NinjaManager Forums

Old 10-12-2015, 09:00 PM   #21
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aenonar View Post
^

Fuyu told me about your little mishap with double October harem threads...
Yeah, really have no idea how that happened, but at least its fixed now. *Chuckles*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:56 PM   #22
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Ok then, Regular pick is Kobayashi Rindou from Shokugeki no Souma.

Literally could not find a best girl in that amazing show.

until the moment I saw the elite 10... saw her. didnt even know her name. Was obviously best girl.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 10:19 PM   #23
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Ok then, Regular pick is Kobayashi Rindou from Shokugeki no Souma.

Literally could not find a best girl in that amazing show.

until the moment I saw the elite 10... saw her. didnt even know her name. Was obviously best girl.
It's hard to find best girl when every girl is best girl.
But if I were to choose at least two, they would be Megumi and Hisako.

Time to claim bois

I'm taking the following:
Marie Antoinette from Fate/Grand Order;
Kongou from Kantai Collection.

vive la france
Old 10-12-2015, 10:37 PM   #24
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
It's hard to find best girl when every girl is best girl.
But if I were to choose at least two, they would be Megumi and Hisako.

Time to claim bois

I'm taking the following:
Marie Antoinette from Fate/Grand Order;
Kongou from Kantai Collection.

vive la france
For Souma: I actually really couldn't find a character that I had down as (personal) best girl. And I tend to be able to do it by first glance. So i was really happy when I saw this girl and was like. YES. After a few chapters she really is hella good.

The other girls are really solid too. But none of them screamed best. The closest was Tadokoro. Hishoko has gotten pretty good too, ever since the Stagiaire period.

also kongou was built in england.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 10-13-2015 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:01 AM   #25
XeroMaano
Vampire

no no, I know about kongou, the vive la france was for Marie.
In F/GO, when a battle ends, she will sometimes say something along the lines "Thank you, everyone! Vive la France!" and it's pretty much stuck on me.

Also, you'll come to like Hisako if you read the manga.
In fact, the next ark after the point where the anime ended is why she's so good.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:23 PM   #26
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
*Chuckles* Yup yupm that counts. Pick your two fairy tail girls. Don't forget regular claim, too.
I'll claim Eclair and Meredy (year X791) from fairy tail as event picks
Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 05:16 PM   #27
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
no no, I know about kongou, the vive la france was for Marie.
In F/GO, when a battle ends, she will sometimes say something along the lines "Thank you, everyone! Vive la France!" and it's pretty much stuck on me.

Also, you'll come to like Hisako if you read the manga.
In fact, the next ark after the point where the anime ended is why she's so good.
How would i know about Rindou if I wasn't reading the manga Xero :P.

I also mentioned the Stagiaire Period, when i mentioned Hishoko, in my post T.T how can you not pick up on that :P.

Hisako = Hishoko. I just think calling her a secretary is best way.

Ye, i knew about Marie, I had just thought you were using viva la france as a, i guess "combination" of the 2?

Old 10-13-2015, 05:46 PM   #28
XeroMaano
Vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
How would i know about Rindou if I wasn't reading the manga Xero :P.

I also mentioned the Stagiaire Period, when i mentioned Hishoko, in my post T.T how can you not pick up on that :P.

Hisako = Hishoko. I just think calling her a secretary is best way.

Ye, i knew about Marie, I had just thought you were using viva la france as a, i guess "combination" of the 2?
Ugh... yeah, I failed to pick up on that :|
Old 10-15-2015, 04:01 PM   #29
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Ok, mid month post now. *Chuckles* I'll take a break from my poke claims since I just remembered RWBY Volume 3 starts up later in the month and because I am super happy with how the upcoming game is coming. I am gonna go with the ever sexy Cinder Fall from RWBY. *Grins foxily.*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 10-15-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:26 PM   #30
XeroMaano
Vampire

So, err, we have to post another picture for the second half?
Spoiler:

To accompany Saber on the dreadful night against the other serva--battleships, Shijou Takane(Idolm@ster) takes on Albdeo's(Overlord) garments imbued with her God-Tier Magic Knowledge!

Thus, I'll be claiming:
Shijou Takane from Idolm@ster;
Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord.

Spoiler:

Last edited by shywhitefox; 10-16-2015 at 11:53 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 11:53 PM   #31
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
So, err, we have to post another picture for the second half?
Spoiler:

To accompany Saber on the dreadful night against the other serva--battleships, Shijou Takane(Idolm@ster) takes on Albdeo's(Overlord) garments imbued with her God-Tier Magic Knowledge!

Thus, I'll be claiming:
Shijou Takane from Idolm@ster;
Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord.

Spoiler:
No pictures. The monthly event was only to be done once, that's all.

Old 10-17-2015, 08:47 AM   #32
XeroMaano
Vampire

Oh... damn.
Then I'll be taking only Shalltear Bloodfallen from Overlord with the picture I provided above.
Old 10-18-2015, 01:58 AM   #33
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Right now I can't be arsed to search for a girlie cosplaying as another one in depth, might try to find something tomorrow in night shift.

For now I'll just simply grab Azaka kokutou from Type Moon universe. Or if you want a precise title just add Kara no Kyoukai. As far as I know she has not been claimed yet, right? I know I always promise pictures, and I always forget them. Sorry about that. If I don't post them by the end of the month, just send me a PM, Shy, please :)
Old 10-20-2015, 06:12 PM   #34
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

You sound like someone I know.

Very easy Spontaneous Event that will only require a bit of research. Because of Xero and Moon's recent posts in the FORCE Forum, I decided to do an event that is releated to it.

Your objective, my friends, is to pick one girl from your harem, and then claim a girl who has exactly the same voice actor as the girl that is in your harem. Doesn't matter if their English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, German, French, or even Japanse if your into that sort of thing. *Shrugs.* Would rather you post the voice actors wiki page as it will help me to validate if its legit or not, but its not totally required. Since only 3 people have claimed since the start of the second half of this month, I will extend the event to this time on Thursday for anyone who wishes to claim during the event. *grins foxily.* Happy claiming.

Old 10-20-2015, 06:32 PM   #35
XeroMaano
Vampire

http://myanimelist.net/character/84679/Hiyori_Iki

Hiyori Iki from Noragami, sharing the same Japanese VA as my harem's Hajime Ichinose and Takanashi Rikka

Btw, I noticed There were no pictures for Hajime Ichinose and Utsusu Miya in my harem, so here they are:
Spoiler:

Last edited by XeroMaano; 10-20-2015 at 08:01 PM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 07:43 PM   #36
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Hmmmmmmmm...I must still be in a RWBY mood if I am choosing this over someone more popular like Tara Strong or Stephanie Sheh, but after just recently learning this, I may as well...the girl I choose from my harem is Yang from RWBY, and girl she shares her voice actress is...Cosmos from the English dub of Fairy Tail...man, they must really be expanding their horizons if their working with Funimation...apparently someone in RT also voiced Sting in FT....which reminds me...I need to binge watch season 1 and 2 before Saturday. *Chuckles*

Edit: Just realized before bed that I didn't put down the name of the actress or Wiki. Silly me. Her name is Barbara Dunkelman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Dunkelman

Last edited by shywhitefox; 10-21-2015 at 02:01 AM.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:30 AM   #37
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Well, alrighty then. I'll grab Xianghua from Soul Calibur series. Same voice actress as Leona from League of Legends. At least according to the League wikia.
Old 10-21-2015, 02:57 AM   #38
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

You sound like someone I know.

Very easy Spontaneous Event that will only require a bit of research. Because of Xero and Moon's recent posts in the FORCE Forum, I decided to do an event that is releated to it.

Your objective, my friends, is to pick one girl from your harem, and then claim a girl who has exactly the same voice actor as the girl that is in your harem. Doesn't matter if their English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, German, French, or even Japanse if your into that sort of thing. *Shrugs.* Would rather you post the voice actors wiki page as it will help me to validate if its legit or not, but its not totally required. Since only 3 people have claimed since the start of the second half of this month, I will extend the event to this time on Thursday for anyone who wishes to claim during the event. *grins foxily.* Happy claiming.
Awe yea this is my FUCKING JAM BABY.

I was going to claim her as my regular half-month claim, but since this event works.
(i only read the manga, conveniently her VA in the adaptation is shared in my harem)

Claiming the absolute only worthy girl of Kimi no Iru Machi, Asuka Mishima, everyone else is either trash or below average. Trashest is fucking Yuzuki, why are you main girl you piece of shit (yes the salt is real). She shares a voice actress, (Sakura Ayane, with 2 of my characters. (Tomori Nao and Kazama Levi)

give me a few more days for my 2nd half-claim.

Last edited by Isaac0; 10-21-2015 at 03:06 AM.
Old 10-21-2015, 11:30 AM   #39
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Still looking for the monthly ;o
Realized after that the cosplay didn't have to be a claimed one.. Thought I'd save the 2nd half if I'd have to claim someone to get in :> Or maybe you were sneaky and added that later :>

Nagi - Eve no Jikan

Same VA as my Tanamachi Kaoru, Misaka Mikoto
http://myanimelist.net/people/241/Rina_Satou

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:51 PM   #40
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

All the colors of the rainbow.

Spontaneous event time, my friends. Ok, this will be a rather simple one. Every girl is is up for grabs, However! when someone claims a girl during an event, then no one else can claim any girl who has the same, or similar shade of hair color.

Example: I claim a girl with white hair, then no one else can claim girls with white hair, if Drag0n grabs a red haired girl, then girls with white and red hair is locked out to everyone. If Izzy claims a blue haired girl...etc...etc...you get the idea.

If you claim a girl who has 2 hair colors, then they will be judged by the dominant hair color on their head, and if a girl has 3+ hair colors, then they can still be claimed even if they have 1 or 2 colors that are currently locked.

And please, guys...no crap about "i should be able to claim this girl because her hair is a shade darker/ brighter than Drag0ns color." Ok, hope you all enjoy, guys.