be ill from literally anything.
"This character has to be a pure healer with no means to attack magically or physically"

Healer, check.
No means to attack magically or physically, check.





Srsly though, couldn't find a single healer I even remotely cared for that could actually fit that ;o There are several games where the healer character isn't using magic to heal either so.. meh...


Another option would be Tiffania from Zero no Tsukaima... She's a healer but doesn't really use her own magic for whatever reason, even though she's a void user...
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 10:23 PM   #43
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
"This character has to be a pure healer with no means to attack magically or physically"

Healer, check.
No means to attack magically or physically, check.





Srsly though, couldn't find a single healer I even remotely cared for that could actually fit that ;o There are several games where the healer character isn't using magic to heal either so.. meh...


Another option would be Tiffania from Zero no Tsukaima... She's a healer but doesn't really use her own magic for whatever reason, even though she's a void user...
I guess i just took the Title of White Mage a bit too literally and assumed the use of some sort of magic was to be had. anyways, Shy's decision.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 07:19 AM   #44
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
I guess i just took the Title of White Mage a bit too literally and assumed the use of some sort of magic was to be had. anyways, Shy's decision.
It's a tricky one :> I've never played any RPG where the healer is completely useless in combat : /
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 08:40 AM   #45
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
I guess i just took the Title of White Mage a bit too literally and assumed the use of some sort of magic was to be had. anyways, Shy's decision.
I'll allow it. the White Mage thing was just to match with the RPG theme of the event, but she doesn't really need to use magic. As long as the warrior attacks with a weapon, the mage attacks with magic or elemental projectiles, and the healer...ummmm...heals...then its all good with me.

Edit: That reminds me, would anyone be willing to do next months Harem Thread? I am feeling kind of drained doing it so many months in a row.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 09-01-2016 at 10:15 AM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:37 AM.