NinjaManager Forums

Old 02-07-2016, 04:01 PM   #41
XaK0R
KURO Representative

Okay then, nice event :) I don't have a real idol, but a really popular Girl, a teacher to be specific, whom all the guys love that should be good enough I think :)

Aki Nijou - Maken Ki

Spoiler:

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:12 PM   #42
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

I will admit, despite choosing this event...since it was the only one Izzy dropped my way, I aint that good with Idols since they usually reside in the realm of Slice of Life anime which I normally avoid, but thankfully I got a good girl I have been holding onto for just such an occasion. I shall claim Urara Kawashima From Shokugeki no Soma if she hasn't been already (hard to tell since so many girls from this series have been claimed already.)...Yeah...she is gonna get along FAMOUSLY with my other girls. *Chuckles*

Unrelated note: *Hugs Yang and Blake from RWBY while crying softly.*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-07-2016 at 05:00 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:52 PM   #43
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Nitta Minami from The Idolm@ster.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 06:39 PM   #44
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

I'll go for Isuzu from Log Horizon. She has enchanted everyone with her songs, and a crap ton of people showed up to her every concert, loving it :)
Old 02-07-2016, 07:30 PM   #45
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Serizawa Layla - Nana

Jpop/Rock star, close enough :>

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Aenonar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:23 PM   #46
Carlimas
The People's Champion

Lust, Fullmetal Alchemist

Spoiler:

Carlimas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 12:19 PM   #47
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

SPONTANEOUS EVENT!!!

Its a brave new world with perverse Harem Lords

Right, time to get event number three underway before Valentines Day. This event comes from the mind of XaK0R, who also just so happened to be the very first person to send me an event idea. This is what he had in mind.

Your objective, my fellow Harem Lords, is to claim a girl who lives in a low tech society. It doesn't matter if its an alternate reality, just so long as there is no mobile phones, big mechs, T.Vs, radios or pretty much nothing electrical. So yeah, I guess stuff from an ancient or medieval period shall survice. Good luck!

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:58 PM   #48
Eugen

Fuu Kasumi - Samurai Champloo
Old 02-12-2016, 03:30 PM   #49
XaK0R
KURO Representative

yay :D here it is, you shall be mine today, roaming arround in the country of China, 500 years B.C. there is definetly no technology there ;)

Kyoukai - Kingdom

Train ninjas and save the world from evil on Classic.NinjaManager.com!
XaK0R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:19 PM   #50
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Kochou - Saiunkoku Monogatari

Ancient China

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:05 PM   #51
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

I shall claim Wang Yuanji from the Dynasty Warriors games which take place in ancient China

Old 02-12-2016, 07:47 PM   #52
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

Fair enough, I'll go ahead and claim Danica from the Forgotten Realms. :)
Old 02-13-2016, 05:03 AM   #53
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Karura from Utawarerumono.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Old 02-13-2016, 11:10 AM   #54
XeroMaano
Vampire

Err... since I haven't picked anything this month at all and since I've already sent three event ideas... I guess I can pick something not related to the event. Yes, a normal monthly pick.

Airi Katagiri from Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Old 02-13-2016, 04:17 PM   #55
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeromaano View Post
err... Since i haven't picked anything this month at all and since i've already sent three event ideas... I guess i can pick something not related to the event. Yes, a normal monthly pick.

Airi katagiri from boku dake ga inai machi
best show of the season boys

Old 02-13-2016, 10:48 PM   #56
Aenonar
Stealth Mode
Admin

Nerds watching series before they're complete... All girls gone before the show is even out and watchable...

Rawr. Me smash you die.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:40 PM   #57
Eugen

oh it's nice for it to finally be animated, the manga has been great for some years now, hopefully animation will boost manga volumes sales... will check the anime after the manga ends :o
Old 02-14-2016, 04:10 AM   #58
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Love Has Many Forms and No Boundaries

Spoiler:

To say Fuyumaru was pissed would be an understatement. It was her most hated day of the year...Valentines Day.

Oh she hated this day with a venomous disgust that could very easily be a perfect contrast to the love it is supposed to inspire in others. While many would give out hand made chocolates to those they care about, cards, gifts, or even just confess their feelings, Fuyu never once got that sort of treatment. In the twenty four years she has been alive with Shy, no one has ever done such a thing for her, either because they were to scared or maybe its because she was...well...a fox...though in her darker moods she dares to think she is undeserving of it.

It wasn't so bad, because she and Shy used to travel everywhere before joining FORCE, he never settled down long enough to have such feelings conveyed to him. However, that all changed when he attained the power of a Harem Lord with a few other Members of FORCE and other individuals.

While most of the girls would distrust him when they first arrive, either avoiding him or comically kicking him in the balls when he try's to explain what happened, they eventually begin to grow closer to him after several missions and adventures together, many of them now making hand made chocolates for the first time in their lives to show Shy how much he means to them now.

The large fox sighed at the sighed before him. Several of the girls were lined up at Shy's office door, some of them blushing as they tried to come up with the words to say to him when they gave their Harem Lord their card and chocolates.

Rolling her eyes, she approached at a slow pace and gave a low growl to grab their attention. "And just what do you all think your doing here right now?" They all froze and looked at her, the fluffy, beautiful love in their hearts quickly turning into a stone like, ugly fear when they saw the fox whose life goal was to make them her bitches...not in that way, you pervs.

"O-Oh, Fuyu...w-we were ummm...." Weiss, from Team RWBY, began "W-We were just checking up on Shy. H-He had been really sick the last few days so we were seeing if we could...y-you know...make him feel better..."

Fuyu narrowed her eyes and restrained a growl in her throat "Really...about thirty of you? and all of you with chocolates no less?" They blushed and wisely avoided eye contact. "Ayane, you should be on an assassination mission right now. Celestia, your supposed to be getting ready for a meeting with the lord of a neighbouring country that is planning on waging war against FORCE, and you, Renamon, You, me, Krystal and Fiona were supposed to meet up in town in half an hour to hang out, right?" All of them, not just those who were called, hung their heads low. Despite her foul mood because of the day, they noticed she was being surprisingly lenient on them. Normally she would say and do worse things at this point. Fuyu sighed and grumbled, making her way passed them and opened the office. First thing she saw was Shy sleeping on desk, his head resting on folded arms, with documents on his table and the curtains pulled over. She looked back at the gathered girls, all of them with hopeful looks in their eyes "Fine...QUIETLY, put your cards and chocolates somewhere in the room. Let him sleep for now, ok?" They all smiled and nodded.

It was a full fifteen minutes before the girls all put their cards on a table in one large pile with stacks of chocolate in a similar, but larger pile right next to them. They thanked Fuyu for their kindness, then quickly left just incase she changed her mind.

The fox girl made her way to Shy who was sleeping peacefully, but his exhaustion could be clearly seen on his face. and his health wasn't any better than it was a few days ago. "Your such a dumbass if you can't see how these girls feel for you, Shy." She looked around his desk to see what he was working on, most of it boring stuff. "Mission request authorization, Group authorization in the harem, permission to trade and sell, permission to bring this and that to their own world." She yawned, feeling tired just looking at it. "Mmmmmmm...how dull...Oh, whats this..." Fuyu suddenly got interested when she found stacks of profiles and dossiers of girls, most of them being in other harems. From the look of it, Shy was trying to organise the list so it wasn't a cluttered, chaotic mess. "But you didn't get very far, did you..." She chuckled softly, then moved away from the desk.

Feeling bored, she decided to read some of the cards the girls left behind. As expected, they made her wanted to throw up.

Shy, if I could speak I would tell you that you almost make me want to give up on a life of crime. You have been wonderful to me, something so few people have bothered doing. I hope you get well soon so I can give you your present. Love, Neo

Shy, my love for you is like rock, hard, unmoving, and nearly unbreakable. when I am around you, I feel thinks I normally don't, make me think things that normally don't involve rocks of any kind. I pray these new, strange feelings of mine reach you and that you can return them. I will be patiently waiting at my favourite rock outside of the mansion for you to rock my world. Love, Maud Pie

Dear Shy, I am usually no good at admitting my feels like this, but when I am around you it becomes very easy. I have always been on good terms with Matatabi, but the thing about sharing a body is that we can hardly ever hide things from one another. This letter is not only from me, but also from her. We both care for you deeply and wish for the chase to show you some day. Please seek us out when your feeling better and we will show you what an unstoppable team we are when both of us work towards the same goal. Love you always, Yugito Nii

Having enough of the letters, she put them aside for now or else she may very well throw up. Fuyumaru quickly turned towards the sweet scent of chocolate and licked her lips, approaching the large stack with a predator like gaze in her eyes.

She sniffed for a few moments. Nuts, mint, double chocolate, triple chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, many different shapes like kunai's, foxes, Shys Face, love hearts, and so many other different styles and flavors. She pawed at one, pulling it away from the others and gazing at it. "Mmmmmmmm...since I never get any, I don't think anyone will mind if I et one, or a few dozen." She chuckled softly, then opened her mouth, lowering herself down onto it, then paused, much to her own surprise.

Was this the right thing to do? She constantly asked herself, its not like it would stop the girls from making more, but did she have a right to eat Shys chocolates? They were his, not hers, and she normally didn't care about eating stuff that belonged to others, not even Shy himself. She glared at the chocolates like they were taunting her. Suddenly, she didn't feel hungry anymore. So that's what it took to put her off eating, chocolates stuffed with sickening amounts of love.

Having enough of the chocolates temptations, she went over to Shy, noticing something for the first time. Under his arms on the desk he slept on was his favourite pen, as what looked to be a letter, from what she could tell it was to be made out to her.

with the curiosity of a cat, the large fox gently moved her partner aside and stealtfully read the letter in full now. It seemed he just finished it before he crashed on his desk.

Dear Fuyumaru, I know you really don't like valentines day, in fact, you probably hate it more than cold dinners you have to heat up. I just want you to know that you are extremely special and irreplaceable to me. We have been together since we were born, grown up together, laughed together, fought together and shared nearly every experience of our life's together.

I know you like to pretend to the girls that your a total hardass, and you enjoy making the guys at FORCE think your an irredeemably selfish, gluttonous bitch who doesn't give a crap what they think, but I know deep down that you do care and it always makes me happy you can let out your true self when were together. You have always kept me warm, I have always kept you fed, I tell a bad joke, you roll your eyes with a smirk and laugh at it anyway. you come to my bed when your feeling lonely and cold and I hug you and hold you close.

You are not a friend to me, not even a sister, you are my other half in the truest sense of the meaning. I could never go on witiout you by my side. Nothing could ever fill the void you would leave behind if you left me. It is a feeling far beyond love, I believe, but right now that's the closest thing I can come up with. I love you Fuyu, and I always will. I want us to be together for many more years to come. Love, ShyWhiteFox

Fuyu stared at the letter, reading it a few times over, each time her eyes becoming a little more misty as she absorbed the meaning behind the words. She looked at her partner, her other half, as he slept on the desk peacefully, still looking sickly, but not as bad as he did this morning. She had a soft smile on her lips as she walked to him on four legs. "Shy...you can be such a dork, you know that?" With a sigh, she brought her lips to his forhead, then gave it a soft lick. "I love you too, ShyWhiteFox. I promise I will never leave your side for as long as I live." She looked around and carefully put a blanket around her friend to keep him warm, then decided to leave so he could sleep peacefully. Just as she was about to go, however, she pondered something. "Hmmmmmmmm...I guess I should probably do something nice...he works extra hard for all our sakes...even more so with every girl that comes around." With a sigh, she doubled back and grabbed the Harem Log with her mouth and then left, a smile still on her lips "Shy is going to be so pissed when he see's what I have done." She looked back at the white haired young man, composed herself, then coughed to fight back some tears. She waited till she was down the hall out of earshot of the office before she yelled "Ok you lazy moochers! What does a vixen need to get some high quality meet and a cup of tea, huh? COME ON, CHOP CHOP, LADIES!"

It was perhaps the first of many Valentines Days were Fuyumaru was truly happy.

If you read to the bottom of this, then thank you. I love you guys so much. I left a little surprise on the harem log, curtesy of myself and Fuyu, so check it out, ok? I hope it comes in handy and hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day with your special loved ones, as well as your Harem Girls.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-14-2016 at 04:29 AM.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:54 AM   #59
Eugen

Haha, nice read... longer than I expected, but the plot twist at the end was worth it, harem log much improved: thank you, Fuyu (and thank you, too, Shy) ^^

Happy Valentine you pervs!

P.S. I was randomly scrolling through and it caught my eye :p http://prntscr.com/a30ena Chise and Titatia are from Mahoutsukai no Yome not Mahoutsukai no Yoru :p or just "The Ancient Magus' Bride"... I apologize a thousand times in advance for making Fuyu work again... I'm not worthy of it :(
Old 02-14-2016, 05:19 AM   #60
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Oh. OH THANK YOU SHY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Man. I was actually putting more time into it every now and then but my homework piled on and couldnt get it finalised.

Quote:
P.S. I was randomly scrolling through and it caught my eye :p http://prntscr.com/a30ena Chise and Titatia are from Mahoutsukai no Yome not Mahoutsukai no Yoru :p or just "The Ancient Magus' Bride"... I apologize a thousand times in advance for making Fuyu work again... I'm not worthy of it :(
Yea, when i was doing the edits there were a few things I was trying to fix on my end. I'll take the time to look through shy's for double checking.

Man I freaking love Boku dake ga inai machi. The manga is ending in march, so the anime will most likely have a proper adaptation of the ending aswell :)

EDIT: other than Mahotsukai no Yoru / Yome mistake, everything else seems fine on a quick skim

Last edited by shywhitefox; 02-14-2016 at 12:20 PM.