NinjaManager Forums
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 05:24 AM   #61
origin29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 111
Default

here you are!!!!! i did it!!! here are the unofficial results, which i recommend double checking, mods, but i have done it pretty close. i think its 3 gen, 5 jo, and 5 kage, right? ill post all results and bold the winners....

ps. i tried to do spoilers, and did it wrong, so deal with it. i did the work. :P

Spoiler:

genin

Kagerou 20
Shion 31
Yakumo 21
Sora 46
Fuuka 25
Ayame 24
Teuchi 21
Fudo 12
fuen 13
Menma 18


jonin

some guy put shiranami.... he got a 5.....
yugito 55
Shizuka 26
omoi 21
maki 9
utakata 28
darui 37
yahiko 38
dan 20
neji 28
samui 22
pakura 26
furido 5
chojuro 18
kinkaku 19
ginkaku 22
Ao 13
Nagato 51
C 4
Fu 25
mabui 20
roshi 14
Kushina 29
karui 13
kurotsuchi 9
torune 14
Sai 6
Konohamaru 15
Yamato 9
Akatsuchi 2


my faith in this site was restored with the jonin....

kage

yagura 37
3rd raikage 30
2nd mizukage 22
Mei 71
4th kazekage 14
madara 74
kabutomaru 22
onoki 10
gaara 36
kisame 60
tobi 38
sasuke 41
A 36
mifune 17
muu 28
naruto 48


those are the breaks folks!!!!! a lot of faith in this site returned to me if these characters are implemented....

Mitoru: Added the spoiler tags, they can be used by typing [spoiler] text [ /spoiler] (Without space between [ and / )

Last edited by Mitoru; 01-12-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: derp cant spell.....
origin29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #62
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

Aeno: I'm pretty sure that the forum has at most 100-150 truly active members, most just come around to ask a couple of questions, then leave, never to be seen again. (What does "active" mean by the forum's calculation by the way? Logged in in the past couple of weeks?)
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #63
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Within the last 30 days (hovered over the text :P )
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #64
Sage-Naruto
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 95
Default

I know that the voting has ended and I just want to ask this is it really. Possible that we get filler characters? =P
Fillers/ movies pretty have pretty much nothing to do with the anime. Don't consider this a hate post but a question I am just curious =P
I know that we have summons that are from fillers but yea ;P
Sage-Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #65
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice
 
MoonTiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Hiding in a forest
Posts: 1,811
Default

Because as we all know Guren was part of the main plot ;P
__________________
"Negative. There can be no retreat. No retreat! No stepping back. No stepping forward and no destroying Reaper forces!"
MoonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #66
Sage-Naruto
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 95
Default

Haha now that I think of it she wasn't xD
Well well =P
Didn't understand why the three tail story was there anyways =P
If it was non filler it would be great but yea ;P
But what you said is true she is a filler plot character =P
Sage-Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #67
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

Unfortunately, yes.... Some weirdos seem to like them somehow...
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #68
Chiyo
All of the whines!
Mini Mod
 
Chiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PSO2.
Posts: 677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage-Naruto View Post
I know that the voting has ended and I just want to ask this is it really. Possible that we get filler characters? =P
Fillers/ movies pretty have pretty much nothing to do with the anime. Don't consider this a hate post but a question I am just curious =P
I know that we have summons that are from fillers but yea ;P
If they received enough votes, and as long as Udon approves, they will be added alongside with the rest.
__________________



"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
Chiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #69
DevilSurvivor
Devil That Never Cries
 
DevilSurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In Her Heart
Posts: 365
Default

Thing is... What about the abilities? As far as I know, Shion doesn't know any Ninjutsu, and the only thing she does is use a special pendant.
__________________
All shall know pain
Spoiler:
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views. - Squall Leonhart

Sirma... Daisuki Desu...
DevilSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:04 AM   #70
origin29
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by origin29 View Post
here you are!!!!! i did it!!! here are the unofficial results, which i recommend double checking, mods, but i have done it pretty close. i think its 3 gen, 5 jo, and 5 kage, right? ill post all results and bold the winners....

ps. i tried to do spoilers, and did it wrong, so deal with it. i did the work. :P

Spoiler:

genin

Kagerou 20
Shion 31
Yakumo 21
Sora 46
Fuuka 25
Ayame 24
Teuchi 21
Fudo 12
fuen 13
Menma 18


jonin

some guy put shiranami.... he got a 5.....
yugito 55
Shizuka 26
omoi 21
maki 9
utakata 28
darui 37
yahiko 38
dan 20
neji 28
samui 22
pakura 26
furido 5
chojuro 18
kinkaku 19
ginkaku 22
Ao 13
Nagato 51
C 4
Fu 25
mabui 20
roshi 14
Kushina 29
karui 13
kurotsuchi 9
torune 14
Sai 6
Konohamaru 15
Yamato 9
Akatsuchi 2


my faith in this site was restored with the jonin....

kage

yagura 37
3rd raikage 30
2nd mizukage 22
Mei 71
4th kazekage 14
madara 74
kabutomaru 22
onoki 10
gaara 36
kisame 60
tobi 38
sasuke 41
A 36
mifune 17
muu 28
naruto 48


those are the breaks folks!!!!! a lot of faith in this site returned to me if these characters are implemented....

Mitoru: Added the spoiler tags, they can be used by typing [spoiler] text [ /spoiler] (Without space between [ and / )
i came close to doing it right... i put [ spoilers ] without the space instead of just spoiler.....
origin29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:27 AM   #71
Chiyo
All of the whines!
Mini Mod
 
Chiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PSO2.
Posts: 677
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSurvivor View Post
Thing is... What about the abilities? As far as I know, Shion doesn't know any Ninjutsu, and the only thing she does is use a special pendant.
The thing is they are improvised. Can't say she knows any taijutsu either, but she has to know something to use as ability stat as her NM version.
__________________



"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
Chiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:01 AM   #72
Death Troopers
The cake is a lie
 
Death Troopers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Everywhere
Posts: 745
Default

I'd guess her death predictions, demon sealing and that bell thing probably would be where her abilities would come from
__________________


Death Troopers
Never Say Never
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiKai View Post
i am wikileaks and nm is the american government :O
Death Troopers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:28 PM   #73
XaK0R
KURO Representative
 
XaK0R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 81
Default

Genins:

3 points: Sai
2 points: Kabuto
1 point: Sora


Jounins:

5 points: Neji
4 points: Hiruzen Sarutobi
3 points: Shisui
2 points: Hashirama
1 point: Minato Namikaze


Kages:

5 points: Kisame
4 points: Hiashi
3 points: Zetsu
2 points: Tobi
1 point: Sasuke
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #74
nuno444
the freebie giver
 
nuno444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaK0R View Post
Genins:

3 points: Sai
2 points: Kabuto
1 point: Sora


Jounins:

5 points: Neji
4 points: Hiruzen Sarutobi
3 points: Shisui
2 points: Hashirama
1 point: Minato Namikaze


Kages:

5 points: Kisame
4 points: Hiashi
3 points: Zetsu
2 points: Tobi
1 point: Sasuke
theres no point since the voting was till day 8 :|
__________________
nuno444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #75
Arsienij
Junior Member
 
Arsienij's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 23
Default

Then just close the topic... For what are you waiting...?) I think Udon if he will want, he'll just post in closed topic...=)
Arsienij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #76
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin
 
Aenonar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,586
Default

As in the voting is closed...
__________________



Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:40 AM   #77
Superbun
Yay, Tibbers!
Mini Mod
 
Superbun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: DEMACIA!!!
Posts: 99
Default

Card votings will begin when Chiyo feels that we have enough cards and when she has the time.

As for the results of the priority vote, there were minor differences with the results I sent to Udon with the ones posted by origin29, however it shouldn't affect the outcome. The ninjas that will be added to the game are:
Spoiler:

Genins
Teuchi and above


Jounins
Mabui and above, plus Kinkaku


Kages
Gaara and above


Their stats, combos, etc need to be revised and balanced before they can be added to the game. So feel free to post your ideas and suggestions in the Ninja Request Thread.
__________________


Sig made by wahnoob
Superbun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:38 PM   #78
Sweet_Amber
Mrs. Sweet
 
Sweet_Amber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 13
Default

To bad Yakumo didnt get enough votes and wont be added :( was really looking forward to it
__________________

Sweet_Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #79
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

So we're getting more ninjas than we were hoping ?
Nice one :)
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #80
Chiyo
All of the whines!
Mini Mod
 
Chiyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PSO2.
Posts: 677
Default

The total number is 30 (+ Kinkaku).
__________________



"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
Chiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:42 PM.