NinjaManager Forums
Old 11-19-2015, 11:48 PM   #15241
Isaac0
FORCE's Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonTiger View Post
So the topic is still Steam.. maybe some of you have played the previous games of this series, or even this one on consoles.. is it worth its price?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/410850/
unfortunately never played a dragon quest game apart from a spin-off shitty one on the wii. (the controls were hella shit)

It's one of those popular jrpg franchises tho, so idon't think it's not worth it. would still wait for a sale though

EDIT: just noticed this is an action rpg. it most likely strays from what DQ is supposed to be. So just another spinoff.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends we will never forget the bonds that were carved into our souls"

Last edited by Isaac0; 11-20-2015 at 12:38 AM.
Isaac0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 12:24 AM   #15242
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
So the topic is still Steam.. maybe some of you have played the previous games of this series, or even this one on consoles.. is it worth its price?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/410850/
I played one years ago on maybe the PS1 or 2. Forget which number, but it had a really sexy girl in it named Jessica who could use whips and had Orange hair. It was fun from what I can remember. Was new to the JRPG genre at that time so the plot was confusing and there were some...weird characters that threw me off that I have now adapted to thanks to years of games like it and anime. If this is like a hame that brings all the heros and characters from previous games into one, then it may be worth investing in.

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
shywhitefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:24 PM   #15243
MoonTiger
Flying duck of prejustice

And so the time has come for what we've all been waiting for... *intensity intensifies* for wishing Shy a very happy birthday of course :)
Old 11-25-2015, 02:18 PM   #15244
XeroMaano
Vampire

Happy Birthday Shy!
Old 11-25-2015, 03:04 PM   #15245
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Happy birthday Shy bro xD have a good one xD

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
drag0nf0rce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 04:14 PM   #15246
Abyss
The Demonic Brawler

Location: looking for the best place to let all hell break loose

happy birthday shy have a good one
Old 11-25-2015, 06:59 PM   #15247
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

*Fuyu glares at everyone* SHHHHHHHHHHH! *Points to me who is asleep in bed at 7PM at night, snoring softly* The poor guy has been awake the last few nights since 4AM. Even I am being on my best behavior. Show some respect. *Returns to playing my birthday gift, Halo 5, on the Xbox One*

FORCE Susanoo Slayers (Possible last Impossible mode before NM2! Watch your back, Madara Uchiha!)
I have a big, hungry, and easily pissed off white fox beside me...your argument is invalid.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:24 AM   #15248
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Ill play some halo with you shyyyyy

Sometimes to see the light, you have to jump into the depths of darkness itself...
Old 12-02-2015, 01:49 AM   #15249
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Ok...So the RWBY game is on STeam right now with an early access for I think 15 bucks, not sure as I havnt checked steam, and I have to admit, for a game that's maybe 50...60% done right now, its looking pretty fucking sweet. I oonly just wish I could play it, but lack the proper computer or laptop.

Old 12-02-2015, 12:53 PM   #15250
CrystalDragon
*~Lethal Dancer~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
Ok...So the RWBY game is on STeam right now with an early access for I think 15 bucks, not sure as I havnt checked steam, and I have to admit, for a game that's maybe 50...60% done right now, its looking pretty fucking sweet. I oonly just wish I could play it, but lack the proper computer or laptop.

It looks pretty good, yes. But that's about it already :P

Currently - as it is Early Access - the game is EXTREMLY short.
You have about 4 Acts, running around with 3 other people.
I've played Ruby and espite people saying she is hard to level i reached max level super easy each time.

Most skills are pretty useless, i've went with Ruby's "Crescendo" mainly.
Passive Stuff like faster Aura recovery or reviving your teammates faster is useful, but meh.

The Voice acting is good but the volume of those is waaaay to low.

Currently you can reach Level 10 and after each playtrough you are completly reset to zero.

Meh, guess i gotta wait 6-12 Months to see what this game is truly capable of.

Edit: I've said nothing about the combat system itself tho xD Damn.

The fights are pretty easy but it's actually really nice to fight. Controls are SUPER easy to get used to, not even a need for a Controler
Old 12-05-2015, 11:18 AM   #15251
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Happy birthday izzy bro xD
Have a good one

Old 12-05-2015, 05:41 PM   #15252
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Happy Birthday, Izzy. Hope your day is full of fun, love, money, presents, and lots and lots of Yandere Lolis *grins foxily* Take care, mate.

Old 12-05-2015, 07:52 PM   #15253
MoonTiger

Have a very happy one, Izzy ^^
Old 12-05-2015, 08:18 PM   #15254
Mitoru
Evil Entity

Happy Birthday Izzy, many more for you.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:57 PM   #15255
Abyss
The Demonic Brawler

happy birthday izzy
Old 12-06-2015, 07:47 AM   #15256
MoonTiger

I'll be honest.. I don't know how I feel about this. It looks amazing, and I'm glad it's getting remade, but... for me at least.. the charm of the original is completely gone =/

Old 12-06-2015, 02:18 PM   #15257
shywhitefox
writing dreamer
Mini Mod

Quote:
I'll be honest.. I don't know how I feel about this. It looks amazing, and I'm glad it's getting remade, but... for me at least.. the charm of the original is completely gone =/

*Whistles as I happily sacrifice thousands of the original game into a fiery pit of hell to get this masterwork.* Hmmmmmmmm...I dunno, in a way I can see what you mean, but I think I am to distracted by the glorious visuals and voice work. I can still enjoy this witiout its previous charm. After all, it may be a remake, but I will just end up sorely disappointed if I compare it to the original. For me this needed to be treated as its own game for me to fully enjoy it, just like with every other FF game.

Old 12-06-2015, 05:41 PM   #15258
Abyss
The Demonic Brawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by shywhitefox View Post
*Whistles as I happily sacrifice thousands of the original game into a fiery pit of hell to get this masterwork.* Hmmmmmmmm...I dunno, in a way I can see what you mean, but I think I am to distracted by the glorious visuals and voice work. I can still enjoy this witiout its previous charm. After all, it may be a remake, but I will just end up sorely disappointed if I compare it to the original. For me this needed to be treated as its own game for me to fully enjoy it, just like with every other FF game.
i've got to agree with you shy as i'ts been stated that it is a remake of 7 and not a remastered version, and the whole point in a remake is to make changes in it and hopefully make it better
Old 12-07-2015, 01:22 PM   #15259
drag0nf0rce
Force Leader

Looks like it'll handle just like 13 did. Just hopefully better. I really hope tgey dont compromise on the freedoms you got with earlier Ff's.
Its also coming out on the Xbox as well, which is nive for me since i dont have to buy a Ps now xD

Old 12-07-2015, 03:58 PM   #15260
Ozzy
Blizzard of Ozz

These aren't the cats you're looking for.