NinjaManager Forums
Old 05-06-2014, 11:17 PM   #13441
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
#teamFroakie here. Froakie is adorable As fuck. everywhere.
*Nods* i know i know. *chuckles* but i like Feniken more, not just because its an adorable fox like all the fox pokemon, but this Froakie is unique, and the only one i truly love. He always has his eyes closed like what Brock would do, and always has a "Yeah, whatever, dont give a fuck" expression on his face, that said he is fiercely obediant to Ash *chuckles*
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #13442
ampon
Angel
 
ampon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Keep walking forward then turn left and then right
Posts: 1,238
Default

The one thing I like in XY is that there is romance. Like seriously when was the last time we saw romance in pokemon?
__________________
ampon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #13443
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampon View Post
The one thing I like in XY is that there is romance. Like seriously when was the last time we saw romance in pokemon?
I think Brock trying to get in every pretty girl he meets pants during the first few seasons counts as romance. *Chuckles.* Also i dont really see any romance in the series, just Serena knowing Ash from when they were kids and wanting to meet him after so long.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:14 PM   #13444
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
I think Brock trying to get in every pretty girl he meets pants during the first few seasons counts as romance. *Chuckles.* Also i dont really see any romance in the series, just Serena knowing Ash from when they were kids and wanting to meet him after so long.
Yeah, there's not much romance, just few hints here and there sometimes of Serena having feelings for Ash, but nothing more from what I can see.
HOWEVER.
BLUSHES?
When WAS the last time we saw BLUSHING in Pokémon?!
Also, Serena feels the most Human female character in the Anime to have traveled with Ash.
She shows much more emotion than Misty, May, Dawn and Iris.
They had had only three emotions. Happiness, Sadness, Uncertainity. Iris had playfullness as well, but that's that. This made them really plain. Ash is under this category as well, it's just that in XY he actually starts developing. Which is fucking great(after so many fucking years). Serena on the other hand, shows more emotion than the other four and that gives me hope for character development in the anime.

And that little sis trying to get her brother a bride is something I would've never expected to be part of Pokémon.

The XY anime surprised me in a really great way and to me it looks like they're taking it in the right direction.

The Opening and Ending as well. They are catchy ;3


One thing I must complain about in the new anime, though.
It keeps telling me to not sit too close to the TV when watching anime.
No one. No fucking one tells me how to watch my anime. NO ONE. NOT EVEN THE ANIME ITSELF.
__________________
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:58 PM   #13445
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
Yeah, there's not much romance, just few hints here and there sometimes of Serena having feelings for Ash, but nothing more from what I can see.
HOWEVER.
BLUSHES?
When WAS the last time we saw BLUSHING in Pokémon?!
Also, Serena feels the most Human female character in the Anime to have traveled with Ash.
She shows much more emotion than Misty, May, Dawn and Iris.
They had had only three emotions. Happiness, Sadness, Uncertainity. Iris had playfullness as well, but that's that. This made them really plain. Ash is under this category as well, it's just that in XY he actually starts developing. Which is fucking great(after so many fucking years). Serena on the other hand, shows more emotion than the other four and that gives me hope for character development in the anime.

And that little sis trying to get her brother a bride is something I would've never expected to be part of Pokémon.

The XY anime surprised me in a really great way and to me it looks like they're taking it in the right direction.

The Opening and Ending as well. They are catchy ;3


One thing I must complain about in the new anime, though.
It keeps telling me to not sit too close to the TV when watching anime.
No one. No fucking one tells me how to watch my anime. NO ONE. NOT EVEN THE ANIME ITSELF.
*Chuckles.* Agreed on all points, i honestly liked all the girls in Pokemon, since i was super young i didnt really understand the concept of one demensional characters and stuff like that. If i liked the anime, there was a good chance i loved every single character. *smiles*

When generation 7 rolls around, if were fortunate to see it, i really hope they release some kind of OVA or Special with the five pokemon girls meeting up, not realizing they have all been touched by ash. (not like that, and of course those that never met the previous girls never find out, Iris and Serena i think.) and maybe expand on the outher four characters, do the same for them what they have done for Serena...hell make it a side series like Pokemon Chronicals used to be before that got canned and i would be hooked.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #13446
spaz23
Senior Member
 
spaz23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 552
Default

Hey every1. So glad that even with my horrible scedule i could still finish the event[barely in time] and claim my very 1st fnj, Now if i can only finally burn past easy with my main team. Every time an event jumps up my progression on my main team halts. I dont know how some even manage a 2nd team as im struggling between my main and event team.
__________________
spaz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:28 PM   #13447
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
*Chuckles.* Agreed on all points, i honestly liked all the girls in Pokemon, since i was super young i didnt really understand the concept of one demensional characters and stuff like that. If i liked the anime, there was a good chance i loved every single character. *smiles*

When generation 7 rolls around, if were fortunate to see it, i really hope they release some kind of OVA or Special with the five pokemon girls meeting up, not realizing they have all been touched by ash. (not like that, and of course those that never met the previous girls never find out, Iris and Serena i think.) and maybe expand on the outher four characters, do the same for them what they have done for Serena...hell make it a side series like Pokemon Chronicals used to be before that got canned and i would be hooked.
Yo man. Before gen 7 we have Gen 3 Remakes.

#HoennConfirmed
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:33 PM   #13448
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

ummmmmm...spaz...you do realize you can mangae both profiles at once right? Just have your main profile on one browser, and your event profile on the other, then you can have both open at once and manage them symoltainiosly. *Chuckles.* Sadly...i only discovered this maybe 2 or 3 events ago...REALLY wish i was told sooner of this. *smiles.*

*Smiles* Cool Izzy, looks like we may be getting Mega Groudon and Mega Kyogre, maybe Ryquaza as well...which reminds me, i really need to pay for that Pokemon bank think. *Chuckles* havnt played XY and in ages if i am being honest, gets stale quick once you run out of things to do.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 05-07-2014 at 06:48 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #13449
spaz23
Senior Member
 
spaz23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 552
Default

That just sad. All the time wasted :(
__________________
spaz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:10 PM   #13450
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz23 View Post
That just sad. All the time wasted :(
*Pats your shoulder.* Trust me dude...i know how you feel, especially since i was playing this game for 2 years before i found out.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:19 PM   #13451
spaz23
Senior Member
 
spaz23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 552
Default

well thanks to u i might actually create an alt acount now :) So i can leave my main as hybrid and maybe go ls nin on my alt
__________________
spaz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:31 PM   #13452
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz23 View Post
well thanks to u i might actually create an alt acount now :) So i can leave my main as hybrid and maybe go ls nin on my alt
*Chuckles* No prob, i am good leaving with a main account and an event account, i keep thinking having 2-3 browsers up alot might break my poor Laptop. *Chuckles* And also because i cant immagine managing 2-3 profiles, maybe if you could transfer alt FN's to the main profile then maybe, but since that isnt the case then no thanks. *grins foxily.*
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #13453
dmrmetallica
WolvesWithPie
 
dmrmetallica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Midgar, Final Fantasy
Posts: 527
Default

I have 4 browsers on my computer. 3 which I use during events (with firefox being the event one) So happy I dont have to use firefox now. Also the forth is IE which is there for when I want to remember why I use to hate the internet
dmrmetallica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:13 PM   #13454
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmrmetallica View Post
I have 4 browsers on my computer. 3 which I use during events (with firefox being the event one) So happy I dont have to use firefox now. Also the forth is IE which is there for when I want to remember why I use to hate the internet
I use 2.

Simply to keep my web pages organised. Anything Social media il tend to use Chrome.

Anything anime related, such as what i use to download music, Nyaa torrents, and other similar things is what I use Firefox for.

I don't know why, It's just been like this forever. instead of having many tabs on one I have 2 different browsers with their respective pages.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #13455
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod
 
shywhitefox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Ireland Drogheda
Posts: 1,718
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
I use 2.

Simply to keep my web pages organised. Anything Social media il tend to use Chrome.

Anything anime related, such as what i use to download music, Nyaa torrents, and other similar things is what I use Firefox for.

I don't know why, It's just been like this forever. instead of having many tabs on one I have 2 different browsers with their respective pages.
My browsers tend to break on me, so mainly i am using Opera for Main and Safari for events.

Edit, i have been looking at that pokemon trailer for awhile now (despite lack of info) but only noticed now that Groudon has the symbol for "Omega" on the length of his arms (just like the name) And likewise, Kyogre has the symbol for alpha (just a regulare upperclass A) on his forehead, as well as the length of his front flipper things. *Chuckles* Normally i notice that kind of stuff quickly so i am a little ashamed of myself.
__________________

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.

Last edited by shywhitefox; 05-07-2014 at 11:30 PM.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:06 AM   #13456
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader
Moderator
 
drag0nf0rce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ecchiverse
Posts: 6,319
Default

Convo with the missus today.

Missus: Oh! Theres a new Pokemon coming out. My phone says it
Me: (Groans) It's already out, it's called X and Y
Missus: This one says Alpha and Omega
Me: (confused) What? There aren't any pokemon called that
Missus: Yup, Alpha Sapphire and Omega-
Me: PASS ME YOUR PHONE NOW, THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT!!!!! >.<
__________________
Biting is Excellent, It's like Kissing, Only there's a Winner

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 03:16 AM   #13457
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default



These Guys.... Gamefreak are just.... how do they...
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:29 AM   #13458
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

The long awaited remakes are finally coming. lel.

Rejoice, Pokémon community. Your wish has been granted at last.

Too bad it's on the 3DS.
__________________

Last edited by XeroMaano; 05-08-2014 at 05:31 AM.
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 05:51 AM   #13459
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor
 
Isaac0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,898
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroMaano View Post
The long awaited remakes are finally coming. lel.

Rejoice, Pokémon community. Your wish has been granted at last.

Too bad it's on the 3DS.
Too bad? X & Y were like. Great games. So i'm pretty sure The remakes will be just as great. (although we wont notice it as much because X&Y already took our 3d pokemon virginity.
__________________

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 07:32 AM   #13460
XeroMaano
Vampire
 
XeroMaano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: The Moon.
Posts: 3,669
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac0 View Post
Too bad? X & Y were like. Great games. So i'm pretty sure The remakes will be just as great. (although we wont notice it as much because X&Y already took our 3d pokemon virginity.
I never said that.
I consider X and Y to be the best pokemon games out so far, really.
It's just that I won't buy a 3ds or any other console just for a game or two.
Not everyone has the money.
__________________
XeroMaano is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 AM.