NinjaManager Forums
Old 11-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

Default Custom Fns

I do not believe that this had been suggested as its own thread before, but it had been circulating around the forum and chat for a while now, and that is, custom fns.
I really feel like we should be able to get our fns custom, whether it is fngs, fnjs, or fnks. This idea had been actually implemented in the swedish prequel --> http://www.9tails.se/manager/teams/1955/

but not on nm and this is such a good idea too!
For custom fngs, perhaps you have to gather 15 fngs in order to unlock a custom fngs and same for fnjs, collect 8 fnjs and you can unlock a custom fnj on the next fnj rerun.
For custom fnks though, we could perhaps create a new mode specifically for custom fnks or maybe we could just distribute these in exchange for a fnk only to people who had beat fm (i mean people did spend over half a year beating that mode).

Now abilities, we can create out own abilities, but that may be too op so a drawback to custom fns are their abilities; they have premade abilities that is the same for all custom fns. This way no one will complain about op abilities others have created. However we can still decide what their stats are though.

This idea is not in anyway changing the balance within the game, and it gives older nm players something to aim for after completing all modes too! So we need to implement this idea!

Last edited by Darrison; 11-17-2013 at 07:31 PM.
Darrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #2
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

We've seen a few ideas come and go now :3
I've always wanted a Custom FN.
But i doubt this will be implemented. Ahh well since it's more that a sentance saying ' I wantz' i'll put it in the 'Threads to get another glance..or whatever'

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
killik99
the Spoiler

I know they has/had something like that on 9tails so maybe the idea is not to far fetched afterall.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

exactly killik :) I think udon already got the codes worked out on the old website and I dont think importing codes would be too difficult, but then again I am not a programmer so I would not know but udon definitely already got a head start on this system. I believe it will be implemented if more people would just verbally support this :(
Old 12-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
Allavia

Nice! Always wanted to see some custom FNs implemented ingame :D but i think gathering 15fng and 8fnj is kinda hard(unless those from events counts too) I'd say 10fng and 5fnj should be enough(i bet all old players already have this much FNs). About creating their own abs, would be nice if we had some AV available for each abillity(just like with custom LWs) so we can decide what stats add there. I know ppl would complain that older player made it badass etc. but it wont be easy to get custom FNs so why not custom abs too? :)

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
Allavia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #6
xddxdsfiukas
ಠ_ಠ

no thank you that's a bad idea and I hope it will be never implemented
Old 12-25-2013, 03:11 AM   #7
Darrison
L's Sidekick in Disguise

why xddx?
Old 01-17-2014, 05:41 AM   #8
Avenging uchiha

i was thinking you keep the same abilities. However i think it would be cool if you could change their stat growth per level up
for example
FNK - + 10 taijutsu or ninjutsu per level
+ 2.6 stamina or resistance
This would be cook because you can make the FNK + 5 + 5 (taijutsu and ninjutsu) then + 1 + 1.6 (stamina and resistance)
or you can make the stat growth per level whatever you want with a cap of +10 taijutsu or ninjutsu and + 2.6 stamina and resistance :)
Avenging uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote