NinjaManager Forums
Old 09-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #1
w4nk

Exclamation madara eye

hey guys i was reading the manga i madara said something about releasing the rinningan i was wandering if he wants to or already does posses the the rinnengen what do YOU think!!!!

Proud Jashin Leader
w4nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
nathoncrazy
back and fourth

he probaly means realesing Rikudou Sennin

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
nathoncrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #3
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

renamed thread so people looking in the thread list wont get spoiled

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:48 AM   #4
Tsukuro
Omnipotent Uchiha

Hm, I think that he's actually planning to resurrect the 10th Tail...By collecting all of the 9 tails and then resurrecting Rikudou Sennin to...Oh my...

Train ninjas and beat my nooby main on...NinjaManager.com!

Train ninjas and beat my nooby camping team on...NinjaManager.com!
Tsukuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #5
drako.sps
mangekyou sharingan power

I think he just needs the ten tailed for its power, its in his ''MOON EYE PLAN'' :
he plans to make an infinite Tsukiyomi all over the world to control it .
Releasing the rinningan probably means that he took nagato's eye so he can summon the statue of the other path , so he can still seal the Bijuu in it !!!!
Akatsuki itachi

Last edited by drako.sps; 09-02-2010 at 11:43 AM.
drako.sps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:56 AM   #6
tomieh
U have no right to choose

well somewhere they mention that there is a document or tablet that half can be read by sharingan and the other half needs a rinnegan. so thats probably why madara sent zetsu to get the rinnegan so he can complete the text. however i don't think it would have to do with resurrecting rikudou, it has to do with the moons eye plan because the moon is the juubi so if they resurrect it then madara can't control the world because he needs the moon to project his eye from.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:16 PM   #7
drako.sps
mangekyou sharingan power

tomieh. I partly agree . But if I remember wright about the tablet ,the sharingan can translate a half ,but the rinnegan being the one it came from can read it fully.About rikudou i think your right ,but about the moon ,partly : the juubi isn't the moon ,meening: rikudou sealed its chakra inside of him self, and used chibaku tensei to put it's body in the moon , creating it in the proses!!
drako.sps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #8
tomieh
U have no right to choose

yeah i'm not quite sure how i heard about it either, whether i read it in manga or they talked about it in anime, plus theres like 4 diff subs for each episode so i dunno if i got it right. i forgot that the rinnegan is needed for the demonic statue but it would seem counter productive to his plan. madara isn't strong enough to control the juubi and if it was to be brought back it would destroy the moon so does he just want all of the bijuu's out of the way so no can stop him from using the M.E.P.

theres too many factors that confuse me about madara because what's stopping him from doing M.E.P. now. does he just need the evolved form of sasuke's eye or does he need a real body? because it wouldn't matter how many hosts are on earth when he controls everyone with infinite tsukiyomi. plus how would that work during the day?

the only thing i can really think of is he needs a body to become the host of the juubi which gives him the chakra to pull off infinite tsukiyomi and then he needs the rinnegan to use chibaku tensei to put the moon back together and even then he needs to sleep so how does he plan on using jutsu's in his sleep?.....shadow clones! looking left when you're facing right.....right? that all seems like an impossibly crazy plan does it not?